Alpha Male (Boy x Boy)

By 1Blossom

For some wolves it is easy to find their other half. The other part of them that makes their life complete. B... More

Alpha Male (BXB)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
BOOK TWO; The Beta's Secret
The Beta's Secret Is OUT!
Untitled Part 32
Harlequin Contest
Alpha Male new version

Chapter 5

103K 2.4K 442
By 1Blossom

Welcome back everyone!

Thank you all for still dealing with me, and hope you all enjoy the next chapter.

Don't forget to leave a comment!

1Blossom

~~~

Chapter 5

~Lucas~

Derek brought us to a beautiful house not too far from where we had entered from. In the front, old stone brick steps led up to a sky blue porch with bright white columns on either side of it. The rest of the house was also in the same gorgeous blue shade. There was also a balcony on the second floor, which was probably connected to the master bedroom. I already knew I was going to fight with Kiana to get that room.

On the other side of the front porch, I could clearly see the woods. On the top corner of the house, smoke filled the night air, escaping from a chimney that was made out of brown bricks—the same color as the roof we’ll be staying under for the next few days.

“It isn’t much, but it’s still a pretty good place,” Derek said to Kiana, who was smiling at him.

“No.” She shook her head. “It’s great actually. Way better than where we’d been staying lately,” she said, and I couldn’t agree with her more. “Could you show us around though?”

“I was already planning on it. Besides.” He grinned, pausing, “after we’re done here, we’ll head back to the alpha’s house to grab some dinner. Josiph’s mom is an amazing cook, and I’m sure you’ll love it no matter what she makes.”

“I’m sure we will! It would be so nice to have a home cooked meal instead of fast food for once!”

“Like you even complained, Kiana.” Steve rolled his eyes, coming up behind her. He wrapped his arm protectively around her. It was rather amusing watching him, acting this way. But it was even more amusing to watch Kiana give Steve a glare right afterwards, shaking him off. 

Looking at Derek you could tell he wasn’t happy how the situation ended up either. “You don’t have to worry Derek. They had been like this since they were little.”

He smiled at that before turning around and heading up the stone stairs. “Well, let’s get started, shall we? And just for your information, you’ll probably won’t be using all the rooms in this house.”

“Why so?”

“This house has four bedrooms, and four bathrooms. There’s a kitchen, with a pretty decent size dining and living room. We also have a room for an office just in case someone needs it, and the basement which used to be a game room. But right now it’s just a storage place.” He looked up house before he continued speaking, “This house is actually for guests or for families who are just starting out just before they get a house of their own. But no worries, when the couples move out they take everything, and we just replace it. It’s mostly like a welcoming gift for the new family, but not many actually used this house.”

“When was the last time this house was used?” Steve probed, walking up the steps, following Derek, with Kiana still in his arms.

“About two years ago, actually,” Derek said quickly. “We had just a new member join the pack and his mate didn’t have a house of their own yet. She was still living with her own family but once they bonded about six months after meeting they decided to find their own place. First, they stayed here just to see how things would go before they actually find a place on their own, and of course, to wait until their new house can be built. Anyways, two months later they were able to move out of here and into their new place the whole pack helped built.”

“Well, that’s good.”

“Yeah it’s good. Our pack is more like a family which a lot of the members like. We would do anything, and stick up for one another no matter what. I grew up here, and I’m grateful I did because I wouldn't change it for the world. Anyways, we should go if we want to get to dinner on time,” Derek said, opening the front door for us. We walked in first to the massive living room, and Derek followed us, closing the door behind him.

The room alone was huge with a fireplace against the wall between two bright white windows that had darker blue shades. The fireplace was also surrounded by a nice black and blue couch with two single chairs that were exactly the same color. Under the chairs was a carpet that had swirls of black and blue going in different directions. It was all put together with a single coffee table in the center which you could see was made from a maple tree. They had cut a pretty big size bit of a maple tree then cut that into thinner bits before putting a protective seal over it so the wood wouldn’t decay over time. There was a small TV near one corner of the carpet not too far from the fireplace and a table behind the TV. They had a small section for books with two single chairs that were black and blue that sat around the bookshelf.

“It’s a really nice room,” Steve said finally stepping away from Kiana.

