Tae's Little Bae

Od av1united

A little trouble maker he is. I always have to clean up after him despite me and him were the same age. I was... Viac

Tae's Little Bae - EP. 2
Tae's Little Bae - EP. 3
Tae's Little Bae - EP. 4
Tae's Little Bae - EP. 5

Tae's Little Bae - EP. 1

25K 760 1.1K
Od av1united

YOU: "HAH!"

You position yourself and then did a roundhouse kick, kicking straight through the wood that one of your teammate was holding up for you.

A black belt, yes you are.

Taekwondo is your specialty.

The reason why you like Taekwondo is because it helps you to keep in shape.

It helps you to relieve stress.

And most of all, it helps you to fight off whoever that wanted to pick a fight.

>>>

FRIENDS: "Bye. See you tomorrow."

YOU: "See ya."

You gave them a wave and then head on over to where your bike is.

You swatted down to one knee to unchain your bike and when you stood back up, you overheard some voices behind you.

GIRL: [giggling] "Stop that. You're tickling me."

You turned around and leaned a little toward your left to see clearly what's in your sight.

Seoyun was standing with her back against a tree and a guy was all around her as if she's a lollipop or something.

Seeing them made you wanted to throw up. You shook your head in disgusted and pulled your bike out.

When you got to the sidewalk, you lifted one of your legs over to the other side of the bike and then stepped onto the pedal.

You were about to pedaled off when suddenly someone pulled the back rack of your bike.

You wobbled and placed one foot down to balance yourself. You looked over your shoulder and you wouldn't even surprise to see him standing there.

Kim Taehyung.

He raises both his eyebrow teasingly at you while still holding the back rack of your bike.

YOU: "Yes, sir? What can I help you?"

V: "Don't you remember? You owe me a ride."

Your eyebrow crashed together.

YOU: "I owe you a ride? When?"

He paused to stare at you for a bit.

V: "Now!"

He laughed and sat onto the back rack of the bike.

YOU: "Yah."

You lifted your leg back from the other side of the bike and faced him irritatingly.

He automatically lifted both his fists up to defend himself just in case you might use your taekwondo moves on him.

V: "I have been learning some boxing lately. Wanna fight?"

He teased you by giving you small punches on your shoulder arm.

V: "Come on. Show me some taekwondo moves lady. Ha! Ha!"

You couldn't believe you'll know such dude like him in your life.

He grinned deviously when you didn't react to anything.

V: "Ah... my moves surprise you didn't it? You chicken out? Woo! Woo! Ha!"

He continued punching your arm, showing you his childish boxing moves.

In one blow, you attacked him in the front of his neck with the side of your hand and he fell off the back rack and onto the ground, coughing and groaning in pain.

You lowered yourself down to him and smirked.

YOU: "Still wanna fight now?"

You rolled your eyes away and pushed your bike alongside with you.

V grunted angrily as he pointed his finger at you and then stumbled his way back onto his feet.

V: "How dare you? I won't let you get away with this."

He ran up behind you and headlock you.

YOU: "V!"

He laughed out loud in satisfaction.

V: "You won't get away now Y/N!"

??: "V Oppa!"

V stopped tackling you immediately and looked up ahead.

Seoyun was standing at a distance, smiling at him.

V let go of you and ran over to her, welcoming her with a big hug.

You stared at them as V kissed her on the cheek.

Yep.

That girl, Seoyun, is V's girlfriend.

So much for having a girlfriend...

V turned back to you and gestured his hand for you to hurry up.

You gave him a nod with a lifeless grinned and gestured your hand for them to go on ahead.

V wrapped his hand around her waist and both of them walked on ahead.

You shook your head and just slowly followed after them.

Sometimes you do felt like a bad friend for not telling V that his 'so-call' girlfriend is cheating on him in front of the damn whole university but you're just his friend.

What else can you do?

He'll have to face everything with his own eyes and hear what he needs to hear with his own ears so that he'll grow up and be a little smarter next time.

