Want You Back// A Pete Wentz...

Per Asthetic_Love

Daya Wentz is the daughter of Pete Wentz. When Daya was 5 years old her mom Christine died in a car accident... Més

chapter one
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last chapter

Chapter 7

858 19 4
Per Asthetic_Love

*That same night*
~Pete's POV~

As I walked into my motel room. I laid on top of my bed...crying...crying because I just witnessed my own daughter have an anxiety attack....because of me

I can't believe I didn't this to her...seeing her reaction...pure fear and panic filled her expression.

My poor Daya...I missed 6 years of her life because of my stupid mistakes. I still remember the way she would laugh when she was small...

I miss her laughs, her smile, her hugs, and the facial expressions she would make when ever she would talk about her day.

I miss her morning wake up calls and the tickle fights we would have. The movie nights. The days we would make cupcakes. I miss...my daughter.

A year after Patrick took Daya with him I went to rehab for 2 years. At first I didn't care...then I started to feel alone... depressed...empty without Daya.

I have been sober every since. I wanted to get my self straight before I was able to see her again... but now I know that she's petrified of me.

All I want right now is to go back in time and fix my mistakes...but I know that's not happening

I am going fix things between us...even if it takes me years...I am going to try either way.

I am going to get me daughter back...no mater what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read this!!!
Ok so extremely short chapter just to carry the story on. I am sorry for the late update. I have been having trouble writing. I am trying very hard. I swear the next chapter will be better.

~Johana xoxo

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

6.5K 224 21
Sophomore Madison Baker enters a contest to meet Fall Out Boy, and she wins. It seems perfect, but everything soon goes south when Madison is targete...
6.7K 239 17
I'm Pete Wentz. I'm a sophomore in high school. And I fell in love with the wrong person. Patrick Stump. Christian. Against homosexuals. And worst of...
24.7K 871 56
Patrick Stump has been on tour for his new solo album Soul Punk. At one concert one night he sees Pete Wentz in the crowed. Things happen and then a...
7.8K 575 21
==COMPLETED== ***BASED OFF OF THE "EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT THEM" IMAGINES FROM MY PATRICK STUMP/FALL OUT BOY IMAGINES BOOK*** All P...