She Saved Him

By QueenBianca_

Sequel To 'He Saved Her' Asia Has Only 48 Hours To Come Up With A Plan To Save Dex. Will She Come Up With A L... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
Authors Note
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

11.

9.6K 424 80
By QueenBianca_

Asia Clarke

Ever Since I Told Dex That I Could Be Pregnant With His Child, That Nigga Has Been Extra Gentle With Me. That Was Almost A Week Ago Though And I Haven't Even Bought A Pregnancy Test, But I Will Though. Eventually.

Dex Has Been Trying To Walk On His Own Now, Without His Crutches, And So Far...He's Doing A Really Good Job. He Might Stumble Every Now And Then, Or Have Some Minor Pain; Other Than That...Daddy Is A Soldier.

Dex & Asia's Outfits

Dex And I Decided To Go Explore Downtown Nashville And Have A Little Date Night Just So We Could Get Out Of The House And Have Something To Do. I Love Our House And All, But I Couldn't Sit In That House Another Damn Minute! Ugh...I Swear I Miss Magic City Sometimes. I Don't Miss Stripping Or Anything, But I Definitely Miss The Money.

SaMiyah Was Staying At Lacey And Anthony's House For The Night So Her And Morgan Could Have A Sleepover. I Swear They Have Developed Such A Cute Bond And I Love That SaMiyah Has Someone Her Own Age To Play With. FINALLY!

Dex And I Were Holding Hands As We Walked Into The Melting Pot, Which Was A Fondue Restaurant. I've Never Been To A Fondue Restaurant Before So I Was Slick Excited To Try Something New.

"Did I Tell You That You Looking Beautiful Today?" Dex Said As Soon As We Sat Down.

"Nope, But Thanks Baby. Did I Tell You That You Were Looking Extra Daddyish Today?" I Said, Biting My Bottom Lip Seductively.

"Yeah I Already Know." He Said, Grinning. I Laughed And Rolled My Eyes. All Through Our Fondue Experience, Dex Had Me Laughing So Hard And This Was One Thing That I Loved About Our Relationship. We Knew How To Have Fun And He Stayed Keeping A Smile On My Face.

"I Got A Surprise For You." He Said.

"What Is It?" I Asked, Biting Into A Chocolate Covered Strawberry.

"Well Whenever Your Fat Ass Is Done Eating, We Can Go And I'll Show You." He Said. I Covered My Mouth To Keep Myself From Laughing Loudly. Ugh I Hate Him!

"Fuck You! Come On I'm Done." I Said. Des Left Two One Hundred Dollar Bills On The Table While I Stood Up And Fixed My Dressed. I Started To Follow Him Out Of The Restaurant, But I Got An Eerie Feeling That I Was Being Watched Or Something. This Wasn't Just Any Eerie Feeling Though...This Feeling Sent Cold Chills Up And Down My Spine.

"What's Wrong?" Dex Asked Me. I Turned Around And Looked At All The People In The Restaurant, And We Just So Happened To Be The Only Back People In Here. No One Else Was Black.

"Hello! Earth To Asia!" Dex Said, Snapping His Fingers In My Face. I Slapped His Hand Away And Proceeded Out Of The Door.

"What's Up With You Man?" He Asked.

"I Got A Creepy Feeling Or Something. I Feel Like We're Being Watched...Well...I'm Being Watched." I Said. Dex Started Looking Around And So Did I. We Didn't See Anything Out Of The Ordinary Though.

"Maybe I'm Just Trippin." I Said.

"Ain't No Damn Maybe. Your Ass Is Trippin." He Said. I Sucked In My Teeth.

"Fuck You Dex." I Said.

"Damn Can We Finish Our Date Night First? I Should've Never Gave You This D If You Was Gon Be Dick Hungry Like That!" He Said. I Burst Out Laughing.

"Shut Up Dude!" I Laughed. Once I Calmed Down, I Ran My Fingers Through My Hair And Cleared My Throat.

"Anyways...Where Is This Surprise?" I Asked.

"Come On." He Said, Grabbing My Hand. We Got In The Car And Headed To This Mysterious Surprise That Dex Had For Me. I Was Excited To See What It Is, Considering The Fact That Dex Isn't The Type To Give Random Surprises.

"Can You Give Me A Hint On What This Surprise Is?" I Asked.

"Yeah...It's Long And Bright." He Said, Smirking At Me. I Squinted My Eyes As I Shot Him A Look. He Laughed Loudly.

"Get Your Mind Out Of The Gutter Man! Look!" He Said, Pointing Ahead. I Gasped When I Saw A Bridge Ahead That Was Long And Actually Lit Up.

Damn...My Mind Really Was In The Gutter.

We Both Got Out Of The Car And Started Walking Across The Bridge. It Had A Romantic Atmosphere And I Absolutely Loved It!

"I Love This Surprise Babe! Thank You." I Said, Kissing His Soft Lips.

"You Welcome, But This Isn't The Surprise." He Said, As We Walked Towards The Edge.

"Oh Shit That's Too High." I Said, Backing Up, But Dex Placed His Hands On My Hips.

"Relax. I Got You Ma." He Said, Kissing My Neck. I Blushed As He Guided Me Closer To The Edge. I Placed My Hands On The Rails And Looked Down Into The Water. For A Minute, I Was In My Own Little World And I Loved It.

"So If This Isn't My Surprise...Then What Is?" I Asked Dex, Still Staring Down Into The Water.

"What?" Dex Said.

"I Said So If This Isn't My Surprise...Then What Is?" I Said Again. He Knows I Hate Repeating Myself.

"This Is Your Surprise." He Said. I Scrunched Up My Face As I Turned Around To Face Him.

"But You Said--" I Began, But I Was Cut Off When I Saw SaMiyah On One Knee, In Front Of Dex, Holding A Ring Box. I Gasped As I Grabbed My Mouth.

"SaMiyah Asked Me The Other Day Was I Gonna Marry You And I Told Her Yeah One Day." Dex Said.

"And I Said Why Not Today!" SaMiyah Said.

"And I Told Her That's Not How It Works, But She Insisted That I Make It Work." He Said.

"Yep! So Mommy...Will You Marry Daddy?" She Asked Me. I Had Warm Tears Sliding Down My Face As I Nodded.

"Of Course I Will." I Said. SaMiyah Cheered As She Got Up And Ran Into My Arms. I Hugged Her Tight And Cried As Dex Walked Up To Us, Cupped My Face In His Hands, And Kissed Me Hard. I Didn't Even Notice That There Was A Small Crowd That Was Clapping And Some Even Had Their Phones Out Recording This Beautiful Moment.

"We Picked You Out A Pretty Ring." SaMiyah Said, Opening The Box.

"Aww I Love It You Guys!" I Said, Crying Harder. I Loved This Ring More Then I Loved My Fake Wedding Ring, But I Planned On Wearing Both Of Them. Dex Took Of My My Current Ring And Replaced It With My New Engagement Ring.

I Definitely Wasn't Expecting This!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.4K 62
"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, feed you, play with you and above all brin...
418 9 29
Asian born, rejected by her own mother, adopted, went back, met the actual love of her life, changed her identity, defied destiny, saved a life, kept...
4.8K 604 11
How do you save someone that doesn't think they need to be saved? A Shawmila Story
Ride or Die 2 By Lia

Mystery / Thriller

58.5K 2.1K 31
Welcome to Ride or Die 2. This part is about life after Al'dre is gone. Its many more surprises. Please vote and leave POSITIVE comments. Also please...