Who Do U Belong 2?

PantlessGenie által

Martha, a high school senior, thinks her life is over. Her mom landed a new, better, position half way across... Több

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV

XVI

972 79 34
PantlessGenie által

Christmas Eve was here and I couldn't be more excited. I had never experienced a white Christmas, so I was really looking forward to that. My mom had been in California for about a week and a half. Apparently, she had been doing better. I hadn't talked to her since the morning after the Jerry incident happened. Ester was keeping me updated on everything, it was nice to hear she was doing well.

Tonight was Ms B's Christmas party. I had my present, a nice set of ping pong paddles. Ms B had a ping pong table and it seemed like everybody in the neighborhood came and played on their table so I hoped it would make a good gift.

Ms B asked if I would help set up, so I was there first thing in the morning. As soon as I got there, Andre had just gotten out of the shower. He only had a towel wrapped around his waist as he walked from the bathroom to the fridge. "You better go put some clothes on. We got company." Ms B yelled, bringing his eyes straight to mine, with embarrassment written all over his face. Before I knew it, he had sprinted to his room and slammed the door. I laughed in my head before continuing my task.

Andre's sister, Linda, and I helped prep the food in the kitchen while Prince and Andre were supposed to be cleaning. Ms B had the TV blasting and every time I walked by, I saw Andre sitting down and Prince standing in the same spot with a broom in his hand. Both of their eyes fixed on the TV. It made me wonder if Ms B did it on purpose to keep them out of the kitchen. If she did, it worked.

Ms B was using the oven in our house as well to help hasten the overall cooking time. "Here, take these." She said handing Prince and I two apple pies. "375 degrees for 35 minutes. Got it?" "Got it." I said. We walked over to my house and I turned the oven on.

"Ok, we have to wait like 15 minutes before we even put the pies in." I told Prince while turning the dial on the little white timer. Prince came from behind and embraced me in a hug. I brought my hands over his causing him to jump, "Your hands are freezing. Here..." He turned me a round and started rubbing his hands against mine vigorously. "Better?" He asked as I nodded.

I couldn't explain why, but I wanted him in that instant. Maybe it was his unshaven face showing hints of a beard, or the goofy face he made while rubbing my hands, or the smell of the freshly washed laundry that consumed him. I couldn't pin point it, but I wanted him, nonetheless.

Hand in hand I led him to the couch in the living room. He sat down and I took a seat on his lap, facing him. I brought my lips to his before easing my tongue into his mouth. His hands journeyed up my back until they reached the zipper of my wool, burgundy turtle neck dress. He lowered the zipper before bringing down my dress exposing my bra covered breasts.

My arms slid out of the sleeves while he attempted to unhook my bra. The look of confusion at not finding a clasp caused me to chuckle, "Front." I pinched the plastic clasp then released it, making my bra pop open and in turn my breasts bounce a little. "Hmm..." His head shook in acceptance as he gripped my breasts before joining his mouth with my nipple. Buzz went the buzzer, getting no reaction from either of us. His tongue flicked my nipple back and forth making it harden before my eyes. I threw my head back and moaned.

As I brought my head back down I glanced to the left, looking out of the set of large windows facing the street only to see Andre and Linda walking up the steps with more pies in hand. I didn't say anything, but instead jumped off of Prince and ran into my room to hide and redress.

"The buzzer just went off, can you put our pies in?" Prince called from the couch to Linda and Andre, who were now standing in the kitchen. After a while, probably after he softened up, he joined me in my room.

"Can you zip me up?" I whispered turning my back towards him. I had realized, this was not the right time to be doing this.

"Why? They're gonna leave right now." The volume of his voice matched mine.

"I don't want to get walked in on."

He sighed before complying, "Ok, but can we finish this later?"

"We'll see." I said before giving him a kiss.

Within the next few hours, guests started arriving. In my head, I thought it was a family event, but Morris, Terry and a few other people I'd known were there along with their families. We had so much fun laughing and talking. Terry ended up with the ping pong paddles. I got a set of scented lotion.

Overall, it was an awesome party. As most of the guests left, the guys made their way downstairs to jam. I helped Linda clean up while Ms B socialized with Terry and Morris' parents. Soon, Ms B asked me to go downstairs and get the guys because their parents were ready to leave.

After everybody left, Ms B, who had had a few glasses of wine, collapsed down into a recliner in their living room. Linda put a throw blanket over her mom and said goodnight before retrieving to her room. I decided to join Andre and Prince downstairs. They didn't look nearly as tired as the rest of us.

I sat on that lawn chair, trying to fight the sandman, while watching the both of them work their magic. After about an hour or so, Ms B comes downstairs. "Hey you guys gotta cut it out. I'm too tired for all that."

Turning to me, "Sweetie, you're staying the night right? We're gonna do presents and breakfast in the morning."

From the corner of my eyes I saw a smile form on Prince's face. "Ok, sure thanks Ms B."

"Oh, no, thanks for all your help today." She said, before disappearing upstairs.

Andre dropped his head and said, "Alright, night guys." Before heading upstairs. "Night Dre."

