Alphas Angel (completed)

By QueenKeely

I was eating my favourite- sticky chicken wings, when I heard a fierce possessive growl. I thought it was my... More

Alphas angel Note
Chicken heaven
Furious dad
Youre mine chicken
Overprotective mates
Broken
Grandparents
The mark
Overprotectivness
I love him
Riley
Mate
Alpha of doom
Swimming and french kisses
Rogue
Cara
Staying
Luna
Leaving
Chapter 20- Girls day
Epilogue
Important note

Hurt

53.3K 1.4K 237
By QueenKeely

I will never apologise for being me. You should apologise for asking me to be anything else.

Listen to mind games by Banks
~~
I let the wind brush through my hair, the whispers of the wind hitting my ears with a secret message.

I smile when I see Izaiha laughing, throwing his head back with his eyes closed and a bright smile etched onto his face.

I look who he's with and frown, he's with a girl. But as long as he's happy right?

I swallow the lump in my throat and bite my lip, she playfully hits his chest and I clench my jaw standing up.

I turn around so I'm not facing them and I feel Samantha getting angry and I close my eyes.

When I'm angry my eyes turn a glowing gold, I got it from my mother I guess. I turn my head around, the wind pushing my hair in my face.

With an angry sigh I walk into the woods away from my mate, away from my jealousy.

I look around at the darkened woods, the trees moving furiously as if in an argument.

The ground green and brown from the dirt and grass, I freeze when I hear a twig snap.

I look around and take a step backwards, two men step out from behind a tree and crack their knuckles.

Two woman and three other men step out and I gulp, terrified "who are you?"

One of them smirks, he has scars on his arms, bulky shoulders and a half scarred face.

"Now you don't need to know that, Lainey" my eyes widen and I gasp, he clicks his fingers and they all come at me, I turn around trying to run away but someone grabs me roughly by the arm.

I kick the woman and she slams into a tree, I guess there is perks about being a Luna and alphas daughter.

You're strong.

Two guys grab my arms while the scarred man tusks me and I struggle against them, eyeing his every move.

"What do you want?" I ask, he unclenches his fist and my eyes widen when I see 20 sharp claws. One on each finger, on both hands.

He trails his index finger down the side of my face and I pull my head back but someone roughly puts it in place.

"What do I want?" He smirks "revenge" he hisses.

With one quick move his claw scratches my stomach ripping my shirt fabric and making contact with my flesh.

He digs each of his claws into my stomach and drags his hand down slowly, I scream in pain.

"STOP!" I scream "IZAIHA!!" I shout, crying.

He covers my mouth and roughly hisses "shut up!"

With that warning a brutal punch makes contact with my jaw causing me to scream.

"Please stop" I plead as I see black dots.

He smirks "why should I?" I breath rapidly.

"IZAIHA!" I roar when his claw slashes my face, getting deep into my flesh.

In one quick moment the two men are ripped from me and thrown at trees, effectively making them pass out for my luck.

I drop to the floor, my hands coming in contact with the rough sticks and twigs.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Izaiha roars which sends the birds flying to the sky.

"What was needed."

"You're going to pay" he hisses and I slowly loose consciousness.

"Not today" then everything goes silent.
~~
You know the moment when you feel helpless? Like nothing can make it better.

That's how I feel, I feel like pain is covering me in millions of blankets than alcohol is being poured over me.

I open my eyes and scream "please make it stop! Please make it stop" I whimper.

I look around frantically and look at Izaiha who looks distressed, I scream in agony.

"Izaiha what are you doing?!" I scream.

"I NEED A DOCTOR!" He shouts.

He pulls me to his lap and touches my hand, the pain starts going away but this time Izaiha is groaning.

I look down and gasp when I see a black liquid going through his hands and arms "w-what?" I stutter.

It stops and he breaths heavily "I can take others pain away. Haven't you seen teen wolf?" I nod.

"Didn't I tell you I have?" He shrugs.

Then I remember something. While he was chatting up that ugly giggling girl I was getting scratched, punched and he was having a good laugh.

I roughly pull away from him and cross my arms over my chest, he frowns looking at me.

"I can't believe you" I whisper.

"What are you talking about Lainey?" He sighs and rubs his face in frustration.

"While I was being beaten you were flirting with some girl, letting her touch you!" I shout, he frowns.

"I wasn't flirting with her" I laugh humourlessly

"Then what was it what your were doing Izaiha?"

"I was bored and she walked up to me and started saying stuff like 'wanna get a drink with me?' I declined and she laughed thinking that I was actually joking. Then I laughed because she was being an idiot and yeah...." Well that is the opposite of what I thought.

I sheepishly look away and check the clock "well would you look at the time. I got to talk to my dad!" I start walking towards the door quickly but he roughly grabs my arm pulling me to his chest.

"Nah uh" he tusks.

"Zee" I whine.

"I deserve an apology. Maybe a kiss?" I huff and look up at him.

"Nope" I smile sweetly at him, he smirks.

"You mean yup" he says and wraps his arms around my waist which I wrap mine around his neck.

