Flawlessly Beautiful (Superna...

By Chelocean22

Scarlett Jones is a hunter. Not your average, rifle toting, animal tracking hunter; She's a hunter of the sup... More

Flawlessly Beautiful (Supernatural) Sam Winchester
~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~

~Chapter Twenty-Three~

4.4K 122 5
By Chelocean22

Chapter Twenty-Three

There was a loud scream as flames engulfed the entity that had been previously torturing Sam and Dean. I stood over the dug up grave with a box of matches in my hand, "Seriously?"

Sam stayed on the ground, taking deep breaths, "Thanks." I made my way over to him and held my hand out. Sam took it and I helped pull him up. Dean jumped to his feet and limped over to us.

I stared at the two brothers, "Can we please get the hell off of Long Island now?" My mother's sobbing face entered my mind. A day later and it still hurt. I wanted to get as far away from it as possible. Sam smiled down at me and nodded. He went to wrap his arm around my shoulders, but I walked quickly in front of him. I could hear the footsteps of both brothers following me as I pulled open the back door of the Impala open and climbed inside. Staring straight ahead, I waited to hear the creaking of the two front doors. Sam and Dean climbed into the car quietly and Dean started up the engine.

He pulled away from the cemetery, "So where to?" He looked at Sam and got no response, so he turned to me, "Scar? Ideas?" Shaking my head, I kept my gaze forward. Dean sighed, "Alright. Guess we'll just drive then." So we did. My gaze moved to the back of Sam's head. He hadn't said a word to me since we got in the car. Leaning forward, I draped my arms around his neck. He turned to look at me and I could see the smile forming on his lips. His hand came up to rest on mine and we stayed like that. We continued to drive for a few hours, in complete silence, before my phone started to buzz in my pocket. Leaning back, I pulled the device from my pocket and opened the message from Amelia.

"Pull over."

Dean looked at me quickly, "What?"

I shoved my phone back into my jacket, "Pull over, now." The Impala skidded to a stop at the side of the road and I jumped out of the backseat. Sam threw open his door and followed me as I walked around the back of the car.

He grabbed my arm, "Scarlett, what's going on."

I stared up at him, "I have to go."

I tried to walk away, but Sam kept a firm grip on my arm, "We'll go with you."

Shaking my head, I was able to free my arm, "I don't have time. I need to get to Roxbury now. You'd slow me down." Sam took a step back and his face changed. Like a sadness or a hurt or something had flashed across it. I reached out to him, taking his hand in my own, "Meet me there?" He managed a small smile and a nod. I smiled back and dropped his hand. Then I was gone. Wind whipping at my hair, I ran as fast as I could.

It didn't take long for me to reach the house. I kept my distance, though, searching the tree line for any strangers. I couldn't see anyone and there was no foreign scent in the air, so I made my way up to the house. Keeping my eyes peeled, I moved slowly up the front steps. Before I could reach the door, it was thrown open and Amelia came rushing at me, "Scarlett!" I caught her in my arms and quickly pushed her back into the house, slamming the door behind us.

"What the hell is going on, Amelia?" She twisted her hands together and avoided my gaze. I sighed, "Amelia, you need to tell me what happened."

She looked up at me, "There was a man standing at the tree line." She walked into the living room and I followed her. "Kate noticed him first. We couldn't pick up any scent from him and he never moved towards the house," she looked up at me, "He just stood there."

I nodded, "How long?"

She shrugged, "Maybe three days? And then he was just gone."

I ran a hand through my hair, "Three days? And you're just telling me now?"

"Well we didn't want to bother you! He wasn't doing anything. Just staring at the house. Plus he couldn't get closer even if he wanted to because of all your protection spells."

Running my hands over my face, I groaned, "If it was who I think it was... no, you know what, screw that! I know who it was and I'm telling you right now he could have gotten past those protection spells with no problem, Amelia. You need to call me right away when these things happen."

Red tears rolled down her cheeks, "I'm sorry."

