Another way out. [ Owen Grady...

By Alcauter_

Moving to California to start fresh to get away from an ex who broke your heart. Along the way you meet an ol... More

Chapter 2: Red
Chapter 3: Please Forget it
Chapter 4: Love and hate surprises
Chapter 5: Isla -What?!
Chapter 6: Jurassic World
Chapter 7: Ready or not (part 1)
Chapter 8: Ready or not (part 2)
Chapter 9: Jaw Dropping (part 1)
Chapter 10: Jaw Dropping (part 2)
Chapter 11: He's back
Chapter 12: Early morning
Chapter 13: Raptors
Chapter 14: Scatter
Chapter 15: Cheer up
Chapter 16: Gyrosphere (part 1)
Chapter 17: Gyrosphere (part 2)
Chapter 18: Gyrosphere (part 3)
Chapter 19: We're safe, for now
Chapter 20: Owen!
Chapter 21: Hoskins
Chapter 22: Truck Ride (part 1)
Chapter 23: Truck Ride (part 2)
Chapter 24: Paddock 9
Chapter 25: Indominus Vs. T. Rex
Chapter 26: What now?
Epilogue
Yes or no?
In Progress!
September 5th
It started !

Chapter 1: How it starts

24.5K 471 846
By Alcauter_

(Y/n) = your name.

Just a FYI, these first few chapters will go slow.
--------

December

**Your POV**

Goodbye family,goodbye friends, goodbye (state you live in)- You will always be my home. I'm on a plane to L.A. to make a fresh new start on my own. I've had a shit ton of drama problems here, Adrian- my highschool sweetheart. He put me through hell this year- he saved me from hell and put me back there, that bastard cheated on me with my best friend, Ellie. I told her to never talk to me again- same goes for Adrian.

All this doesn't matter- I'm 22 years old-I'm ready to leave with this behind me. I fasten my seatbelt and take a few breathes in to calm myself down before we take off- Damn, flying scares the hell out of me.

January

I finally did it! I finally moved to a new apartment and it has a fucking awesome view. I didn't think I could get an apartment this nice with a view- I guess I got lucky. Fuck- nevermind on being lucky, I gotta unpack all my belongings and get things arranged around the place. I mean,I guess it could be fun right?

(Time skip)

Kitchen,bathroom are done! That took a few hours- I mean, seriously mother? You didn't have to buy me so much shit for me to take with-but thank you.

I look at the kitchen and living room- I love the open concept! I look near the Windows and there was still unpacked boxes I still need to go through to make the living room look presentable, not to mention I need to buy new furniture- this should be fun...

I went to the kitchen counter and grab my house keys- I think I'll go out to McDonald's? I should find a job out here but it was a good thing I saved up money to spend on my new place. I leave the apartment building- taking the stairs, I wanna try to stay fit- did I really just say that? Really? Here I am going to get McDonald's.

I leave the building and onto the streets of L.A- the sun is shining and it was pretty hot outside. I pull out my phone from the back pocket of my jeans and checked siri for a McDonald's near me.

(Y/n)- "Siri, where is McDonald's?"

(Siri)- "here's a list of McDonald's near your location"

Gotta love phones. I head to one that is closest to me- walking shouldn't be that bad- driving isn't my strongest ability. In highschool, I took drivers Ed and passed... With a C. My teacher knew I shouldn't be behind the wheel. I'll conquer this fear, just you watch Mr.Hamilton. I made it to McDonald's and entered inside- I can feel the AC hit me with cold wind- feels soo good!

I got in line and in a few seconds it was my time to order.

(Cashier person)- "hi, welcome to McDonald's- what can I get you?"

(Y/n)- "(your McDonald's order.)"

I gave her the right about of money to pay for my meal. I got my receipt back and I towards the soda machine to fill my cup. I fill my cup with tons of ice- I didn't know what to drink so I chose (drink you like.) my order was being called out to me so I got my drink ready and went back to the counter and grabbed the bag and headed home- hopefully if I can remember where I live.

Dude- it's so fucking hot...from all the places I could have moved to I chose California? I mean I could have gone to Nevada,Illinois- hell I'd move to Alaska. I mean- I guess anywhere is fine at least I'm away from them. I see my apartment building- soon I'll be able to enjoy my meal and watch some tv. I walk up to my door- my right hand was being occupied by the bag while the left hand is holding my drink- fuck.

A lady walks out the door- using her back to open it. I move out the way to avoid bumping into her and dropping my food.

(Unknown)- "oh I'm sorry-- (y/n)?"

This chick knows my name?

(Y/n)- "yesssss....?"

(Unknown)- " it's me- Catherine!"

Catherine?...catherine?....doesn't ring a bell.

(Y/n)- "uhh- Catherine?"

(Catherine)- "oh my god! You don't remember me?! We use to be best friends in middle school, remember- when we were playing at recess and I broke my arm jumping off from the swings and you came to my aid?"

I thought about it for a second- middle school memories flooded my brain.

(Y/n)- "oh my lanta- I remember!"

(Catherine)- "oh god- we were so close"

(Y/n)- "I know, what happened?"- I remember, why did I even ask? Stupid.

(Catherine)- "I moved remember, I ended up here and we went to different high schools"

Yep.

(Y/n)- "oh yeah- man, life screwed it up for us."

(Catherine)- " I know- man! How are you, how old are you now? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions" she says chuckling

(Y/n)- " it's fine- I'm 22", my hand is getting cold from my drink...

(Catherine)- "damn! Look at you, looking good- what brings you here to L.A?"

(Y/n)- " uh- fresh new start, i guess"

(Catherine)- "ahh- i see- oh shit, I'm keeping you from eating I'm sorry. Hey you live here too?"

(Y/n)- "yeah- just moved here a few days ago"

(Catherine)- "oh that's so cool- so we're kinda like neighbors- what's your number?"

(Y/n)- "108"

(Catherine)- " I'm 93- I'll go knock on your do sometime, anyways I gotta run- later" she says and leaves.

FINALLY!!! Not to be mean but Finally!!! I am hungry- my hand is cold. I slipped in through the door before it closes and take the elevator up to the floor my apartment. I made it to my door and I set my drink on the floor, I took out my keys and unlocked the door. I gently kicked the door to open, i picked up my drink, placing it and the food on the counter and got my keys out of the lock of the door. I closed it and stood at the corner of my counter and ate my warm meal of McDonald's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 398 11
Owen Grady has been working at Jurassic World ever since it opened. He trains four Raptors, Blue, Echo, Delta and Charlie. Eleanor Grant is fed up o...
9.7K 157 21
*female reader* *slow burn on the romance part* iv visited Jurassic world many times before but this trip in particular my parents planned it was go...
6.7K 224 15
||Book 2|| Jane Grant decided to give it another shot and after many years came back on Isla Nublar to figure out why is Rexy acting around her...
625 34 8
Kayla, an intern paleontologist and paleobotanist for John Hammond, gets invited to Jurassic Park to deem if it is safe and ready to be presented to...