Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

Od xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

Chapter 11

1K 9 0
Od xRealMisakiTakahashi

[You see me at the mall texting on my phone. Hey all it looks like we are going to do some "shopping" today. Finally the things that I love to do the most. This chapter is going to be fun to write. I might need to buy some new weapons you know? For days where I'm having an emergency. The whole axe thing is getting old. Please Vote! & Comment! If you want to]

----

 The Mall

~Patch's Pov~

I awoke feeling something warm right next to me. I must have fallen asleep yesterday with Ovi on his bed, seeing extra covers over us his Mom must have put it there last night. I shook him a bit you awake?

I hear him mumble a bit is something troubling you? He turns around looking at me but averting my eyes "well...I'm…a...bit jealous you saw mine before I saw yours?"

Is that all your worrying about I get up from his bed only wearing my briefs. Hm...So your curious am I right? I turn to him pulling down my briefs exposing my length to him, for only a brief couple of seconds so he gets a nice view of it before pulling my briefs back up.

Seeing his cheeks get red. Well now you saw mine so were both even, that and you are seeing what is coming for you in the near future. I grin at him, pulling on my blue jeans.

I buckle back the belt making sure it was on. I watch as he goes to the bathroom to take a shower. He must be freaking out that I showed it to him.

I pull my shirt on, walking over to the kitchen to pour myself some cereal. I see Ovi Mom in the kitchen I say good morning Mom. She smiles at me telling me good morning as well.

I was eating my cereal when Ovi finally came out of the bathroom asking "sooo how do I look?" his Mom said great. I think you look cute, but why ask us that now?

"Because we are going shopping my favorite word in the dictionary." I laugh at that part so I guess today is the day we go to the Mall I assume. "He points at me, you assume right."

My Ovi is so to damn cute and funny I finally finish my cereal. ~After Breakfast~

We got into my car as I drive us to the "The Millennia Mall"  we finally made it to the parking lot I was looking for a good place to park.

I got out of the car as I lock the doors behind us. What do we do first?

~The Food Court~

~Ovi's Pov~

It was just Me, Patch, Rina, Stephen, Miles, and Jennie, looking like the whole gang made it. I took my seat next to Patch we both order Chick-Fil-A which you know is weird because they are religious against gays. (Note to self-stop eating from “Chick-Fil-A” even though they do know how to make good chicken.)

I got my usual order that me and my Mom get on special occasions. The 12 count chicken nuggets with the Oreo shake. I take a sip from my shake saying mmm I love Chick-Fil-A shakes,

here Patch try some. He takes a sip from my drink nodding his head "it tastes so good, but not better than you of course." I blush at that, while Jennie and Rina both go awww as Miles and Stephen say yuck!

I'm surprise your here Stephen maybe I should throw my shake at you. I laugh a bit, but he makes a quick remark “well maybe I should take you to a dark corner street where Patch can't find you.”

Of course Patch winces right next to me. Stephen winks at me cute stuff you got a lot to learn from this pro. Rina tells him really? Like how to hump a fire hydrant in front of people.

We all started laughing at that one. I lean my head onto Patch shoulder aware of Stephen jealousy I feel bad for him I know how he feels about me, but I do nothing about it.

I look at Jennie who was wiping ketchup off of Miles face telling him he needs to chew with his mouth close. I blush remembering how Patch licked the spaghetti strand off my chin at that restaurant.

Miles was telling us about a time him and Jennie both went to this awesome party started to zone out on them as I look over to Rina on my left side.

Hey Rina you know the party gets good when the shopping starts she goes heck yeah it is. Stephen goes O no! Not when these two go shopping together.

Patch looks at me "what does he mean by that?" you'll find out soon enough. We finish eating Mile and Jennie told us they had to somewhere to be, hearing Stephen say I am so outty.

Patch leans in to whisper "something isn’t right if Stephen is leaving." I grin at him Patchy-bear you shouldn't question me you will see soon enough.

~Patch's Pov~

I do not like my odds if Stephen leaves I can tell something isn’t right. We were leaving the food court of the mall and headed to a store called Aeropostale.

Rina came up to my left the thing is me and Ovi go shopping at times we pick out a lot of cloths to try on and model a bit, but we hardly buy the cloths.

While Ovi came up from my right "we might buy an outfit or two, but mostly we just try on the cloths. Hey! We do buy outfits at times to make sure we don't get kicked out of a store."

I laugh at the thought of those two being kicked out of a store for trying on cloths. I watch as Ovi and Rina were grabbing some cloths that seem to be not their size.

They took me to a dressing room, telling me to try on these cloths. I see now why Stephen left I was in a dressing room trying on some cloths.

I came back out wearing some v-neck shirt, skinny jeans, and some black boots, I try to mimic Ovi saying; sooo how do I look?

Rina and Ovi both said: hot. Really? They had me turn around in it. My Ovi-bear was telling me "ok you are so buying this outfit." They made me try on other outfits as well.

I'm starting to regret I came to this, but as long as he’s happy I'm happy. I came back wearing a baseball outfit; they both nod their heads to the side saying no good they wave me off.

I came back wearing a soccer uniform this time; they said I can pull it off if I join the team I laugh when they said that.

~Ovi's Pov~

I laugh with Rina making Patch try on cloths. Man it is hilarious we are so getting a kick out of this. I got some cloths for myself. I tell Patch he can take a break, also to buy the first outfit he was wearing.

He sat down beside me, waiting for it because I'm going to do a model walk of my own. Rina hit it as she plugs up her i-pod to her stereo putting on are song we like Fashion by Lady Gaga.

I got into the dressing room, putting on an outfit I came out model walking like I'm hot. I kept showing off poses and doing things to make them laugh when I come out.

I started singing in outfit that I really like.

"Fashion Put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion Put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be Fashion Put it all on me Don't you want to see these clothes on me Fashion put it all on me I am anyone you want me to be Oh, oh, La, lala, we love designer."

You see me and Rina jamming out and singing while Patch kept on laughing the entire time. I fall on top of Patch laughing with him, as he kisses my lips softly sending warm tingles through me.

After all of that we went to pay for are outfits at the cash register Patch says he'll pay for it. But I'm like you sure? I can pay for my own, but he told me to relax he got this.

I let him, telling him thank you as he bought the outfit I wanted. Then we went to the parking lot I wave at Rina goodbye as she left. I help Patch put the things we got inside the trunk.

Suddenly Patch grabs my hand and took me to the backseat of his car. Next thing I know he was on top of me kissing me deeply making me blush as he kisses me.

I place my arms around him, feeling warm as his lips graze the side of my neck. He looks at me with hunger in his eyes as he kisses my cheek, nose, and lips.

I kept on blushing, feeling the warmth of his skin on me, his body the way it feels when it’s against mine. We eventually stop kissing and made are way to the front seats of the car driving away.

That's basically how I spent my day at the mall.

----

[Woe! Patch you dirty boy showing it off in front of Ovi like that. It was so funny how they made Patch model for them I took pictures on my phone. I laugh at the part where Ovi said to Stephen maybe I should throw my shake at you. Those two for real it’s always something. Poor Patch, having to model for us I love every second of it]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
KALBE SAPLANAN OK Od Ebru

Tínedžerská beletria

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
The Boyfriend App Od Mon D Rea

Tínedžerská beletria

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...