Going Viral

By vinylghosts

Meet 'Hope xo' other know as Maya Hart, yet no one except her bestfriend Riley knows that. Shes your average... More

1: My First Blog
2: Ending Early
3: Getting Settled
4: Taking a Liking
5: Fresh
6: Hoedown
7: Teach Me
8: Just A Quick One
9: Child Watch
10: Alone For A While
11: Leaving
12: Starting Over
13: Should We Go?
14: Coming Down With Something
15: Whos That
16: Tell Me About Her
17: A Different Lucas
18: What Was That
20: After
21: Choose
22: Oh Christ
23: Oh Lord
24: Losers
25: Found
26: Stay Away
27: Spotted
28: Ruined
29: Gone
30: Your My Home
Thank You All

19: Talk About It

867 29 12
By vinylghosts

It was the afternoon. Things have been really awkward between me and Lucas for the past couple of days.

We haven't talked to eachother at all, Iv been spending my time with Riley, Farkle and Ava and he's been with Nancy... Doing whatever she says!

The two of them came downstairs after Betty had called them down saying that lunch was ready. Everyone was sitting at the table, they came and sat with us.

Lucas sat opposite me and Nancy sat next to him, I looked into his eyes at the same moment as he was looking into mine, causing me to look down and smile.

"Eat quick Lucas, I need to be there in 20 minutes. Good thing you drive fast" Nancy said.

"Where are you going?" Farkle asked.

"I'm going home, did you really think I'd be staying here for Christmas and not with my own family - they actually care about me" Nancy said, "unlike most of your parents obviously."

"My mom and dad care about me" Riley said, "but I chose to be with my friend this Christmas." She smiled at me. "It's clear you don't have many of those, so you wouldn't understand" she said staring at Nancy.

I looked at Lucas, was Nancy talking about him too since he wasn't with his family this Christmas? Wasn't he going to defended himself?

"Same for me." He spoke out, "I wanna spend this year my friends. Big deal"

I knew that wasn't really the reason though, he just didn't want to be around the people who lied to him, the ones that told him his birth parents were dead.

I stretched out my feet under the table, touching someone else's. I wasn't sure who's but they didn't flinch away. I looked up confused to see Lucas bitting his lip and looking at me - it was him.

"We're running out of time." Nancy said, "we're leaving right now" she stood up and grabbed her coat. "Hurry up Lucas." She said, waiting by the front door.

His feet stopped touching mine as he stood up, he hadn't even eaten half of his food. He walked over to the door and looked back at the rest of us.
"I'll be right back, okay?"

We all nodded, as he left to find the devil named Nancy.

----

"Hey." I said, as I sat next to Riley who was watching tv.

"Hey..." She said awkwardly, sipping her orange juice.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean what?"

"Okay, now your confusing me." I said laughing. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong... Everything's perfectly normal - I don't think I'm falling for your brother and I totally didn't kiss him last night making him act really awkward around me now" Riley said placing her hand over her mouth. "Iv said to much" she stood up and walked into the kitchen, I followed.

"You kissed Farkle?" I asked with my mouth wide open, I was shocked.

"Please just forget about it" she said sighing, "it's not like it meant anything"

"Riley, it totally meant something! Have you talked to him about it?"

"No, every time I walk into a room with only him in he leave it immediately... Why don't he wanna talk about it? Was it bad?"

"Okay Riley, I don't know. But you know what I do know? The most important part in any relationship is talking to eachother, if you can't do that then there's no point in trying to make it work."

"I don't get it?"

"What I'm trying to say is that; you kissed him and now there's awkwardness... The only way to get over the awkwardness is to talk it out."

"Okay, I think I understand."

"Is Lucas home?" I asked.

"Yeah, he got back about ten minutes ago. Why?"

"I need to go talk things out with him" I said walking over to the stairs, "and you need to talk to Farkle"

I walked up the stairs, looking into Farkles room. "Hey you" I said pointing at him.

"Yes me"

"Go downstairs and talk to Riley, tell her how you feel, be honest"

"Fine." He said standing up and walking towards me.

"Good boy" I patted his head and walked up the next set of stairs to the third floor where the guest room is.

I knocked on Lucas door which was closed, "come in" he said.

I pushed the door open and walked over to him. "Hey." I smiled.

"Oh hi." He said, standing up.

"You can sit down..." I chuckled.

"It's okay, I'll stand" he said.

"Lucas please. Sit down, this will be a lot easier for me."

"I'm not gonna like this am I, Is it bad news?" He said sitting down, he looked worried.

"No, no, it's not bad news. I'm just taking my own advice." I said as I sat next to him.

"Okay... And that it?" He asked.

"There's been awkwardness between us lately Lucas, and you can deny it." I said, looking into his eyes. "I don't know if it's because things have changed, like the fact that Nancy's always near by now bossing you around or up to a couple of days ago I had a boyfriend, who was great and broke up with me because I felt things for you, leading to us kissing"

"Things?"

"Yes! Multiple things, like love when you kiss me, or anger when that bitchy girlfriend of yours is treating you like pure shit- I feel butterfly's when I'm around you because your amazing Lucas. I feel hope, that one day you'll leave Nancy because she's bad for you." I had tears in my eyes, "I feel jealously boiling within me because of her. Last summer you made me feel so happy and lucky that Id met a guy who treated me like a princess. I feel hate towards you and sadness because your too blind to see that I'm in love with y-"

He grabbed my face and smacked his wet lips against mine. I wrapped my hands around his neck and as he pulled me on top of him. We laid back in the bed that him and Nancy had previously been doing this in - and I didn't feel sorry at all! He rolled over so he was on top of me and sucked on my neck. That was gonna bruise. I ran my fingers through his hair as he carried on. I could feel his hand making its way down my body, reaching my shorts. He rubbed up and down my leg and reconnected his lips with mine. He then brought his hand back up and cupped one of my boobs, also sucking on my lip. With both hands he took mine and held them above my head, taking his lips off of mine and breathing heavily. He got off of me and sat next to me on the bed. I slowly sat up next to him.

"I feel alone," I said pushing my messy hair out of my face. "When you do things like that and we don't speak for days after..." I stood up and walked out into the hallway, sitting on the floor and resting my head in my knees.

~~~~~~

I just updated girl meets smut and simply protective, so make sure you check them out.

Girl meets smut posted weirdly so the chapters called the interview but it's not posted as the most recent so you have to go search for it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 116 20
Lucaya have just had their second baby but are they ready for the new challenges that the new baby will bring? And are riarkle ready for the new chal...
11.1K 333 22
Maya held back her feelings for years. She watched Riley date Lucas, then Charlie, then a series of other boyfriends. She kept quiet because she knew...
69.3K 1.4K 33
↠︎ re-edited. MAYA HART starts her senior year of college with her best friends. with everyone in serious relationships, she is wondering if the pr...
52.2K 2K 23
"You love her, don't you, Maya?" "She's my best friend, of c-" "You love her more than that, I've seen the way you look at h...