Kiana agreed with him as she walked to the bookcase looking at the different novels that were there. “Where did you get all these books?”

“The library just outside of town. We live about six miles from the place, and once in a while we go and visit their free book section. A lot of people just give books away that they don't want any more to the library for swapping,” Derek answered her not exactly looking at her as he spoke.

“Would anyone be willing to bring me there one day?” Kiana asked turning around again to face Derek with a small smile. The girl was trying even if he wasn't her mate.

“I’m going to have to ask another member of the pack, for that. I know a few visit every few days, a lot of them being the younger teenagers.”

At that she nodded but she seemed quite sadden at how he dissed her invitation. “What about the rest of the house?’

“Well the kitchen is through that door,” Derek said pointing to the door to his left before he continued, “It has the wooden counters just like the wood coffee table here. The fridge is new because we had just replaced it.” He pointed to the newly white metal fridge. “The one on the right is the dining room which has a nicely preserved table, as well as newly bought chairs. In the back, just behind the stairs is the main bathroom. If you follow me up the stairs, I can show you the bedrooms and then you can choose which ones you would like. Did you guys happen to have clothes by the way?”

“We had them at the hotel. We booked the place for the last three weeks, but I guess the place isn’t needed anymore so we could get our stuff tomorrow morning,” I answered Derek.

He nodded before heading up the curved white stairs that were against the wall.

When we got to the top of the stairs, Derek pointed to the left and spoke. “The room here is the master bedroom. It has its own closet and bathroom as well as having a small balcony. We’ll look at that room first then continue to the other three rooms afterwards.”

“Okay,” Steve said, heading that way. Derek followed him with Kiana and I in the back of the group.

Steve was the first one to open the bedroom’s door to a nice sized room with an already set up black and red bed, and a dark brown dresser against the far wall. A TV was on top of the dresser next to a small black and red lamp. There was also three doors, two on the opposite sides of one another while the third one was in the center of the wall leading to the balcony. “Looks like we know who’s getting this room without even having a say in it, right, Lucas?” Steve asked with a laugh.

I laughed back and looked at Kiana who was laying back first against the bed her eyes closed. “Yeah, pretty much. Already looks like it has been claimed.”

Kiana popped open her eyes at the sound of that to give us both the finger which only caused the three of us to laugh more. When I had finally stopped laughing I moved to the door on the left which was closest to me and opened it up.

It led to the bathroom which had a nice white tub, sink and toilet. It wasn't a big bathroom, but it was better than no bathroom at all. Leaving the door opened, I moved to the other door and opened it revealing the huge walking closet with four shelves which was probably used for shoes as well as having a place to hang up your extra clothes. “This is definitely taken, Steve. Look at this,” I said turning to look at Steve who walked toward me and Kiana who seemed to follow knowing we were talking about her.

“Yeah it taken for sure,” Steve said when he finally got to the closet and walked in. Kiana was behind him and all you could see was a smile on her face.

“Derek, I think we better get going to the next room now. As it is I think we already lost Kiana to this room, but might as well show her the other rooms,” I said looking back at Derek who nodded and headed out of the door.

“Come on, Kiana,” Steve said, motioning his hands. “You can come back here later, but for now you must leave the room alone.”

“Oh, why don't you kiss my ass.” Kiana stuck her tongue out at him, sarcastically as she left the room with us following after her.

Steve followed behind her then bent down next to her ear to whisper, “Bend over and I will,” and with that he hit her on the ass and passed her.

“Steve will you behave for a few hours?” I asked with a laugh.

He looked back at me and rolled his eyes but said nothing.

In front of us, Derek had stopped at another door he didn’t open yet, but instead leaned against the wall. “You might like this room, Lucas.” He pointed behind him.

“Why would you say that?”

“Well, for one it’s near the woods, and you would probably be able to see Josiph through the window,” Derek said making both Steve and Kiana laugh at what he was saying. Josiph and I weren't even together and yet they’re making jokes like that, which kind of pissed me off.

“Yeah, well as you might have heard he said we’re not mates. Even if his wolf says otherwise,” I countered with a grumble and walked passed them opening the door and walking inside the room.

“But, he says that now,” Derek said following me in. “You should have seen him before. The man was going insane trying to find you.”

