dirty jokes?

By YourNightmareAnxiety

patawa ka eh! this jokes is english not tagalog, if you read the first chap. that's tagalog, but the other p... More

ganyan tayo eh!
#entry
#entry
#entry
#entry
#entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry a short story
entry a short story
entry:AST
entry:AST
entry:AST
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry
entry:ast
entry:how to feel heaven
entry; hell ya!
entry: loveee ?!
Entry: the answer is?
ENTRY: EAT MY BALLS
The last entry
dirty jokes questioner
Attentiones~

entry

557 17 1
By YourNightmareAnxiety

Three sisters wanted to get married, but their parents couldn't afford it so they had all of them on the same day. They also couldn't afford to go on a honeymoon so they all stayed home with their new hubbies. That night the mother got up because she couldn't sleep.

When she went past her oldest daughter's room she heard screaming. Then she went to her second daughters room and she heard laughing. Then she went to her youngest daughter's room and she couldn't hear anything.

The next morning when the men left the mother asked her oldest daughter, "Why were you screaming last night?" The daughter replied "Mom you always told me if something hurt I should scream."

"That's true." She looked at her second daughter. "Why were you laughing so much last night?"

The daughter replied "Mom you always said that if something tickled you should laugh."

"That's also true." Then the mother looked at her youngest daughter. "Why was it so quiet in your room last night?"

The youngest daughter replied "Mom you always told me I should never talk with my mouth full."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5K 17
𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 �...
409K 10.6K 29
When Oliver Thomas calls his best friend to tell him about the best lay of his life, he doesn't expect a girl to answer it. Much less the girl who wa...
217K 10.1K 62
"Pet me." "You're not my cat." Han Jisung hates cats in general. Lee Minho owns three cats. What would happen if Jisung is forced to like cats, where...
88.4K 2.1K 100
THIS IS PART 2 READ PART 1 'WHAT' FIRST It's been a year since Olivia left and is still happily with Taehyung. She is finally out of school and looki...