Undertale X Reader

By Frei_111

You woke up on bed of golden flowers without having anything to remember. Going to an adventure where you met... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Another A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Tagged
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 30
TAGGED AGAIN
A/N

Chapter 31

5.4K 151 140
By Frei_111

You looked at them, both of their faces were astonished from seeing you. You smiled at them, your white dress that was just above the knee slightly swaying.

"_______..." Sans mumbled. He really wanted to take a step, to hug you, to feel relief that everything will be okay, but something stopped him. He couldn't move his legs. It seemed that Flowey wasn't able to move either, as if they were binded. Both their eyes met, understanding the situation as they looked back to you. They saw you smiling before you started to speak up.

"It's been awhile since we talk in..." you trailed, searching for the right word, before you continued "...kind of a peaceful situation, huh?" You chuckled, but they were both silent.

"_______..."

"I-i mean yeah, just look at me now!" You swirled around and a circle of wind appeared around you. "I've changed in many ways." You forced a smile as you scratched your cheek.

"..."

"Everything...has...changed." You mumbled, your head hung low. "And this all happened...because of...me." your words lingered with sadness. Both of them decided to be silent and let you continue.

"You see...i'm actually not a human. Well, you can see it already." You chuckled, pulling back the strands of your hair and showed your pointy ears.

"You're a monster?" Sans aksed, his voice was out of breathe, like a whisper. You shook your head.

"I'm not a monster," you lifted your hands up to your neck and pulled out the necklace with the heart locket, (f/c) mixed with white.

"But i'm not a human too, apparently." You caressed the metalic object that is mysteriously warm, looking at it. "So i can't stay here. I'm not supposed to be here." Your voice cracked, trying to forced out a smile.

"I'm not supposed to live..." a single tear fell down your cheek. Sans looked at you, astonished, as he tried to reach out his hands towards you but to no avail.

"That's when he came." I wiped my tears. Black fog started to swirl around you. "He helped me and told me the only choice i had left." The fog went and circled around your heart. Flowey sensed 'his' presence as he growled inwardly.

"Who?" Sans asked. No, it couldn't be who he was thinking right now, he's been long gone. Sans shook his head, this is too much for his twisted brain, his legs were shaky.

"Greetings." The fog took a form into a figure, similar to Sans, a skeleton. His face had a scar that reached his eyes, his mouth forming a smile. He stood behind you as he held both your shoulders.

"Gaster..." Flowey looked shocked that he was still alive. This would've been called as a miracle if the monsters heard of this.

"It's been a while." Gaster spoke out. "But at last i could meet you both again,"

"Sans, Asriel." He gives a creepy yet symphatetic smile.

"Don't you ever call me by that name again." Flowey hissed, his body in a stance to fight.

Sans was still in shock. After all this time he tried, Gaster was finally in front of him. But this is not how he wanted them to meet. To see him about to take you away. This frustrated him and made him mad.

"As you may know by now, _______ is the kind like us." Gaster explained. "But through many accidents, she was placed in the wrong world."

"So i need to stay in the void." You spoke out, receiving the attention from both of the confused monster. "That's supposed to be where i was. I should never meet you guys in the first place."

"..." Flowey looked at you, his face was filled with sadness and despair. You took a deep breathe, and started to speak.

This is my last chance of telling everything to them...

"I'm sorry that i wouldn't be able to meet you guys anymore..."

"I'm sorry that i wouldn't be able to talk to you guys anymore..."

"I'm sorry for not being able to cook you omelettes anymore..."

"I'm sorry that i wouldn't be able to help you guys..."

"Lastly...thank you. For everything." Their head shot up when they heard those words. Sans saw you smiling, tears were rushing down your cheeks as you gave them a grin. Your body started to fade into tiny particles, glowing very softly.

"Live on!" Your last words made their eyes watery. Your backs were now facing them as you walked away with Gaster next to you, guiding you to a portal, very bright. Is that even the void?

That's when Sans realised his legs were able to move and he ran as fast as he could to you.

"_______!!!" He shouted , reaching out his hands at you. Your head slightly turned back, your eyes hidden under your bangs.

"DON'T GO!!! PLEASE!!!" Flowey shouted, tears are now on falling from his eyes. Your eyes widen beneath your bangs for a second, before you gritted your teeth and ran towards the portal, your tears and the unidentified particles following your trails.