“And he did, guess he didn’t like what he saw.”

“You just have to give him time. Anyways how do you like the room so far?”

“It’s nice,” I said as I finally looked around. The bed was in the middle of the room against the wall. It was an all-black and green bed with four pillows and a bedside lamp. Across from the bed was a black dresser which had a dark green lamp on top of that and a small TV next to it. There was also a small bookshelf, but it was empty next to the dresser. To the left was a door which probably was either a bathroom or a walk-in closet. While in the middle of the wall it had two windows, both thankfully had shades on them.

“This room also has a walk-in closet, and it also has a bathroom but you need to go through the walk-in closet to get to the bathroom,” Derek explained, reading my thoughts, even though I knew he couldn't.

Instead of walking to the walk-in closet, I walked to the door that lead outside and opened it up. There was a nice cool breeze rolling by as I took a step out of the room and looked off into the distance, and just as Derek had said you could see across the woods and to another house and through the pretty big sized windows on the side. “There’s also some more added benefit to this room,” Derek said next to me and I didn't even realize that he had moved next to me.

“What would that be?”

“I know for a fact that Josiph is always out on that porch, and he will most likely always look in this direction. He’s bound to catch a glimpse of you through your window at any time of the day.”

I sighed. “Derek, even if he does look it won’t change anything.”

“Says the person who came out here and looked directly in the direction of the alpha’s house.” He bite back a laugh, before turning away and walking back into the room to talk to Steve and Kiana.

I stayed outside for a little while longer before I finally walked into the room. “Let’s move on to the next room,” I said glancing around the room one last time.

“Alright, there’s two more rooms. These rooms share the last bathroom and both have a walk-in closet as well. Which one would you like?” Derek asked looking in the direction of Steve who was in the closet of the room.

“I'd have to see them first to find out which one I would like better,” Steve answered him. “Also what about the office?”

“The office we can actually go look at in a little bit if you would like,” Derek said walking out of the room and leading the way to one of the other rooms. The first one he stopped at was a bright pink room with everything being pink. A pink bed, and pink dresser, as well as pink shades, and lights. We all joked about how Steve should stay here, but he didn’t really like the idea of that and instead we headed to the next room.

This room Steve liked. The bed was red with black pillows and a black dresser. It had a chair in one of the corners of the room which was also red and black, as well as a small TV on the dresser.

“The bathrooms for all of the rooms are the same so really no need to worry there, just so long as you know where it is, and this one is the door on the right,” Derek said as he walked to the exact door on the right and opened it up. Sure enough the bathroom was behind the door and it looked identical to the one in Kiana's room except for having another door which lead to the very girly room next door. “That’s pretty much everything unless you guys want to see the office, which is exactly across from this room. It’s a nice sized room if I do so say myself.”

“That’s fine, we can check that room out at any time really,” Kiana said. “What time is it now, though?”

Looking at his watch Derek answered her. “It’s about eight p.m. right now which is unusually late for dinner, but considering the events of the day it can be pretty understandable.”

“Yeah, sorry about that by the way,” the three of us said in unison.

Derek smiled a little at that before moving on. “We could go over to the alpha's house for dinner. Maggie, Josiph's mother, is probably done cooking by now.”

“Yeah, sure. That sounds good,” Steve said and the four of us walked out of the room and down the hall to the stairs where we descended them and walked through the front door again leaving the house behind. “Tomorrow, could we get a ride over to the hotel to get our stuff?”

“Sure. You can also use the phone at the house and call the hotel to let them know that you’ll be picking up your stuff tomorrow morning and checking out.”

“Okay, thanks.”

The walk from our new house to the alpha house was not too far. It was just four houses away and directly at the edge of the road in the middle. All other houses went down a straight line, and it was as if the alpha's house was watching every other house, each and every day. It was also an easy way for everyone in the pack to be able to get to the alpha’s house. They all knew exactly where the house was, and information could be given out quickly between members.

The house was also rather nice. It was all white and needed more color, but was still a good looking house. With white stone pillars that held up the roof and second floor porch, and a glass door it was easy to see through and find out if anyone was home.