---

It was a Sunday evening when your cell phone started ringing.

It was from V.

You picked up his call.

It was very noisy on his side of the line. He must be in a restaurant.

YOU: "What do you want?"

V: "You are busy?"

YOU: "Kind... of... why?"

V: "I need a buddy to eat with."

You almost burst out a laugh.

YOU: "Aren't you the one bragging that you are having a "romantic" dinner with your girlfriend tonight?"

V: "Yeah.. we're suppose too. She says she needed to study."

You scoffed.

YOU: "V ah... don't you remember? This is summer. We only went there for school club. What do we need to study for?"

V had gone silent.

V: "I—Oh Seoyun ah!"

His phone line ended.

You looked at your cell phone and just let out a small sigh.

>>>

You were already asleep when the ringing of your cell phone woke you up.

It's almost 3 am in the morning and you were surprised to see that the person who is calling you was V.

YOU: "Hello?"

MAN: "Hi, I'm calling from Choi's Club. Are you related to Kim Taehyung?"

---

You parked your car into the garage parking of V's house.

You opened the door to the passenger seat to reveal the drunken V.

V: "One more shot! Give me one more shot!"

You smacked his hand that was up in the air.

YOU: "One more shot in your butthole! Hurry and get out!"

You pulled him out as he leaned on you for support with his forehead against the side of your head.

>>>

You supported him up to his place and held him against the wall.

YOU: "Where is your key?"

You searched through his jacket pockets but no key was found.

YOU: "V where is your key?!"

He stare at you with his drunken eyes and then one of his hand raise up and he poked your chest where your heart is.

V: "Right here."

You went blank for a second before giving him the "seriously" look. He chuckled and stumbled a bit as he stepped over to hug you.

V: "You're the key to my heart."

He hugged you tighter but you didn't bother, you took this chance to dig your hands into his tight jean pocket and found the key.

You reached out and scanned the card key and his house unlocked.

V: "I don't want any girl! I want you! You... me..."

He was babbling as you supported him over to his bedroom.

As soon as he sees the bed, a cheesy grin appeared on his face.

He lowered himself down at you and gazed at you.

V: "You think that since I'm drunk, you can harass me?"

He made a low chuckled and cupped your cheek with one of his huge hand.

You were annoyed but you can't do anything since both

your hands are occupied.

V: "I am not an easy man."

His drunken eyes scanned up and down your body, back to your face and then he licked the corner of his lip.

V: "Maybe... I should harass you?"

He plucked out his lips and aimed for your lips.

You threw him onto the bed.

YOU: "What a douchebag! Me harassing you!? Dream on!"

He groaned and wiggled around the comfy bed.

You bended down to take off his shoe and then lifted both his legs onto the bed.

You adjusted his body so that his head will be on the pillow and then take off his jacket.

>>>

Placing a bowl with warm water on the bed stand, you pulled a chair over and sat down beside the bed.

Your squeezed the water out from the towel and gently wiped his face down to his neck and chest.

While you're doing so... his hand suddenly came on top of yours and you blinked your eyes, looking at him.

He opened his drunken eyes and met your stare.

V: "Don't... leave me... please..."

His eyes closed and he fell back to sleep.

You continued to stare at him for a long while before letting out a heavy sigh.

YOU: "I guess... he found out."

---

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong!

V groaned and wiggled all over his bed irritatingly. He dipped his head under the pillow to cover his ears.

But the doorbell rings don't stop.

His cell phone suddenly started ringing and

he groaned loudly as he reached out for his cell phone.

He looked at whose calling and it was you.

He tossed his cell phone away and groaned loudly again before forcing his aching body to get out of bed.

He dragged his feet to the door and opened it.

You were so shock to see that he was still in his stinky old state from last night.

YOU: "You still in bed?!"

He startles at your sudden loud voice.

YOU: "Don't you know what time is it?!"

You pushed him aside and walked into his house.

