Cherry's Adventures of the Pr...

Por PerkyGoth14

Darla's long-lost biological grandmother stops by for a visit to meet her long-lost orphaned granddaughter. I... Más

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 11

580 9 2
Por PerkyGoth14

"How much further?" Darla asked.

"We're just looking around, sweetheart." Tiana told her.

"Oh, okay..." Darla said.

Atticus started to cut through the leaves. Darla followed behind him.

"You know, waitress," Naveen spoke up. "I have finally figured out what's wrong with you."

"Have you now?" Tiana snarled as she followed Atticus and Darla.

"You don't know how to have fun," Naveen replied. "There, somebody had to say it."

"Oh, for the love of peat." Atticus groaned.

"Already like an old married couple." Darla teased.

"You can say that again." Atticus said.

Darla giggled as Naveen was making fun of Tiana. And where Tiana was about to get back at him. The hunters had then come and grabbed one of the frogs instantly.

"Hey, let me go!" Darla yelped.

Atticus looked over and growled as his little sister had been captured.

"I got me one, boys!" the hunter smiled wickedly as he caught Darla. "You get those other ones over there!"

"Let go of my sister!" Atticus glared.

The other two hunters then went to go after the others. One of the hunters even threw knives. Atticus soon caught the knives. Tiana shivered nervously as the knives were aimed at her.

"Hunters with guns!" Louis panicked and then jumped right into another pricker bush.

"Oh, brother." Patch sighed.

Naveen was then trapped in a hunting net.

"Look at them big frog legs," one hunter licked his lips. "I want me some corn bread with this dinner!"

Patch soon started to growl.

"Y'all better save 'em, Pupperoo." Ray told Patch.

Patch nodded before using his magic to make him float and then fly straight at the hunter. The hunter glared and looked confused. Patch then bit him on the leg. The hunter then fell back and let go of the frog he caught.

Patch then made sure Darla landed on his back and then ran with her as soon as he caught her. "Hang on tight, Darla!"

"You don't need to worry about that," Darla said. She then held onto Patch's collar as they escaped the hunters. "What did you do that one?"

"I bit on his leg." Patch said.

"What about that magic though?" Darla asked.

"My Equestrian Medallion/Pound Puppy tag was doing the magic while I attacked him." Patch said.

"Sweet." Darla smirked.

"Yep." Patch smirked back.

Tiana and Naveen were now trying to get away from the last two hunters.

"They could use some help." Patch said about Tiana and Naveen.

"Where's Atticus?" Darla whimpered slightly.

Atticus was shown jumping and then attacking the second hunter that acted like an idiot. Both hunters didn't have much luck. Atticus laughed as he mocked the hunters so they wouldn't kill him or his friends. And where they were even surprised as the idiot hunter tried to crush Atticus with his foot. Atticus smirked as he stayed put that one point. The idiot hunter then went to stomp on Atticus, but the frog leapt out of the way just in time.

"This is kinda fun." Atticus laughed.

"Uh, stay still!" The idiot hunter glared.

Atticus laughed as he kept hopping around. The idiot hunter then took out his club and kept trying to hit Atticus with it but was only hitting his friends. The idiot hunter even hit his own foot and then hit Atticus with his foot and was surprised by the result.

"Phew..." Atticus panted as the hunters seemed to be weakening down by their own stupidity.

The idiot hunter began to push his foot further down on him. Atticus then moved out of the way again.

Soon enough, the hunters were badly battered and were no match for the frogs.

"Them frogs ain't like no frogs I ever seen..." one hunter groaned. "They're smart..."

Tiana then hopped to the edge of the hunters' boat with a smirk. "And we talk too."

"Hello." Atticus smirked while waving at the hunters.

The hunters then screamed out loud and took their boat far away from the bayou out of fear. Atticus and Tiana laughed before high-fiving each other.

"That should teach them." Patch smirked.

Ray finished helping Louis with the prickers, but there were unfortunately even more on the other side.

"'And we talk too'," Naveen laughed as he and the others were free from the hunters and were going to safe ground. "I like that. You're secretly funny."

"Not a stick in the mud?" Tiana smirked as they walked among pumpkins. "Say it. Say it."

"Come on, say it." Atticus smirked.

"Well, I wouldn't go..." Naveen sighed with a smile. "Alright, you're not exactly..."

"I can't hear you, I'm sorry, what?" Darla teased.

"A complete stick deep in the mud..." Naveen then gave in.

"We thought so." Atticus smirked.

Louis's screams were still heard.

"Folks, I know we need to get to Mama Odie's lickety-split, but we're kinda havin' issues here." Ray said.

"We might as well stop for tonight." Darla said.

"Oh, poor Louis." Tiana soothed.

Darla held her stomach as it weakly grumbled. "Poor Louis? Poor us! I'm so hungry!"

"Wow, Darla, you're really hungry now, arent' ya?" Patch noticed.

"Yes." Darla nodded.

"How about some gumbo?" Tiana suggested as she tied a leaf around her waist like an apron.

"Mm, sounds delicious." Darla smiled.

"Want some help making it?" Atticus asked as he made his own apron.

"Of course." Tiana accepted.

"That'll do." Louis smiled, then bit his lip in even more pain.

"Sounds delicious," Naveen sat by a mushroom to make as his dinner table. "I'll start with a pre-dinner cocktail and something to nibble on while I wait, thanks."

"Oh, no you don't," Patch said as he picked him up and put him over to the mushrooms. "You can mince the mushrooms."

"D-D-D-Do what?!" Naveen stuttered as Tiana handed him a sharp rock to use as a knife.

"Mince the mushrooms!" Tiana commanded. "Hop to it!"

Darla giggled at that saying since they were frogs now.

