A Pirate And A Siren (Billdip...

By babydoll_shoes

Bill is an incredibly fearsome and charming pirate in the seven seas, with his crew, he sails, hunting for j... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Thank You! Special Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15 Happily Ever After

Prologue

18.5K 545 270
By babydoll_shoes

(hey guys this is my second book, my first one is fnaf love is for everyone if you want to check that out that'll be great)

Dipper's POV

Hello, my name Dipper pines, I'm a siren, I live in the ocean with my twin sister Mabel and my two uncles, Grunkle Stan and great uncle Ford, Grunkle Stan plays with us when he has time, on the other hand, great uncle Ford makes sure we're safe and gives us rules.

rule #1 : don't start fights with sharks

rule #2 : respect other sea creatures 

rule #3 : don't swim far away without letting others know

The last but most important rule #4 : don't go to the surface 

But since there isn't any humans around here, I mostly break the rules.

But I never expected that humans were coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.1K 22
"Who's that quiet guy?" The girl asked her classmate. "Oh him? I heard that he kills anyone that talks to him!" She nervously glanced at him from ac...
54.7K 1.6K 9
{NOT CONNECTED TO MY OTHER BILLDIPS} A law was passed: if you cacth a half human the captured creature is property of the hunter. Dipper happens to b...
685K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
173K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...