Enemies with Benefits: Freshm...

Per Wolfgirl54

My freshman year may have not been a Happily Ever After, but it was sure pretty damn close. This is the third... Més

Enemies with Benefits: Freshman in Training
Step 1: You Stress About Past Problems
Step 2: Know That Highlighters Cannot Open Lockers
Step 3: Know You're Not So Different From Each Other
Step 4: Seating Arrangements Are A Bitch
Step 5: Partnered Projects
Step 6: You'll Make an Ass of Yourself.
Step 7: I Want Crazy...
Step 8: Know Thy Enemy
Step 9: Vague Date Suggestions and Broken Promises
Step 10: French Vanilla Iced Coffee
Step 11: "He Gets Happy Around You"
Step 12: Call Me, Miss Movin' On
Step 13: Don't Fall For His Best Friend... Seriously Don't.
Step 14: My Knight Can't Do Cartwheels
Step 15: I'm Not the Only One That's Broken
Step 16: Leaving?
Step 17: Cheater, Cheater
Step 18: Apple Ate My Apple...
Step 19: Purge Masks & Snapchats
Step 20: You Won't Know Him Anymore... I Just Don't...
Step 21: When One Boy Likes a Girl, They All Start To Like Her.
Step 24: Red
Step 25: Rejection at its Finest
Step 23: Right Now
Step 26: Sparks Fly
Step 27: "Did he just flirt with me?"
Step 28: Don't Give In
Step 29: Detention with Dylan?
Step 30: Here We Go... Again.
Step 30 Part 2: My Own Point of View
Step 31: Kevin's Big Hands Have Nothing On Me.
Step 32: University of Confusing Boys
Step 33: Accidental Boners?
Step 34: Deals with an Unconvincing Devil
Step 35: Follow GirlCode.
Step 36: Mind Over Matter.
Step 37: Truth Comes Out
Step 38: Confiding in Dylan...
Step 39: Saying Goodbye?
Step 40: Closure.

Step 22: Popular Girl Mafia

1.2K 33 5
Per Wolfgirl54

11-15-13

I noticed that I had a snapchat request.

@Tana wanted to add me.
I knew who that was. Tana, one in the popular girl mafia. Good friends with Tate.

I looked on Dylan's best friends. I was no longer #1. I was #3.

Ahead of me was none other than Tana and Makayla.

Here's what 99.9% happened.

Tate sent Tana to add us on snapchat so she could both take each other off our best friends. And also to spy on who my best friends were. Ha, nice try girls.

Now school was going to be fun.

***
Besides the staring again in first hour with Dylan. The day went on as normal.

Kevin admitted to me that it ended up being Mr. Honeyfield that called him an asshole and a fucker.

And he also told me he got detention which I resisted to say that that's hot.

But the rest of the day was normal. I realized I had added Tate on snapchat to which I totally deleted once I noticed.

I also went off of Kevin's best friends on snapchat. I'm still Dylan's #3.

Oh! I talked to Dylan in third hour, two hours after I found him staring at me. But it was just a few school related words. We agreed that in the book "Of Mice and Men" that when Lennie crushed Curly's hand it was badass. And that we would both love to do that.

But as much as I wanted Dylan to take an interest in me, I knew it wasn't going to happen.

Maybe the world is set at its best.
Kevin and I just being friends.
I smile to myself thinking about today. I always catch boys.

I caught Kevin looking as Damien tormented me; he was scowling.

I laughed. What if he was totally jealous that he was no longer the guy I fought with in math. I missed it too.
He barley laughed with his new group.

With me he always laughed, always smiled. Other than the times we fought which was at least once a week.

But I guess the reason we're not fighting anymore. Separation makes us grow fonder.
I really like this Kevin. I'm not saying that I can forget the Kevin that practically abuses me but this Kevin is just so sweet.

Today was that part in a book where everything goes back to almost normal... But the main character, me, Selena Brians, didn't want it just normal.

I wanted to go back to the hour long continuing into morning conversations with Dylan.
I wanted to keep this same Kevin obviously.
And I wanted to go back when I still thought Dylan or Kevin liked me. Now if there is one, after today I'm sure it's Kevin.
But the weird thing is, I like Dylan in my mix as well. And he wasn't even my boyfriend.

***

11-18-13

After what had happened with Austin this weekend, I was sure of bad things to come today.

