Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

By xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

Chapter 12

1K 9 0
By xRealMisakiTakahashi

[Have you all ever question why some of my pages are long and some are short? well the reason for that is because I write for as long as I feel like. It explains why some chapters are long and some aren't, trying my best to keep you all entertain so enjoy the story. Vote! & Comment! If you feel like you should]

----

 The Choices We Make

~Ovi's Pov~

How did a day like this go horribly wrong? You see Patch and Stephen wrestle each other onto the ground hitting each other on the front lawn of my house.

Let’s go back and replay what has happen up until this point. I was with Stephen we were walking down the street he was making me laugh with stupid jokes.

"Ok If a blonde and a brunette fell off a building, who would hit the ground first?"

I have no clue who would hit the ground first?

"The brunette - the blonde would have to stop for directions!"

I started laughing, Stephen you are horrible for real. I see him take his shirt off in front of me, staring at him for a bit show off, rolling my eyes at him.

He makes a remark saying “Baby! You know you like this bode and want to get into bed with it.” O please when pigs fly. He grabs my hand I try to break hold of his grasp, but his hand only got tighter.

I stop fighting the grasp of his hand on mine as it eases up a bit. He held my hand making more stupid jokes. I kept on laughing as we got closer to my house.

I see Patch who sees me with Stephen holding my hand, shirtless, and making me laugh the next thing I know Patch rushes Stephen onto the ground as they started fighting.

I was yelling at them to stop fighting, but they kept on punching each other. My Mom came out from the backyard with the water hose as she turns it’s on and sprays them both.

My Mom turns the water hose off, boys I got pizza who wants some? In my head (I'm like Mom really? you ask them who wants pizza.)

They were both wet Stephen runs his fingers through his hair telling me make a choice its either him or Patch?

Patch agreeing with him. For real they were they making me choose? I feel like they were both turning against me, having to choose one. It’s obvious I choose Patch.

Stephen hugging his wet bare body, glaring at Patch you only won this round because you are dating him I watch as he stomps off.

Patch stares silently at me "Is that true? That I win because I'm dating you." No Patch that's not it I take a deep breath I choose you the moment we died together.

I do it again just to be with you. He hugs me close to him, feeling him cold and wet as he whispers "all I want is for you to be happy." I tell him that I am happy just being with him.

Come on Patch as I grab his cold wet hand as we walk into my house.

~Patch's Pov~

I came out of the bathroom wearing one of his shirts that fit kind of tight. It smells like him, can I keep this shirt?

"He smiles at me sure if you want to." Ovi came back out of the bathroom wearing skinny jeans and a tang top that says; Unemployed Dirty And Weird But I'm Still Your Daughter Best Option.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "What? Most of my outfits are at the dryer so this is all I had left to wear after you got my shirt wet by hugging me."

Ops...forgot sorry, he looks at me shaking his head from left to right "its ok" I watch as Ovi got ice from the kitchen to place it over my wounded cheek from where Stephen hit me at earlier.

His voice calm and soothing "O Patchy-bear look at what happen to you for starting a fight." I love the way he was taking care of me, maybe I should get into fights more often.

He looks at me serious "do that and you will give me a heart attack someday." I grab his chin I would never want that to happen to you as I kiss his warm soft lips.

Don't worries I won't get into fights to seek your attention besides I already got it. I smile at him making him blush as he takes the cold ice off my cheek as he kisses it for me.

We both eat pizza in the kitchen, before Ovi made me call up Stephen to apologize after he explained the whole thing to me about me being the one jumping to conclusions of course I call to say I'm sorry.

He hung up after hearing my voice. We just sat down and ate pizza. I really am sorry for what I did to him. He smiles while eating his pizza "its ok I'm sure Stephen is fine."

He looks so cute whenever I watch him eat.

Barnes & Nobles!

~Ovi's Pov~

Patch took me to the Barnes & Nobles after we finish eating. We were in the mini cafe part of the Barnes & Nobles you know where they sell the goods.

I asked for two hot chocolates after me and Patch sat down at one of those tables. He asks whatever happened to my job at that bookstore?

Ooo, I forgot about that. Did I forget to mention the bookstore was bought; yeah they turned it into some kind “MovieStop” so they sell movies and I lost a job and it’s entirely ok.

I take a sip from my hot chocolate he smiles at me while taking a sip as well. "It’s a good thing I'm rich." Well...yeah a good thing, but don't go crazy and waste all your money like an idiot.

"So you think I would waste it all like that." No don't go putting words in my mouth, wishing he shut up and kiss me already.

I stare at his beautiful blue eyes, his golden blond hair, he really is perfect. I'm starting to think I'm lucky, but it’s not luck its fate that brought us together.

We were in the science fiction side of the books, looking for book we ended up making out. I was running my hands through his blond silky hair as he kisses me with those lips.

I love the way his tongue slides into my mouth making me feel warm I want more of him. I kept pressing my fingers through his blond hair as we made out.

My body feels hot whenever we do this, feeling my heart race, and my mind can only grasp the one thought and that thought is I love him so much.

We hear a girl squeal behind us as she walks away from the scene. Both of us part the kiss my face getting red back to looking for books.

I found a book that I wanted to read we bought the book and headed outside.

It Starts to Rain!

~Patch's Pov~

We were already parked at Ovi's drive thru, not getting off because it’s raining. That plus I forgot to bring an umbrella. I decided to keep him comfy by hugging him inside the car.

I love just being alone with him in my car. I started kissing his already swollen lips. He started to blush I love you Ovi and I'll keep on saying it until you start kissing me back.

I love you, love you, I love you, he shut me up by kissing me back hard. I started to feel myself blush as we kissed. My body sending these strange tingles through me as we kiss.

Ok now we have to make a run for it in the rain, but before we do that lets just stay here for a bit. I kept on hugging him, feeling warm as it rains outside.

I told him now! We both got out of the car as it rains. I remember how fast we were running as the cold water drips over us, I hear him yelling: “Eeee its cold!” as we run for it.

We finally made it inside the house.

----

[Damn Stephen and Patch were trying to kill each other, shame on you two. Also Ovi Mom hilarious you hose the boys and ask who wants pizza, that was funny yeah wet them and ask who's hungry. Also I hope Ovi and Patch get dry soon sees them running in the rain tsk, tsk, next time don't forget the umbrella]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
158K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...