Derek didn't even knock when he entered the house, and instead was welcomed in as if he owned the place.

“Hello again,” Josiph's mother, Maggie said when we all entered the house again. “The food is in the kitchen if you want some. Josiph is being a bit stubborn and refuses to come downstairs. Would you mind going to his room, and getting him Derek?”

Derek smiled before answering her. “Yeah sure. You three can help yourselves with dinner and get to know everyone,” he said then turned and walked up the stairs and through a door before disappearing out of sight.

“Come on sweetie there’s plenty for everyone,” Maggie said patting my shoulder. “You don’t have to worry about Josiph either. He will come around.”

“I’m not worried,” I said with a smile letting her lead me to the kitchen where both Kiana and Steve were already placing food on their plates to bring to the dining room.

“Please save some food for the rest of us, you two.” I laughed.

“Maggie said there was enough for everyone though,” Steve answered in defense and I just rolled my eyes while I stood next to Maggie who smiled.

“Josiph's father, John, is already in the dining room eating. You can all go eat there and chat with him if you like.”

“What about you?” Kiana asked looking up from her overflowing plate.

“Oh, I’ll be fine right here, thank you darling. I making dessert right now, and I can't leave that in the oven for too long or it will burnt.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, I’m sure. Thank you though,” Maggie said with a smile on her face. “You three just go in the dining room. I’ll see you all in a few with dessert.”

“Okay,” Kiana said, but she seemed like she didn’t want to leave. With a push from Steve she began to walk in the direction of the dining room before slipping through the open door.

“You want anything?” Maggie asked looking at me.

“I’ll just take a little bit, other than that, I should be alright, thank you,” I answered her with a smile. “I could stay in here with you, so you have someone to talk to if you want. You don't have to push people away.”

With that Maggie smiled before speaking, “That would be nice, thank you.”

“No problem.” I smiled back eating small amounts of food here and there as Maggie and I talked.

~Josiph~

“What are you doing here Derek?” I asked as Derek walked through the office’s door.

“Your mother asked me to come bring you downstairs to eat. You can't keep hiding up here.”

“I can keep hiding up here and I plan to do so?” I said not bothering to look at him.

“Why? Because your mate isn't exactly who you thought it would be?” Derek said but never let me finish as he continued. “You wouldn't want your pack knowing that their own alpha would rather hide in his room rather than facing it head on, would you?”

“I’m not hiding from the facts. I’m just staying up here until dinner is finished.”

“For what? So you don't have to see your mate face to face?”

“He isn't my mate!”

“Right, and your eyes glowing that amber color say otherwise. Every time someone says mate, or Lucas, your eyes brightens up,” Derek pointed out and just then my eyes probably glowed again because his next sentence he had to point it out. “Right there is exactly what I mean. You might as well face it sooner or later.”

“I’ll take the later.”

At that Derek laughed. “Never figured you to be the coward, maybe your father was right. You’re not ready to be alpha yet because you can't even face him without wanting to run with your tail between your legs.”

“Watch what you say, Derek,” I growled through gritted teeth now looking at the young man in front of me. He was starting to piss me off.

“Thought I would help by pointing out what everyone around you will see. Including your own father. And if you want his approval of you being alpha you might as well start with this, and your mate.”

“I wish he wasn't my mate,” I answered bitterly and at that my wolf growled. It seemed like he had a different thought.

“Well looks to me you have two different sides to this. Which one are you going to let win? The side which you’ll probably end up losing someone who could probably help you in the long run, and be an amazing person if you just gave him a chance, or do you want the other choice? The side where you will probably live alone searching the rest of your life trying to fill the void in your heart that only he can fill.”

“Is there a third choice?”

“Yeah there is, but that would involve your death, and I’m pretty sure if that happened Lucas would kill up killing that person.”

“Yeah he probably would, but there’s also something about him that I don’t understand. He’s hiding something it seems.”

“What would he be hiding?” Derek asked tilting his head to the right curiously.

“His eyes were glowing a bright white today and no one would really explain it. They just said that it would only happen when he found his mate,” I answered taking a breath before I continued, “I have been looking for hours trying to figure out what that could possibly mean, but I found nothing.”

“Maybe you’re looking in the wrong place, or maybe you should just ask him about it.”