I tried to keep myself upbeat but it was a tad hard seeing as I had way too many things to do in the next ten days. Majorly including 7 of which I have papers and essays due. Book reports as well. Bleh.

"I have to tell you something at lunch!" Alle mouthed to me in the middle of math class after repeatedly calling my name.

I nodded, confused.

Later I finally managed to get her over here to help ease my anxiety.

"What is it about?" I questioned since she would not tell me in front of 'all these people'.

"Them. The three thems if you get me." She said, gesuring to Austin, Kevin, and Dylan.

I kind of wondered what she was on about?

"Does it have to do with me?"

"No. Well sort of. Depends on how you look at it."

I groaned as I had to wait another twenty minutes to hear anything.

*  *  *

Lunch came quickly.

"Selena I like your shirt." Dee said, surprising me.

"Thanks." I smiled as I walked my way to my table.

That was odd. Concitering Dee was basically the class slut and the fact I didn't like her, it shocked me.

"So tell me." I demanded the second I got my tray on the table.

"I can't tell you in front of everyone." She said again.

I groaned in frustration.

She ran a hand through her blonde hair and gave me a frustrated look.

What? She was the one keeping secrets!

"Just write it!" I hissed.

"No it's too long."

"Stop being a baby and write it!" I groaned.

She hissed and grabbed her phone, angrily punching in words.

I ate the bits of my pizza that I could, but it was hard seeing as though I was filled with butterflies.

I told Alle about what Austin had told me this weekend and she had completly been fidigiting under his gaze the whole day.

Which I found a tad funny until Austin focused on me which I kept pulling up my shirt.

Curse being spanish! We are like the big-chested-clan. No joke!

Finally Alle handed me her phone.

'Austin, Jason and Dylan were talking about something really bad. Well I think it's bad'

I narrowed my eyes and looked up.

"This doesn't tell me anything." I hissed.

"Well ugh just come here." She pointed to the seat next to her.

I grumbled as traded seats on the other side of the table.

"Austin was telling Jason about how him and Dylan did ectasy then almost got in a car wreck." She whispered in my ear.

I pulled away and looked at her.

"Ectasy? Really?" I said in disbelief.

"Shh! Yes! I'll tell you more later." She shooed me off.

I sat back at me seat and turned my head.

Behind me was the mafia itself, combined.

Popular girl and boy mafia.

Girl mafia consisted of Tate, Ivy, Sofia, Lauren, Tana, Alina, Kenna, (sometimes Heather) and Jayla.

Never trust the girl mafia. They are capable of anything!

Now boy mafia was not that different. Though they didn't know it, the popular boy mafia was Dylan, Kevin, Austin, Jason, Anthony, Jonathan, Waldo, and sometimes Adan and Damien.

The boy mafia was more of the gossip related while girl mafia was more of the rumor starters.

While I'm  over here like... Demi says we're fire starters.

But that's off topic.

I quickly averted my gaze with them.

I was mid bite of my pizza when Alle started frantically tapping on the table.

"What?" I hissed.

"We have to go now. I can't be around these people anymore."

I rolled my eyes.

Alle was very overdramatic at... most times.

"Why?"

"Just trust me we need to get out of here."

I groaned as I stuffed a small bite of pizza in my mouth before also getting up and fleeing the table.

"You owe me lunch." I grumbled.

"We can't leave campus."

"Then bring me lunch." I retorted as I threw my not-finshed food away.

"What was that?"

"Austin said something to Kevin and they both looked at us and pointed and laughed."

My eyes went wide.

I grabbed Alle and shoved her into the nearest spot where the mafia couldn't hear us.

"You said what now?" I panicked.

"Austin leaned over and told Kevin something. Then they started looking at us then the whole table started laughing. And I'm pretty sure it was about that snapchat Austin had sent you."

I couldn't breathe.

My heart literally was in my stomach.

"You're telling me that-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as Alle pulled me over to Audie, June, and Jade.

"Code red!" I breathed out.

"What's going on?" Jade asked.

I explained.

"And what did Austin's snapchat say?" June asked, confused.

" 'Dirty things are fun' " I quoted.

Her face scrunched up.

Audie was over in  the corner coming up with scenerios I suppose.

"My biggest concern is what if Austin is just mad I rejected him and is telling Kevin all kinds of stuff about me?" I hissed, gripping my hair.

"F*ck if I haven't been through that enough times." June leaned against the wall.

"Apple was laughing?" Audie confirmed. "That's what Alle said." I nodded.