"Little ridiculous..." Naveen groaned as he was forced into labor.

"Are you mincing?" Tiana called.

"Alright, relax!" Naveen snapped and poked the mushroom with his blade.

"This should be a good pot." Atticus said as he carried a hollow pumpkin.

"Wow, you sure are strong." Tiana smiled.

"It puts bread on the table." Atticus smiled back.

"Rye or pumpernickel?" Darla asked before laughing at her own bad joke.

"No more SpongeBob for you..." Atticus shook his head.

"Who?" Tiana asked, confused.

"Nothing." Atticus said rather quickly as he put the pumpkin down.

Tiana then made a fire for the 'pot' and glanced over to Naveen. "I don't think mincing's working out for him."

"You better teach him how to mince." Atticus said.

"Watch the food, K?" Tiana walked off.

Atticus nodded and checked over the pot. Tiana then decided to show Naveen how it was done.

"Smart thinking." Darla whispered to Atticus.

Atticus smirked to her. "Hope ya like gumbo, Little Missy."

"I think I will." Darla smiled.

Atticus chuckled to her.

Cherry was still coming by and trying to look for where her conscience was leading her. "This better be worth it!"

'Oh, trust me, it will be.' Her conscience said.

Cherry panted as they came up to a tree and looked up to see a boat inside of it.

'We have reached our destination.' Her conscience said.

"A boat in a tree?" Cherry asked strangely.

'Yep.' Her conscience said.

'Uh... Hello?" Cherry called out to the boat. "Anyone up there?!"

A light was soon turned on.

"Um, hello?" Cherry blinked.

Soon the door of the boat opened up and someone came out. Cherry blinked and saw a very aged woman with white clothing.

"Who's there?!" the woman called out.

"Uhh..." Cherry blinked.

"Well?! I don't have all night!" The woman called out.

"Uhh... Can you come down?" Cherry called to her. "I hate climbing!"

"Oh, you young people these days..." the woman muttered.

"This is the person I'm supposed to see?" Cherry asked her conscience.

'That's right.' Cherry's conscience replied.

Cherry was suddenly up in the house boat and looked around.

"You sure look hungry, child..." the woman said.

"Actually, I'm looking for some frogs, have you seen any?" Cherry asked.

"Hmm... Was one of them strong and another one younger than all three of them with one frog angry with another frog?" The woman asked. "With a dog?"

"Yes!" Cherry replied. "YES!!!"

"I don't see much, I'm a blind woman." the woman chuckled.

Cherry then flopped.

"But I did see them." the woman then said.

"Say wha?" Cherry glanced oddly.

"Yep." The woman nodded.

"I... I don't get it..." Cherry blinked before a spoon was shoved into her mouth.

"Try this for me, will ya, child?" the woman cooed.

Cherry blinked and she panted as she instantly felt hot and yelled out as she ran around like her mouth was on fire.

"Too much hot sauce." the woman suggested.

"Ya think?!" Cherry glared.

"Oh, you simmer down, it'll be okay." the woman slapped her on the back.

"My spine..." Cherry groaned and looked to be in pain. "This is my great-grandmother?" she then asked herself. "Ooh, boy..."

"You remind me of my grandchildren," the woman chuckled. "Always curious and sticking their noses in other business."

"Hmm..." Cherry hummed.

'Yep, this is your great-grandmother.' Her conscience said.

"Aw, ain't ya precious?" the woman then pinched her cheek and wagged it. "We haven't been properly introduced, they call me Mama Odie."

"Um... Hello, Mama Odie... My name's Cherry..." Cherry rubbed her cheek then. "I know this sounds crazy, but I'm looking for my friends who have been turned into frogs, and--" She then saw that Mama Odie had fallen asleep. "Seriously...?" she droned then.

A snake then slithered around.

"Eh, nice snake..." Cherry smiled nervously.

"Huh? Oh, don't worry about him; Juju don't got any fangs." Mama Odie said as she woke up.

Cherry calmed down then. "Oh, okay."

The snake then wrapped around Cherry and squeezed her.

"GAH!" Cherry grunted and wheezed.

"He's very affectionate though." Mama Odie then said.

"I see!" Cherry gasped.

"Anyway, you were saying?" Mama Odie smiled.

"Um... Well..." Cherry stuttered. "I don't exactly know why, but my friends have been turned into frogs..."

"Sounds like one of them was messin' with the Shadow Man." Mama Odie said.

"Well, we did meet this guy who had friends on the other side." Cherry replied.

"Oh, no, please don't tell me that you made a deal with him." Mama Odie begged.

"I might have...." Cherry bit her fingertips nervously.

"Ooh, child, that was very, very bad!" Mama Odie scolded. "He was always such a stubborn child... He used to be so sweet until one day he learned the dark side of voodoo magic."

"You sound like you know about about this Shadow Man." Cherry commented.

"Indeed I do." Mama Odie nodded.

"Hmm..." Cherry hummed about Mama Odie.

"Now, let's go find your friends." Mama Odie said.

Cherry nodded in agreement with the estranged woman.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.3K 77 14
Cherry, Atticus, Darla, Patch, Drell, and Hilda are back to relax in Hawaii to visit Lilo and Stitch. However, it is not much of a vacation when they...
11.4K 183 14
Cherry and Atticus are on a boring school field trip. However, history and mythology literally come to life when they are suddenly joined in the myth...
3.2K 37 8
Cherry and Atticus travel to Hollywood and meet a cat named Danny who aspires to be a movie star for animals everywhere along with new friends like S...
5.2K 67 26
Sonic and Co continue their quest to find Stitch's 625 experiment cousins and find their one true calling (Sonic the Hedgehog belongs to SEGA, Lilo a...