Prince went to go brush his teeth before coming to bed. I took off my clothes and climbed under the warm blankets. When he opened the door, he paused, looking down to see the dress I'd been wearing on the floor next to the bed. Once his eyes met mine, I lifted the covers, exposing my naked body, "Come lay with me." Using his own moves against him. He grinned while ripping off his clothes and jumping in the bed.

Immediately, he began kissing me passionately, pausing only to stick two of his fingers in his mouth to collect spit before reaching down to rub my awaiting bud. Suddenly, I gasped in pain as he bit my neck at the same time plunging his finger deep inside me, causing me to let out a loud moan before he covered my mouth with his lips in an attempt to mute my sounds.

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him in me. "Prince..." I said, against his mouth. "Hmm?" I moved my mouth over his ear, "I'm ready." The movement of his fingers seized as he froze for a moment. "Are you sure?" He asked, as his hazel eyes, that screamed with excitement, stared into mine. "Yeah." I nodded.

He reached over to his lamp to turn it off and then into his nightstand to grab a gold wrapped condom. I started to feel my nerves surfacing, he must have seen it because he said, "Don't be scared, Mama. I would never hurt you."

Prince got on top of me and resumed the kisses that occupied him moments before. I couldn't focus on anything but his throbbing rod that was teasing my entrance. "You ready?" His gaze intently on me. "Mmhmm."

I could feel my body start to shiver as the warmth of his body left mine while he sat up onto his knees. The room fell silent and I felt myself holding my breath as I watched him concentrate on putting the rubber over the tip before slowing guiding it down his length.

He brought his hands down to either side of my shoulders while assuming position. "I love you." His lips barely touching mine as those words flowed out. He reached down to guide himself in front of my opening. "Ok" was his only warning before he began entering slowly.

My face scrunched and legs trembled as I finally released my bated breath. The pain I tried to hide felt overwhelming at first, taking my breath away. He paused to ask if I was ok, before continuing his entrance until he had completely filled me.

"You're so tight, baby." He said after taking in a breath through his teeth. He began pumping slowly and gently in and out of me. After a few minutes, the pain started to fade away and I could feel my face relax. He bend down to kiss me before saying, "Look at me." I opened my eyes to gaze into his as the pleasure started to take over the pain. The feeling of all my walls surrounding his girth was indescribable. Moans left my mouth, filling the silence in the room. "Can I go faster?" I let out a noise that told him it was ok.

Soon, his pace picked up as he plunged in a little harder with each stroke, bringing the pleasure to a whole new level. I brought my lips in between my teeth, biting down, trying to lower the volume of the moans coming from them. Finally, I found enough courage to look down. My eyes left Prince's as my focus drifted to the movements joining us. I watch him go in and out of my opening like the piston of a car. "You see that?" His low voice sending shock waves through me. When I looked back up at him, I realized he'd been watching the same show as me.

"Ahh..." A sudden rush of energy filled my body making my legs tremble uncontrollably. "Prince, I'm right there... yeah" I could barely get the words out as he began thrusting his body against mine harder and harder. I exploded, feeling myself spill out onto the mattress. Prince began groaning louder as the sweat from his forehead dripped onto my chest. "Fuck... I can't...ahh!" His release filling the condom wrapped around him.

Our bodies soon separated as he busied himself by removing the rubber. I laid there looking at the yellow glow in the dark stars on his ceiling, trying to compose myself. As soon as he was done, his gaze joined mine at the mock galaxy.

"How was it?" He asked trying to catch his breath. I turned towards him and kissed his damp shoulder.

"It was really good." I said through a big smile.

"Was it how you had planned?" I asked.

"Not even, it was way better." After a little pause, his voice took on a serious tone. "Martha?"

"Yeah?"

"I really do love you so much."

"I love you too Prince."

Before long, the day's and night's activities had gotten the best of me. I rested my head on his chest as I surrendered to my falling eyelids.

The last thing I heard before sleep took over was a sweet Prince say, "Merry Christmas," before kissing the top of my head.

We were woken up the next morning by Andre knocking on the door telling us to get up. I was so sore, I had to consciously tell myself to walk normal. We made our way upstairs to join Andre and Linda as they sat around the Christmas tree.

While we sat there, trying to hide our smiles as memories of the night before flashed into sight, it was hard not feeling like everyone knew the things we had done just hours before.

We opened our gifts, ate a huge breakfast and had one of the best Christmases I'd ever had. It's days like these that show you can't go wrong when you're with the one you love.

A/N: Hi! I just wanna say thanks for all the reads, votes and comments. There's only 8 more chapters to go!! I'm working on a few other things plus I've still got BAMBI. Anyway, I just wanna let you know that from chapter XVII on it's gonna skip ahead, but I've marked the dates so hopefully that will eliminate any confusion. Thanks again! 💜💜💜

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
32K 845 51
Once the handsome movie star Kevin Costner laid his eyes on the beautiful, gifted superstar Whitney Houston, he couldn't shake her out of his head. W...
28K 745 33
In which Chasity becomes the step mother of Nick's son and a big secret is revealed. "I can't believe this." "Just like I couldn't believe you cheate...
11.3K 856 22
10 Years Later ~ 1987. (Sequel to 'Private Joy') Two strangers by the name of Anna and Dexter happen to meet each other at a club one late night. The...