It happened so quickly, a light filled the room as soon as you entered it, blinding anything that was in it. Sans and Flowey was lucky enough to cover their eyes quickly. When the light was gone, they blinked their eyes to adjust to the surroundings and their eyes widen in surprise.

"Is this...?"

In front of them was a large field, the sun reflecting on the grass that swayed ever-so-slightly in the contact with wind. There, in the middle stood a large tree, with white flowers that surrounded the leaves, not making the tree plain.

"Oh my! Where might we be?!" A familiar voice exclaimed from behind, surprising both of them as they turned back and saw none other than Toriel. But then they saw many other monsters as they appeared little by little after climbing the hill, until all the monsters, even the dead ones were standing in the crowd, confused.

"SANS! THERE YOU ARE!" Papyrus shouted as he approached him. "I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He asked, his tone lowered even if its still a shout.

"Paps...how? I was...uh..i-" Sans couldn't speak out any reasons. But it wasn't long until he noticed the small flower attached on his shoulder.

"FLOWEY?! I SEE YOU'VE MADE FRIENDS WITH MY BROTHER, SANS!" Papyrus smiled at Flowey, who's still silent, probably shocked from the sudden change in the environment.

"Paps." Sans called out in a serious tone, gaining his brother's attention. "What were you doing before you were transported here?"

"I WAS COOKING SPAGHETTI WITH UNDYNE IN OUR HOUSE, WAITING FOR YOU!" Papyrus shouted, his head held high. "BUT YOU WERE LATE, AGAIN." He glared at Sans, but his glare soften and changed into worry when he saw droplets of tears fell into the ground.

"SANS? WHY ARE YOU CRYING? DID YOU HURT YOURSELF?" His voice lowered. Sans shook his head, trying not to worry his brother. His brother, on the other hand, was panicking.

"Hey Paps, i got a question..."

"WHAT IS IT BROTHER? YOU CAN ASK ME ANYTHING!"

"Do you happen to know someone naming ______?"

"HM...I DON'T KNOW THIS _______, BUT SHE HAD A PRETTY NAME."

"..." Sans wiped his face and put his hands back into the pocket, looking at Paps, relieved.

"She is a pretty girl, probably the prettiest girl i've ever met." Sans smiled.

A real smile.

"Right, Flowey?"

"...yeah."

"WHAT?! EVEN FLOWEY HAVE MET HER? SHE NEEDS TO SEE THE GREAT PAPYRUS HERSELF!"

"Maybe next time." Sans chuckled. "How 'bout you guys go and explore first? I'm too lazy to do it." Sans went below the large tree and layed on the shaded area, closing his eyes.

Flowey could only look at him, before he dug himself under the ground. Papyrus nodded excitedly and went with the other group of monsters.

Sans looked on the scenery layed upon him. The wind blew again, soft, like a whisper to the leaves that responded to it.

Rustling giggles.

He wondered how long had it been since he heard this sound. Probably the last true end, which was a long time ago. Sans chuckled.

"I should've been the one who thanked you ______..."

"Goodbye."

[A/N] Finally. Its done. Can't believe i finished it YUSH!!! ;7;

Even if its already months before i updated, i would still love to thank you all to still be supporting this book! (I was not here for a whole month and my notif exploded. Literally-//slapped)

Like, it had reached 38k more...never thought it would go this far :'3c

Regarding on the arts on each of this chapter, i learned that its not actually allowed to use other's art, so please forgive me for this! To change that, i will draw scene for each chapter. I have started by drawing my cover book 😂 and even it means to draw all the 31 chp (gl me)

I lost my interest in Undertale tbh, but with the help of Coconut Abodo Squad and Elu (you guys won't know its ok XD) i manage to end this book, so kudos to them X3

With that, i shall officially end this book! Thank you once again ;7;)/

P.s Credits to me for the art!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.5K 35
Sans has had an interesting past. A past that even his beloved brother barely even knows of. A past that he wishes could remain a secret. But when th...
147K 5.2K 18
There are some things you just can't take back. No matter how many times you reset. After breaking free of Chara's grip, Frisk decides to do one fina...
96.6K 1.9K 63
Frisk falls into mt. Ebott and meets chara. They both take a journey together in the underground little does frisk know, chara had fallen in love wit...
2.7K 94 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...