Legends

由 LaDiamanteCastigo

You Knew We Were Gonna Be Legends. Warning!- Explicit content! 13+ A Young and Beautiful girl, seems to have... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 7

4 1 0
由 LaDiamanteCastigo

After we got to the dock where the race is held, the atmosphere was intense,excited faces and the badass motorcycle's with their Badass owners the bright lights in the dark shining on the wide crowd, loud music, Just the usual, Oh and hoes, hoes everywhere.

Walking closer to the crowd, suddenly Tanner approached us, " Good to see you Girl's, We really need some help." He said, I looked ahead of me where I saw Pablo showing off I assume by the fact he were gesturing heavily probably telling an epic story.

I sighed walking up to him, Tanner, Kendall and Scar followed behind.
" Little cousin." I called to get his attention, successfully. Pablo's eyes landed on me, he were surprised, happy, and knew he were getting caught. "O-oh Sky-Skyler Wow, You-you're here, did you came with Damon, Where's he? D's my man!" He said looking around the crowd to find Damon, in other words find a person that can get him out of trouble, now this won't happen. Kendall spoke my thoughts. " Oh no, Boy. It's nice to see you trying, but you're not getting away with this!" She laughed messing Pablo's hair up causing him to move away, Now standing by Scarlett,
" What about you Scar, don't you wanna be on my side girl?" He winked at her twice, she let out a giggle, ' Aw you're so cute! But nah, get in the car, we don't wanna see the dark side of Grandma and Grandpa Mafia." She whispered the last part, Pablo gave in unable to ignore the fact that there'd be serious consequences, if our Grandparents find this out. He followed the orders, but not before looking at me for assurance, I gave him a slight nod he then walked towards the car, arms crossed.

I felt a little relieved knowing that one went easy, however I knew There's toughness about to come,

I turned to follow the rest to the car when I looked at Tanner who's gaze burnt a hole on me by now, " What?" I asked as if I didn't knew what he wants to say, but I was still hoping I might be wrong.

" What? Skylar I know you have this Pablo drama but you can't just leave like that." Tanner said, causing Pablo to turn and shot a death glare to him, " Let Scar and Kendall to deal with him, you need to talk with Damon." He said firmly, walking closer." Why would I?." I questioned, thinking to myself, " He hides something away from me, and I know it but he refuses to say anything, he rather give up on us, then being honest." I laughed sorely, " So tell me, Tanner why the hell should I play a fool?" I asked, not expecting a respond.

He sighed running a hand through his hair, then looking into my eyes, " Remember the day you broke-up with him?" He asked, I nodded my head slightly, unsure where's this going...

" The day we came back after we left town for a week, and no one knew about where we are, and all those occasions we had to go practice at late nights? The excuses he tryed to tell you... Was A lie." He said looking down to the floor, I could tell he's struggling to explain, since what he had just talked about is pretty much what I knew... He lied to me whenever he randomly had to leave cause of whatever reasons, that Damon never spoke about truthfully. After that one week I didn't heard from him, and he appeared at my door saying he's sorry,  like it was casual... That was when I had enough... The Day I ended things.

"But I can guarantee you, he did not intented to hurt you for a second, ever." Tanner spoke slowly, it's sweet how he defends Damon, his best friend, I didn't expected anything else from him. I just listened to what he's gotta say.

" The real reason we all kept the truth away from you, is to protect you Sky." He said, always the same line, with the brief  'lie to protect you' bullshit.

" Protect me from what? " I frowned unable to imagine what on earth could be so dangerous.

He shook his head, " I-I can't tell you." He said, " Then what's your point?" I asked now feeling utterly annoyed.
" I'm not the one you should hear this from."

He said, narrowing his eyes on something behind me, or someone. I turned and met Damon's eyes, Leaning against his bike, just watching me, or Tanner...

" I think it's time Bro, she has to know it." Tanner said tapping on D's shoulder when with one swift motion Damon grabbed his wrist, " No one asked you to intervene, Bro. " He scowled at him, " She deserves to know the truth! You wan-" Damon cut him off, bored, " Leave." He flicked his hand, Tanner looked back me, then looked down walking away, Damon's pathetic behavior almost made me wonder, what made him change to this wrong direction. 

I shook my head about to leave I didn't even bothered to look at him,  " Oh no, you're not leaving babygirl." He said hoarsely, " Who are you to tell me what I should do?" I asked bored of his act.

" Don't do this." He looked at me, with an expression that were unreadable for me.

" Do what? I tired of this Damon! Please don't make this more painful, if you don't love me, we should j-" Of course he didn't let me finish.

" I never said I don't love you Skyler, I never loved anyone before I met you, you shown me love, you made me feel it-"

"Then why you keep lying? Is this your kind of love?" I snapped at him.

