What He Doesn't Know • book o...

By wwetheshield

Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth... More

Family&Bussiness
Dates&Interviews
Crushes&Growing up
Coffee&CoWorkers
Friends&SexLives
Cheers&Spankings
Accidents&Girl Talks
Ball Pits&SleepOvers
Talking&Memories
Faithful&Fucking
Selfish&Needy
Bold&Secrets
Sore Legs&Comfort
Sexy thoughts&Staying In
True Friends&Facing Facts
Desires&Warnings
Kisses&Guilt trips
Kiss up&Rub up&Feel up
phones&hair grabbing
Caught&the act
Confession time&jealousy
Plans&paperwork
thankful&forgetful
surprises&ease dropping
good talks&diffrent feelings
touchy&arguments
Tired&declined
BFF's&IOU's
Loaf&Loathe
Dreams&Phone Calls
Dresses&Feelz
New Friends&House Tours
telling&takings
Early Mornings&Sleepy Samoans
Brothers&Interruptions
Donuts&ScrewUps
Hate&Pride
Me&You
Midnight&Leaving
Me&Him
Love me&Leave me
Time&Decisions
Epilogue
Authors Note
Thou Shall Not (Sequellll)

Me&Her

1.7K 113 24
By wwetheshield

Saturday morning.

Roman's POV

'You wanna know you don't fall in love?' I thought to myself as set my glass down and signaled for the bartender to come back, 'Cause it never fucking works out.'

"Two more." I say to him as he grabbed the empty glass and raised an eyebrow.

"Sir, I believe you may have had a enough." He tried to reason with me but I didn't care.

"Who's paying who here?" I asked him and he sighed before walking back off.

I laid my head down on bar, not caring if I looked fucking homeless at this point.

Not a text or a call from her, and I was terrified of rejection so I wouldn't dare call her.

I just can't believe how fast it happened. She was in my arms one minute and out of them the next.

She loves me... But yet she's states away, getting married to a man that will forever hate my soul.

"Here you are." The bartender said to me while setting glasses in front of me.

I nodded at him before taking the glass and raising it to my lips.

"You know it's not good to drink this early in the morning, right?" I heard a voice say behind me and I glanced back to see two men standing there with there arms crossed.

"Go away Dean." I say to him.

"That's a negative Superman." He responded as him and Seth walked closer to me, "We have orders to take you back home."

"I'm not going home." I say to him and he rolled his eyes.

"Roman what you're doing isn't healthy." Seth said with a sigh, "You can't just drink away all your problems."

"I can if I want." I say to him while raising the glass to my lips, only to have it snatched out of my hand by Dean, "Give it back you asshole."

"No, get up." Dean said to me.

"I'm not." I say while laying my head down.

"Roman we know your hurting," Seth said, "But you need to come home..."

"I don't wanna go home." I say to him and wiped my face as the tears threatened to start falling again, "I just wanna stay here."

"And pity yourself?" Dean said to me, "That's not the Roman Reigns I know. The Roman Reigns I know would be trying to find out a way to get her back."

"She's getting married as we speak." I mumbled to him, "There's nothing I can do about it,"

"Well come back to the house and we'll think of a plan Roman." Seth said while grabbing my arm and helping me stand up, "Come on."

I sighed and let the two of them drag me out to there car, Dean throwing a few hundreds on the bar in the process.

I got into the passenger seat while Seth climbed in the back and Dean drove, laying my head on the window while the rain fell from the sky.

"So let's start planning now." Seth said, "We could take my jet to Cali."

"Wedding starts in less than a hour." I mumbled while glancing at the clock.

"Well there's got to be another way." Dean said, "Maybe you should call her."

"She's probably getting ready." I mumbled again.

"Roman do you love her?" He asked me.

"Yes." I replied back to him.

"How much?" He asked me, "Like a sister or something?"

"No," I explained, "Like... She's the love of my life."

