yoon jeonghan.

By H1XT4PE

❝no one likes cold americanos ❞ jihan. H1XT4PE© More

00.
.prologue
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
my crusty hoe ass
x
xi
xii
xiii
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
onion
xxvi
oH MY LORD
xxvii
xxviii
onion 2.0
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix

xiv

1.7K 113 4
By H1XT4PE

We were only young back then.

That's probably why you fell in love with different boys with a snap of a finger.

I was stupid back then.

And that's probably why I didn't notice myself slowly slipping away from your grasp. Slowly, we grew further apart.

I understood your one sided love, because I, myself was also experiencing it.

The thing is, while you were busy looking at someone else, like Seungcheol, Minhyuk or even Mingyu.

I was too busy looking at you that I didn't even watch out for myself anymore.

And I only realized that it was all too late to get close with you again, when my bitch excuse of a mum sent me back to America.

;

oh my god, im so sorry mrs. hong :(
sorry 2 all my readers 2 cs it must be really confusing but dw yall r going 2 find out y josh disappeared soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 17.2K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
444K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...