"You know what I just learned to say f*ck it and go around flipping people off." Jade shrugged.

It wasn't that simple for me.

"I'm just worried whether or not Kevin listens." I sighed. I knew I shouldn't care, but I do. I've been in love with this guy since fourth freaking grade! That's insane!

I thought the whole thing over.

"I don't know it was weird Tate pulled up a chair and they just started talking then that happened." Alle shrugged.

I groaned.

"I didn't even think about the popular girl mafia!" I hissed.

"Why do you call them the mafia?" Alle asked for what seemed like the tenth time today.

"Because they can do anything!" I retorted.

"Not anything but they do have social power." Jade shrugged.

"Next hour we have them too." Alle added.

I didn't even think about that!

"Number one rule next hour, keep your ears open!" I told Alle.

"And if they say anything about you then I'll tell them something!" Alle nodded.

I tried to fight it but gave up seeing as Alle was stubborn.

"It was so weird we were talking about them and they were talking about us!" Alle laughed.

I couldn't even laugh at the irony because my mind was racing.

What did Austin tell Kevin at lunch?

11-16-13

Austin has been snapchatting me a lot lately. I really wonder why.

When I had sent Austin a snapchat telling him he had a funny smile, last thing I expected was to get a snapchat that read, "Dirty things are fun(;"

First thing that went through my mind was, Oh My God I'm friends with a pervert.
I can't even look at Austin the same anymore!

I cringed and typed back, "That was so perverted >.< like no"

He saw it but never replied which I was glad for.

I was opposed to sexting let alone... what would you call it? Sex-chatting? no idea, but I wasn't that type of girl. Keep moving on player, because you'll never make that kind of girl out of me. Bleh.

Austin later sent me a smile and even later-er, a hi. I didn't reply to both.

I don't do that perverted stuff.

***
11-19-13

I was on serious edge today and I'll tell you why.

I had had a dream about none other than Nick Carter.

For a once again quick tune up Nick and I 'dated' for like 9 days back in eighth grade then he claimed he only asked me out to shut me up and proceeded to torcher me the rest of the year.

Caught up? Okay then.

The thing that bothered me most was that I only had dreams about good things about Nick like his green eyes and that heart melting smile and those stupid jokes I used to love.

But now it's like it's haunting me.

Showing me that Nick Carter still has something over me.

And it sucks.

Then it so doesn't help that Tate and Dylan are playing Barbie and Ken.

Seriously I do not need to see their PDA everywhere.

Other than it being a slap in the face to actually think Dylan liked me, it is just damn right adjitating me.

"Oh your bithday is in May huh? May uh 4th! With Kevin's!" Mia nodded, as if remembering the scientific way to solve world hunger.

"Yup." I sighed.

For once I want to talk about my birthday without Kevin being mentioned.

Mia laughed. "You always get mad at him."

"I don't get mad!" I hissed. "I simply get upset because everyone goes up and is like oh it's your birthday like let me go tell Kevin happy birthday, It sucks." I stated, trying to hold back my emotions.

"Wow. You really are jealous of Kevin aren't you?" Dylan mentioned beside me.

I looked over and up to see Dylan leaning on the side of my desk. Did he just say what I think he said? Is he f*cking joking me!?

"I'm not jealous!"

"You totally are! You're jealous because he's more popular and he get's more happy birthdays that you." He claimed.

Refrain from punching Dylan.

"No! I just simply hate being put down on my birthday!" I retorted. I blinked away the tears and looked down.

I hadn't even thought about my birthday. It was 6 months away!

But now that I am, my mind was racing.

I wanted to crawl into a ball on my bed and cry.

This year, I did have my birthday at school.

High school is so much worse than middle school. Then the fact that Kevin and I share a birthday on a MONDAY this year is too much to bear.

I was so not ready.

I looked over at the chuckling skyscraper across the room. Kevin never has to worry about anything while I- always do.

(A/N: I FIGURED OUT MY BIRTHDAY IS ON A SUNDAY THIS YEAR WHOOP WHOOP! But I included this because it was important)

*  *  *

I was about to leave science when the teacher called my name.

I turned back and approched Mr. Main, Adan, and Kevin who was getting ready.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Did you turn in my test?" He asked for the 7th time in 24 hours.

"Yes-" "I like your hair Selena." Adan snickered.

I fumed instantly.

My hair is a mix of so many different races that it was just special. But this pissed me off because Mr. Main gives me crap about it all the time.