"Well freaking act like it." Dean said to me, "She's not gone until you believe she's gone, now freaking call the woman."

I sighed, seeing his point while taking out my phone, pressing the phone button and dialing her number.

After the second ring, there was a pause of silence and my heart stopped for a second.

"Hello?" She answered softly.

"Hey..." I say to her, feeling my heart race at just the sound of his voice.

"Hey..." She responded.

"I'm sorry I called." I say to her as Dean made a turn, "I mean, I know your busy. I just wanted to um, wish you good luck."

She gave a small laugh, "Thank you... but um... I'm sorry Roman."

"Don't be." I say to her, "Just do whatever you feel is right Na."

"I tried to that before and it landed me in this mess I didn't know how to get out of." She said softly and I sighed.

"Then do what you know is right." I say to her as Dean made a turn onto my road.

"You see I stared doing that recently." She said to me, "And I think I like the results of it."

"How so?" I asked her.

"You see Roman." She said to me, "What I thought was wrong, was right all along. And all that time, I was wrong. I though I was in love with the right guy, but he wasn't the right one."

"There's nothing I can do to make it better, Roman." She continued as Dean turned into my driveway, "Someone was always meant to suffer in the outcome of this."

"And I tried to hard to convince myself that it should be you." She said to me as Dean parked the car and I slowly got out of it, soaking in her every word, "Because of how you treated me in the past... I though Jimmy would be the one for me. But I didn't think that'd I'd fall head over heels for you, Ro."

"What are you trying say?" I asked her as Dean, Seth and I walked up the steps to the front door. Dean using the key I gave to him to unlock it.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is," she continued as we walked through the house and towards the living room, "The love of my life has been standing in front of me this whole time. I love you Roman."

"Na I love you..." I started to say but stopped as soon as we reached the living room, phone dropping out of my hand as I stared at the woman that stood next to my daughter teary eyes.

"I told you she was coming back." Joelle said to me, but I paid her no attention as I practically ran over to Naomi, immediately pulling her into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled while burying her face into my chest, "For leaving you like that. I'm sorry."

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, not daring to let her go right now, "You're suppose to be at your wedding."

"I couldn't." She said to me, "I couldn't do it Roman. And I feel so bad for just leaving him like that, but I couldn't do it."

"Does he know that your here?" I asked her and she shook head.

"I left late last night." She mumbled, "I know it's wrong you don't have to tell me that... But I couldn't Roman. I love you too freaking much."

"I love you." I say while picking her up and holding her close to me as I spun around slightly, "I love you. I love you. I love you. And you're never leaving me again."

"I wouldn't dare." She said back to me.

"You can thank us." I heard another voice say and I look to see Paige, Randy and Summer standing next to AJ who was looking at me with a smile.

"How so?" I asked her.

"They were able to get me the ticket to get a plane back so soon." Naomi said to me while wiping her eyes, then looking to them, "Thank you."

"It's what best friends are for." Randy said to her with a smile, then looked to me.

"And you can thank us for actually getting you here." Dean said while Seth laid his head on his shoulder, smiling at us, "Because if it wasn't for us, you'd still be at that bar."

"You better take good care of her after all of this." Summer said with a small laugh.

"Treat her like the princess she is." AJ commented.

"She isn't a princess." I say while turning my attention back to Naomi, "She's my queen."

She gave me a smile before placing her lips on my own. And I damn well wasn't letting her get away from me again.

****
I re wrote this so. Many. Times. And it never really turned out the way I wanted it to.
But none the less
This was the LAST chapter.
I do have an epilogue for it though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373 14 22
she's a spontaneous wedding planner and a relationship phobic He is the heir of the Kingston empire that knows and loves love..... or so he thought...
12.4K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...
16.5K 405 45
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
In Between By K.

General Fiction

140 16 10
I place my things on the leather seats before I walk to the balcony to get the aerial view of the dancefloor, bar and section underneath from here. R...