"Always bother me, okay?" She nodded. I walked back into the foyer and up the stairs, Amelia following closely. "You need to round everyone up and bring them to the living room. We need to have a meeting." She nodded and went to gather everyone. I stopped her, "And I need Kate." She nodded again and then she was gone. I went to my bedroom and immediately went sifting through my drawers. Kate had wandered in when I pulled an old, leathery book from under a pile of clothes. I looked up at her, "We need to reinforce the protection spells and then meet everyone downstairs." She nodded and I handed her the book. She held it open for me as I stared at the pages, "Okay, center of the house." She nodded and we left my bedroom and made our way down to the middle of the hall. We stopped and Kate held the book so that I could see it. I sighed and closed my eyes, calling on my faerie blood. I held my hands out, feeling something pulsing through them. As I concentrated, I could feel energy slipping from my fingertips and spreading throughout the house.

"Scarlett!"

I heard Amelia's voice from downstairs and I ran to meet her, calling back to Kate, "Hide the book in my room and then come down." I saw Amelia standing by the front door, staring out the window.

"Two men."

Their scent reached my nose and I sighed, "Don't worry. It's just Sam and Dean." I opened the door and ran out into the trees.

I could hear Dean mumbling while the two stumbled through the dark, "Could have sworn it was around here somewhere."

I stepped around the trees, "It's the protection spells."

Dean jumped, "Where the hell did you come from?"

I rolled my eyes, "Protection spells hide the house from your view." I motioned to them, "Come on." They stepped over to me and I grabbed their arms, pulling them through the magical shield. As the house came into view I dropped their arms. Sam reached out and took my hand. I laced our fingers together. Once in the house, I made my way to the living room, the Winchesters following closely behind me. I stepped into the room and looked around, "Okay, everyone's here. Good." Everyone looked at me expectantly and I sighed, "The man who was lurking around the last few days, he is my problem. You guys don't need to worry about it. I am going to take care of it all. You all need to go down to the basement and wait for me to get back." I clapped my hands once and motioned to everyone, "Well, let's go." No one moved.

Kate stood up, "Is that it? That's all you're going to say?"

"Well that's all that you guys really need to know. Don't worry, I'm going to handle everything."

Kate sighed, "Listen, Scarlett, we all love you and we appreciate everything you've done for us because most of us would be dead without you, but this is bullshit. You always keep us in the dark and it's not fair." A few other girls nodded and mumbled their 'yeahs'.

I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm trying to protect you. It's bad enough that you all are in this situation; you don't need to be running around endangering yourselves."

"We know you're protecting us, but we still deserve more than that. Who is this guy? What does he want?"

With a sigh, I let my arms fall to my sides, "His name is Erebus and long story short, he wants me." I turned away from everyone, "He's a completely insane vampire who experiments on all kinds of supernatural creatures. He's trying to build the perfect monster. He's the one who turned me and he's probably responsible for turning some of you guys too. He's dangerous and I'm going to take care of it." I turned back to look at everyone, "So please, go to the basement where it's safe until I come to get you. I promise that after this I will be better about keeping everyone in the loop." Kate nodded and started to rouse everyone from their seats. As they walked past, they mumbled good luck and patted my arm. I smiled at them. "Amelia, get Maggie and have her help you grab enough supplies for two days." She nodded and I stared at her, "No one comes upstairs until I get back. If I don't come back in two days, you know what to do." She nodded again and then left to gather supplies. I moved further into the living room when I noticed that Sam and Dean were no longer in the foyer. Sam was sitting on the couch, looking around at everything. I sat next to him, "Where's your brother?"

"Kitchen."

I nodded, "Should have known." It was silent for a minute before I covered Sam's hand with my own, "I haven't been completely open and honest with you and you deserve better. I want you to know everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So once again, I apologize for the wait and I thank everyone for all the votes and comments. It really means a lot to me. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for what's next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 100 23
Skye finds herself in a tough situation when she meets the Winchester brothers and their ex-angel friend, Castiel. The only problem is, she's a skinw...
20 0 3
Zoi Winchester is a Hunter who just wants to be a normal girl who has a normal life and normal parents. But that doesn't happen. When her cousin, Joh...
19.8K 571 23
Sam, Dean, Catty and Scarlett Winchester are doing everything that they can to look for their father, John, and hunt and do their job at the same tim...
13.3K 406 61
Eve is Bobbys little secret. His daughter who he tries to keep safe from his world by keeping her away from everyone he knows. Everyone except for th...