"What's wrong with you?! Do you want to get socked in the face?! Or even better thrown out that window right there! Just throw you out!" I hissed before stalking out.

A chuckling Mr. Main was calling me.

"No!" I screamed, earning all the attention on me from the hall.

I ducked my head and got my stuff for class.

Worst part? Kevin just stood there and watched. Didn't even say anything.

I got my things and headed toward math.

*  *  *

I was literally counting second for the bell to ring for lunch.

Kevin was making me nervous.

Every time he would crane his neck it would be in my direction and he'd catch my eye.

It was starting to make me feel insecure.

Once the bell rang I booked it out of there.

Today is just getting worse by the minute.

*  *  *

Spoke too soon.

"What's your name?" Tristin  asked.

I gaped.

"You don't know my name?" I repeated.

"It's Selena dipshit." Trevor from my art class butted in.

"Oh right." Tristin nodded.

I narrowed my eyes at him and walked over to the sink.

Tristin kept coloring me with pastel.

I walked over and tried scrubbing it off but it wasn't working.

"You do this." Tristin grabbed a rag as opposed to my paper towels.

I tried to grab it but he insisted himself first.

Ugh jerk.

After the threw the went rag at me.

I hissed and threw it at his face.

To which he threw it at my chest, wetting my shirt.

I threw it and hit him smack in the face and walked off.

He threw it at me but missed and it landed on the floor.

I was picking up the cord I had to put away when he stood on it.

"Dude you couldn't make it any more obvious that you like her with all the things your doing to her." Trevor interviened.

I laughed.

Busted!

Tristin shook his head and hopped off the cord.

Trever got and passed me whispering, "He likes you."

"It's obvious." I nodded.

"Huh?" Tristin looked at us.

"Oh we're just talking about how you like her." Trevor shrugged.

I held back a laugh.

11-20-13

I sat in first hour, waiting for class to start.

"You're short Selena." I hear someone tell me.

I turn and see Kevin.

"Um... I know that." I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Yeah but you're like really short. Like this." He put his hand at least to four feet.

"I am not that short!" I hissed.

What was this even about I barley even glanced at him when I came in.

"Yeah you are." He laughed.

I huffed and turned back around.

What was it like he had to put someone down today to he chose me like seriously does he miss our fighting or something because I don't.

11-21-13

"I like your hair Selena."

I turned to the culprit and met a pair of blue eyes.

Dylan, Kevin, and Adan all had their heads together eyeing me.

Before you say anything like "This is a compliment Selena." Like no it's not. They say it sarcastically, and it pisses me off.

"You're an asshole." I stated before going back to my work.

"Whoa! What'd I do?" Dylan sat up, looking at Adan and Kevin who were laughing.

"Wait what was wrong with that?" Dylan asked me.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"They just told me to say that! Why are you mad?" Dylan seemed the only out of three to care why I'm upset.

"So if they told you to say anything you would?!" I retorted.

He silenced.

Into English, Dylan still wasn't leaving me alone.

He pushed my books.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Kinda." I said, adgitated.

He pushed my books more. "How about now?"

I groaned.

Dylan was like a little five year old.

"If I say no will you stop?!" I hissed.

"Yes."

"Then maybe."

He pushed my books again.

I looked up to his puppy dog eyes.

Nice touch for a blonde.

Other than the flirting in art again for the rest of the week, the week when on just fine.

11-23-13

1DDAY!!!!

While watching the seven hour livestream, Bella was snapchatting me.

First it was a prank saying she's pregnant to which I believed.

I got mad when she said she was lying.

Then later she told me that Kevin took a picture of his... parts and sent it to some chick.

Rumor has it that the chick got mad and sent it around Raton.

She sent it to Tana who showed Bella who's telling me.

Apparently he's small. Like, iPod length small.

Which I don't believe. What guy with a small.... thing would send it to a chick? Like no.

But that can wait til Monday.

My eyes are currently killing me as I watch the 'Talk Dirty to Me' video for the tenth  time.

That video is just so hot I can't!

But that doesn't really lead me to where I am now which is a twitter fight.

It started out as nothing. Well it should have been nothing.

Just read.

@Tana: Knock knock, who's there? Not Miley's eyebrows!

I laughed as I quoted it and sent it to Tate. That girl had a bad liking of Miley Cyrus. Seriously she still loved her after all this.

Tate replied with the emoji with no eyebrows which sent me laughing.

