Suzanne's Diary

Da UnnoticedLiterature

Suzanne Dodds always believed that she was like the mediocre people, but she realizes that she shines brighte... Altro

Introduction
Page One
Page Three
Page Four
Page Five
Page Six
Page Seven
Page Eight
Page Nine
Page Ten
Page Eleven
Page Twelve
Page Thirteen
Page Fourteen
Page Fifteen
Page Sixteen
Page Seventeen
Page Eighteen
Page Nineteen

Page Two

96 4 2
Da UnnoticedLiterature

Hello. The last update was last minute. Haha. I'm in a rush. I still have The Run waiting.

If you had the same name/age/etc., it's purely coincidence. :) Based on a real story, except for a few things.

*******************************************************

30 September 2011

I got sick. I expected no visitor to come, yet my expectation failed when Tony came over and brought with him my laptop. My doctor told me to rest. He said that I lacked sleep and it was true. I have been up so late recently due to the running demands of the readers.

Tony stood there, looking at me as if I was going to die. At first, his expression irked me, but I knew he just cared.

He sat down beside my bed and asked about how I feel. I replied I was exhausted. Very exhausted.

He opened my laptop for me. He knew my password. It was 29101990, my birthday in numbers.

Good that I changed it before I got admitted. Last time, it was suzyheartstony. Pretty embarrassing, I tell you. I admit that I liked Tony, solely because he was always there for me. He never gave up on cheering me up.

I asked him why he was here. He told me that he worried about my condition lately. I was pale and cold lately – probably due to stress.

Anyway, he was the one who helped me in writing and updating the story.

Until the next time,

Suzanne Dodds

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...