“And when would I be able to ask him exactly?”

“Like after dinner you could. Talk to him alone. For one you should talk to him anyways, but you could also ask that. It won’t hurt anyone,” Derek said. “But, you better come down for dinner. Show your father that you’re not hiding. I mean you already told him about Lucas being your mate, you might as well get it over with.”

“Let the questions begin, I guess.” I let out a small laugh. “I know he’ll probably ask a lot of questions because I walked off right after I told him without letting him say anything about it.”

“You’ll probably hear a lot, or you might not hear much at all. Your father has a good heart and when it comes to situations like that, I’m sure he will understand and wait to ask you later when less things are on your mind, and when you’re figuring things out on your own. Besides,” he started, “I think your father likes Lucas as well as your mother. Also if your father doesn’t, wait to ask the questions, at least you’ll be ready for them.”

I sighed before lowering my head. “I guess we should get going,” I said standing up from the chair and putting the folders away in the safe behind the desk, and headed over to the front where both Derek and I walked out of the room and down the stairs to where we could hear my mother laughing in the kitchen. Lucas was next to her having a nice conversation with her.

“See, your mother does like him,” Derek whispered next to my ear, and it was then that Lucas looked over at us his eyes flashing red with anger at seeing how close Derek was to me.

“You better watch yourself, Derek,” I said with a laugh giving a small smile to Lucas who just kept staring over at us.

Derek laughed as he spoke a little bit louder. “Looks like the big bad alpha has his own protector. Good luck.” He walked into the kitchen grabbing some food before going into the dining room where you could hear his voice loud and clear as he joked with Kiana, John, and Steve.

“What are you all talking about?” I asked finally walking into the kitchen after taking a few deep breaths. Yeah even an alpha can be nervous and right now I was beyond nervous.

“Lucas was just telling me about the events that took place today, and how he got such deep scars on his face,” my mother started telling me. “Never heard of anyone who went against an alpha, not until I learned that he’s supposed to be an alpha of his own pack until his father lost the battle against the new alpha. Then we talked about how Steve got the scar on his face. Guess Lucas here isn't exactly the type to back down from a fight.” She smiled at Lucas.

“Yeah, I guess he isn't one to back down, but that can be a good thing. Other times it can get you seriously hurt,” I said looking at Lucas sadly. He did have a bit of a scar on his face but most of it was healed. I still felt bad about what I had done though.

“It’s okay you know,” Lucas said reading my head. I really need to figure out how to block him out. “And good luck with doing that too. You’re like an open book to me.” He laughed and his mother looked at the two of us.

“Are you able to read his mind Lucas?”

“Yeah, just like he’s able to read mine,” Lucas said.

“So, you’re really mates then,” she said. Looks like she didn’t believe me when I told her Lucas was my mate earlier today. I guess, I couldn’t really blame her. Two male mates were unheard of, rare even.

“Yeah. Well, here’s the thing we,” Lucas started before he stopped and looked at me and continuing, “Well, maybe not. Someone says otherwise.”

I was just about to say something when my father walked into the room, his voice booming over everyone else. “What’s going on in here?” Before we could answer, he looked at me. “Oh, by the way Josiph we need to talk.”

“Yeah I know dad,” I said still looking at Lucas who seemed rather sad as he stared back at us.

He was the first to look away before speaking. “I guess that’s my queue to leave. I will be in the dining room with the rest of the group,” he said heading for the dining room before he stopped and turned back around addressing my mother. “It was nice talking to you by the way, Maggie.”

“It was nice talking to you too, Lucas,” my mother said with a smile as she disappeared through the door leaving me along with both of my parents, and I couldn't help but think, man were the questions going to be throw at me now?

~~~

What did you all think about the chapter?

I know I made it longer, and I hope that you are all okay with that. I will try my best to have each chapter longer rather then shorter.

Anyways hope you all enjoyed. THANK YOU FOR READING!

1Blossom

P.S. It has been a year now since I joined WATTPAD and I would not be where I am now if it were not for all of my amazing fans and readers! THANK YOU ALL!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 668 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
72.1K 3.5K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
231K 7.6K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
1.3M 40.7K 51
Sam never searched for his mate, always the lone wolf. The thought of a mate was always in the back of his mind but he wasn't eager to find his othe...