YOU: "Hurry and wash up! I'll make you some hangover soup!"

You headed straight over to the kitchen and started taking out what you needed.

He followed slowly after you and then leaned his shoulder against the wall, leading to the kitchen.

His eyes followed your every moves as you traveled around his kitchen.

He stood there, watching you for a long while before he opened his mouth to speak.

V: "You knew... didn't you?"

You suddenly paused for a moment before proceeding.

He noticed your action right away and he felt annoy.

He made his way over to you.

V: "So I'm the only stupid one. Why didn't you tell me when you already know? Is this what you call friend?"

You slammed the ramen package onto the counter and turned to him angrily.

He startles at your action and went stunned.

YOU: "That is the reason why I didn't tell you. I'm just your friend! If I did tell you, will you believe me?!"

He lowered his eyes and looked away.

YOU: "You love Seoyun! You trust Seoyun! I'm your friend! I know you! No matter what other will say, you will never believe until you witness it with your own eyes! Now you know why I didn't tell you! Because I know, you will not believe me either! Even when I'm your friend since childhood."

V blinked his eyes and took glances at you while rubbing his forearm timidly.

V: "O..Okay. Why do you have to be so angry for?"

YOU: "Because you are so stupid, that why."

He looked away again, mumbling something to himself.

YOU: "Now if you're done asking, go wash up. You stink worse than hell!"

He sniffed himself and then walked quietly out the kitchen.

>>>

You stared at him as he was eating up the spicy ramen that you had made. He took the last sip of the soup and placed the bowl back onto the table.

V: "Ahh! Thank you! That was so good."

He looked at you.

V: "Mm.. about last night..."

He jolted out of his seat and dashed over to you.

He wrapped his arms around you from behind and shook you aggressively.

YOU: "YAH!"

You shouted out surprisingly.

V: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again!"

He squeezed you and you cough, hitting his arms.

YOU: "I can't breathe!"

He leaned forward to face you.

V: "I don't care."

He sticks out his tongue teasingly at you and then pressed his head against yours as he continued to hug you.

You growled deep down from your throat as your hand reached behind you and gripped a piece of his meat from his hip.

V: "Ahhh..."

His legs got weaken by the pain and he let you go.

---

That guy was all over Seoyun again at the same tree.

Despite that there's students around, they enjoyed their lovely moments not caring at all.

???: "God... get a room please."

They stopped what they were doing and the guy turned around to face you. Seoyun rolled her eyes away after seeing you and the guy strolled violently over to you.

GUY: "Hey pretty. You want some too? Huh?"

His hand reached out to touch you but right before he did, you grabbed onto his wrist and twisted his arms behind him.

He cried out in pain and Seoyun screamed in shock.

You kicked behind one of his leg and he kneel down immediately. You gripped onto his hair and pulled his head back to face you.

YOU: "How is it? Still want some more?"

You kicked him away from you and he rolled off onto the ground, crying in pain.

Your eyes landed on Seoyun.

SEOYUN: "OPPA!"

She was about to run to him when you grasped onto her arm and throw her back against the tree.

She cried out in pain and you strolled violently over to face her.

SEOYUN: "What the hell have I done to you!?"

You grabbed onto her chin and pressed her head against the wall.

YOU: "There are things you shouldn't get involve. And he's... Kim Taehyung. My friend."

Her eyes widen in fear and you smirked.

YOU: "Maybe I should show you what hurts feels like."

You raised your fist and PUNCH!

SEOYUN: "AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

---

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

129K 5.2K 65
Status: Complete (UNDER EDITING) Imagine this. You're a 15 year old fangirl, who's currently at school, you're getting great grades, you have amazin...
32.3K 1.9K 36
It's a story of a girl whose family is not her safe place but dark place , her mom embrace was not warm but choking , her father way of expressing lo...
21.4K 986 34
My name is Irene.... 18 years old... With no parents... I have been Taehyung's childhood friend since we were born. We live in the same house. Soon...
38.1K 1.2K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...