To me: @Tate_M: lmao I know I can't even say she's pretty anymore. I mean come on... the eyebrows lol

I laughed and replied, ' I think we need to frame that tweet haha Tate finally agrees with the world #Confirmed'

@Tate_M: doesn't happen often So quote it while you can! Lmao

That was true. I typed, 'haha we may even need to screenshot this idk you may take it back!! Haha'

@Sofia: @Tate_M @Tana @Selena when are you gonna agree with the world on 1D??? (;

(A/N: Just using @Selena for a twitter name if it's real it's not really mine)

Tate quoted it. "@Sofia @Tana @Selena when are you gonna agree with the world on 1D??? (;" yeah selena its your turn"

I don't think anyone ever believes that I'm going to stick with these boys for the rest of my life.

@Selena: @Tate_M @Sofia wait I'm confused agree on what? I'm sticking with my boys I just watched them for 8 hours!!

@Sofia:@Tate_M @Selena there's a difference between being a fan and stalker or being obsessed! Come on selena!

I cringed.

I hated it when people called me let alone other directioners obsessed.

Apparently they've never seen the movie obsessed.

@Selena: @Sofia @Tate_M it was a livestream thank you very much and it's not stalking or obsessing its fangirling

@Sofia: @Selena @Tate_M you're welcome but either way you're obsessed! That's all there is to be said!

At this point did I realize I have been fighting with the popular girl mafia via twitter.

Oh crap.Well... Might as well make it worth it.

@Selena: @Sofia @Tate_M NOT OBSESSED! There are more girls like me out there and way worse too

@Sofia: @Selena @Tate_M also obsessed...

@Selena: @Sofia @Tate_M we are not obsessed! We simply love the boys and they update to keep us excited its fandoms

I don't even know why I keep tagging Tate because once she get's back on this will just never end.

Ugh stupid Dylan's girlfriend!

@Sofia: @Selena @Tate_M /.- k I give up. I already got her started!

Ha! Maybe this could be over.

I send her a smirk with the #DirectionerPower

To which Sofia replied with #CrazyObsessedGirl

I made a fist.

These girls pick fights at 11:30 at night just because someone doesn't agree with them? Change your tampon and get over it.

As soon as I went to type, Jason butted in.

@JasonPJ: more like #obsessivepower

Jason only got into this because of what happened when I told them that the livestream went great.

@Selena: @Sofia @Tate_M Look up the word obsessed and Directioners are not that

Then I not so nicely told Jason to shut up.

This was only making myself dig a bigger grave.

This is the mafia we're talking about! They're going to eat me!

Sofia told Jason thank you. I groaned.

@Selena: @Sofia @Tate_M @JasonPJ clearly you guys have never been in a fandom. Shame shame

@Sofia: @Selena @Tate_M being a "directioner" is all fine and dandy. Being obsessed is another thing!

How the hell would Sofia know the difference!?

"how would you know the difference anyways? You're not a directioner" I retorted.

I know I'm just adding gasoline to the flame but what the hell have I got to lose?

@Sofia: @Selena @Tate_M I've never been obsessed with a little boy band..Lmao but thank god.

I got angrier. I tried to quit but it just kept going. "We're not little we're the biggest band in the world #1 in 87 countries" I retorted.

Last time I checked she wasn't #1 in 87 countries.

Which reminds me that we were #1 on iTunes today which makes me want to show Austin -the pervert- that we can make it to #1 on iTunes like we've been doing for three years now.

Do you guys see why I'm always fighting to defend this fandom? It's my life!

 @Sofia: @Selena @Tate_M they****

I rolled my eyes.

Obviously we got the boys to #1 or who would have? Aliens?! Well now that i think about it...

No time to get off topic.

I simply replied 'We.'

Sofia never replied.

Whoop!

1- Selena

0- Popular Girl Mafia

That may be just for today but it was well worth it.

Alright I need to sleep now because after more than seven hours looking at a computer I'm afraid I'm going to go blind.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1K 44 64
"They never tell you that you can achieve, and lose at the same time" - Part 1 Five girls who are tired of the Kings behaving like horny animals, and...
7.1K 162 17
I was a senior in high school. The whole school knew who I was and adored me until one day, everything changed. When people found out about my secret...
40.5K 2K 38
It's always easier to envision your forever based on the present. For Claire the future couldn't possibly go wrong, that was until she had began...
181K 6.3K 41
Summary It must sound very cliché but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...