"No" I whisper and look at his lips.

"really?"

"Yes, my answer is no" then I kiss him.

Why do I have to let the mate bond control me, seriously?

He nibbles my lip and I moan running my hands through his hair, he groans and grips my butt.

I slap his hands and he moves them to my hips, that's better. I place my thigh against his hip and he grabs both of them lifting me up, I quickly wrap them around his waist and he pushes me against the wall.

He kisses my neck and I moan closing my eyes, he sucks at my neck and I run my fingers through his soft hair.

Someone barges through the doors and I squeal and Izaiha quickly looks around, the doctor smiles sheepishly and embarrassed.

"Shouldn't you of been here ages ago?" Izaiha harshly says.

"Izaiha" I warn.

"I'm sorry alpha Luciano, alpha Damien told me that you took away the pain from Luna Lainey."

"Mum" I whisper already knowing my mother knew.

I smile at the poor fellow who looks like he's about to crap his pants "thank you dr Mark. You're free to go" he bows and walks out of the room.

I walk up to the mirror and grimace when I see my reflection. Angry scratch marks are on my cheekbones, I have some bruising on the side of my jaw as well.

Izaiha wraps his arms around my waist "I think you still look beautiful" he whispers.

"Really?" I croak out.

"Yes, really" he says and kisses my cheek.

~~
"So they have been attacking our Family, first Alessandra then.... Bailey and now Lainey. They for sure will target Payne, Toby, Mira, Tahlia and Cara. They obviously have something against us, something huge; but we will not stop fighting back, when we find the people who attacked and killed our children- they will die..... Painfully" dad looks at each one of us.

"You will each be assigned to a body guard who will be with you no matter where and what, if you try and escape them then major punishments will be done; got it? Your body guard will train you, protect you and look around for any signs of danger. Tahlia, your mate will want to protect you so you will have double protection and boys I have trained you well so use the skills wisely. Lainey, Izaiha is strong and powerful he will surely be more protective over you now and he will stay with you- Izaiha no getting side tracked" he nods.

Mum puts a map of our pack on the table and folds it out "we need to bring over Lily, Tahlia, Jake and Claye. They will keep this pack safe and no one will try anything for a while because they know the amount of power we have when we are all together. 200 guards will be sent out across the borders, 50 to the west, 50 to the east, 50 to the north and 50 to the south. This should hold them off. Girls I have trained you well so use it to your advantage" mum snatches her phone off the table and starts typing.

"Kids if I find out that any of you ran from your guards then I will personally chuck you on your bed, cuff your hands to the bed post, tie your legs to the posts, actually tie your whole god damn body to the bed; get it?" We nod quickly.

"You're free to go, expect Tahlia, Lily, Claye and Jake" we nod and I grab Izaiha's hand.

I drag him out and he stumbles, I smile and laugh. "Your dad scares me" I look down grinning.

"Mum has never been afraid of him, it's kind of funny you know? She's always the one bossing him around" he laughs.

"He really loves her doesn't he?" I nod.

"He really, really does" I whisper.

"Tell me about yourself, I wanna know everything" I sigh and nod.

"My name is Lainey Scar Knight, I'm 17 almost 18. I love climbing on the roof and looking up at the stars, my hobbies are running, painting and yeah, that stuff. My favourite thing in the world is chicken wings, I have an obsession over romance movies and I've actually always dreamed about having a mate" he smiles "your turn."

He sighs "well my name is Izaiha Montel Luciano, I'm part Italian and Brazilian, I'm 20 years old. I like running and fighting, they are practically my hobbies except for going to the pack gym, my favourite food is chocolate mud cake and I love horror movies. I've always dreamed about my mate as well" I grin.

"Interesting. You're two years older than me" he smirks.

"You like older men. But... What's your fears?" He asks.

"Well... Snakes, dying, getting stabbed or murdered, and mating" I say shyly.

"Mating!?" He asks bewildered.

"Yes I'm scared to have sex" he smiles.

"So you've never had it?" I nod.

"Nope. Have you?" I ask even though I'm sure I know the answer.

"No" my mouth falls open in surprise, I'm really terrible.

"W-what?" He laughs.

"I was Saving myself for my mate, so we can both have out first time together" I smile at the thought.

"It will hurt" I say grimacing.

"It won't for me" I glare at him.

"What about your desires? Have you held them back or something?" I'm pretty sure he would have been in the mood.

"I've never desired anyone and it's called self pleasure Lainey" I cough awkwardly and he cracks a small smile.

"I didn't need to know that..." I trail of awkwardly.

He shrugs "you technically asked Lains" another nickname?

"Have you ever desired anyone?" I whisper and he looks at me intently suddenly going all serious on me which I hate.

"Yes" his voice is low and suggestive, I swallow the lump in my throat and bite my lip.

"Who?" I blink. Silence.

"You."

Thank you to everybody who has voted I really appreciate it!! You're amazing

•vote•follow•comment•read

Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
226K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
27.3K 693 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
137K 2.7K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...