When he opened his mouth, the man with the speaker announced the start of the race, " Get into positions G's, let's see who has the best skills in here!!" He shouted causing the crowd to cheer loudly, the motorcycle's engines screamed as peoples Parker down at the starting lines. I looked back at Damon, Who got on his bike too, I rose an eyebrow, what is he thinking?, " You're drunk. " I reminded him, although he wasn't wasted yet, but he did drank.

" When was that ever a problem, Or stooped me from driving?." He said, well I couldn't argue, it was true. He maintains a good reaction time, and definitely has a sharp sight, but it's still a street race, with bikes so the risk is 10 times higher, especially there's no speed limit, not to talk about the last two minute on one wheel.

My heart told me to stop him, I couldn't just let him do it, whereas my brain told me to let him do whatever, show no emotions and leave. So obviously the two held some contrast.

Whilst I was lost in thoughts, the speaker called for Damon, encouraging him, I swear everything's   so urgent today.

I felt Damon's hand on mine, as he roared the engine of his bike, he held my hand to his heart pulling his Jacket aside, he made me step closer, " Please, Trust Me Sky." These words from him, right now felt ironic. "You know I will always protect you babygirl, just trust me this once,  after I promise to tell you everything." He looked into my eyes deeply, " Then it will be your choice." He looked down for a second, than back at me, pain in his stare.

Now I didn't had to think, not even felt need of it.
I've seen nothing will stop him, and there's no way I let him do this alone,  We're ride or die.

Meanwhile I've seen from the conor of eyes, Pablo, Scar, Kendall and Tanner plus Nathan and the other guy I barely know named 'Theo' and some random people's watching sneakily, The girl's looked at me waiting for my answer like they're in a movie.

I stepped close enough to whisper in Damon's ear," One. Last. Time. D. You better win this race." With that I hopped on behind him, our little ' audience ' Went crazy behind us, they clapped and started cheering, only if they knew, this might be our last ride.

Damon lifted his leather jacket up for me to hold onto him, " Hold on Tight babygirl, you're safe with me." He said turning back to look at me, I did as he told Wrapping my hand around his waist, I leaned my head on his back, inhaling his scentmade me feel thousand feelings.

Soon as we got to the start-off line, the man with the speaker told instructions, which was nothing new.  " Siamese, get ready Chicas, get them belts or scarfs out." He said, now 'holding on tight' is over for now, all the girls, or 'pillion's' which ever sounds better, got off from the bikes, what's incredible is we all do it with the same motion, same time it's pretty awesome, since I haven't prepared, Kendall gave me her burberry scarf which she stole from my car, however it came useful now, Wrapping the scarf around Damon's waist I then got on the bike, back-to-back with him I made a little bowl tying us together, it was reliable, at least I hoped.

Soon as all the Siamese got ready, the engines roared and the man with the speaker, who's name is a mystery for us all, but somehow he knows everyone's. So he spoke, " Are we Ready?" The crowd cheered, " Let's show our new guests how we do it here, on the Streets of LA the biggest and wildest Race in the US!" This was followed by screams and cheering again, and then finally he started to countdown.

" Aaaaaaaaand GO!"
In a rapid pace, Suddenly Damon hit the Gas along with the rest, I've already seen three quater of the racers behind us as everything aside seemed to blurry, as if we were flying, and I swear I have not took, smoked or Drinked anything tonight.

Not longer than 3 minutes into the race, some of the bikers fell, loosing their balance because of the speed, a lot couldn't keep up, some had to stop because their Siamese freaked out or fell down. So yeah not freaky at all.

A little after half way through the race, the crowd running behind, everything aside fell into blur, or still was blurry, Holding onto the side of the bike, I already knew it's gonna come, the man with speaker called, " And on one wheel!" He stated and here it was, everyone went on one-wheel driving in a rapid speed I still seen the majority of the racers behind, and Chino was right next to us on the lead, he's your typical provocating little brat that does anything to piss you off if you're somewhat better than him, and frankly most people's are better than him anyway.

Still driving on one wheel my eyes strictly on the ground, just staring at the path we leave behind us, I felt like I'm going dizzy so quickly looked up, then to the side where Chino looked at D trying to speed up but as the seconds went by he got more and more left behind, and nearing to the end I smiled to myself like an Idiot, D won again.

Ending with a drift right at the finishing line everyone else arriving several seconds later, I hopped off the bike turning to Damon who looked at me with a smile that could light up the darkest places, the one that says I-was-rigjt-and-you're-still-mine he knew I give him another chance to explain the unexplained, I felt happy to have a little hope, but still a little part of me felt tired of it, and I have to admit I'm afraid he'll just lie again...

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1K 105 24
"You guys I had the most epic night," I say as I take my seat, sipping from my bottle of coke and then I glance round the table and I see him, I almo...
297K 10.4K 33
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they...
2.1K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
Gravity 由 dess💫

青少年小說

287K 18K 103
It's funny how life works. You make decisions based on who you trust and how much you trust them. You fall in love with the most unlikeliest of peopl...