It all started with a kiss

By JadesTV

Omg I just said the description but it deleted ;( I'm sorry guys but plz read it More

Im leaving
Bus ride
Meeting the group
Forming a team
a/n
Destruction

Gathering the weapons

462 14 8
By JadesTV

Lucy pov
As we started to gather our weapons there was this loud screeching sound. I screamed and the last thing I saw was a blonde headed girl walking towards me with a evil smirk on her face.

Rins pov
When I saw Lucy fall hard on the ground I ran to her and shook her vigorously "Lucy Lucy wake up!!" I shouted. I heard a sick cackle. I slowly turned my head and saw sheime "you" I hissed and glared at her. "Me oh poor baby what did they do to you come home we will clean you up" I backed away from her "you bitch stay away from me". Then I suddenly heard another voice "rin listen to her we will come back for them" he said but whispered the last part so j could only here I sighed sadly and nodded.

Shieme snapped ER fingers and the guards took us away. Lucy silver in sorry,,,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 20.2K 59
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
4.5M 285K 105
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...