My Master Only: Yandere Neko...

By IceWolfGirlLove

(Y/n) (L/n) is a regular girl living a normal life by herself. One day she finds a neko named Sai who begins... More

My Neko
The death of Kai
Somebody's gonna die!
Author's Note
Rising Feelings
Sai's Past
The brother
Lost
I-Im a Neko!!!
A/n
Sai Gets Arrested
The escape
A/n YAYY
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1
The End

Sad Times

18.1K 473 58
By IceWolfGirlLove

(Y/n) cried with her face in her pillow after hearing about Kai's death. "Why did he have to die!" (Y/n) sobbed. Sai patted her back gently trying to comfort her. "Its alright Master you still have me." He said with a hint of happiness in his voice. "T-thanks Sai I'm just not use to people I know dying." She said sniffling. Her phone buzzed and she saw she got texts from her online chat buddies she was good friends with. 'Hey I heard about Kai sorry to here that if its alright I'll come over later.' -Sword Gamer.
'Hey I'm coming over I need my friend right now after what happened to my brother' - Haku. You sent an okay to both of them. "Sai my friends are coming over so we can all cry together." I said straight faced. Sai nodded innocently.
Sai P.O.V
'One of them is going to die and I'll make (y/n) pick! The other one I'll brain wash then let go so (y/n) won't get too sad. I'm such good kitty!'
(A/N: Okay Sword Gamer is an Oc my friend asked me to add but being the type of person I am next chapter some things will go down. Who will live Sword Gamer the gamer friend that's in a lot of fandom's or Haku, Kai's twin brother. The choice is yours in the next chapter. Author-chan out. Shout out to Anissarios Sword Gamer's creator

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2K 22
Izuku Mortem also known as Izuku Yagi, son of All Might and Telek, and twin to Izumi Yagi, was believed to be quirkless until he found out at the age...
295K 7.8K 55
in what could y/n do to escape from these horrific situations? from those crazy, overly obsessive bastards? (one shots) started: 6/16/22 ended: when...
127K 4.9K 23
In a world fallen into destruction by robots, many must fight to survive. The human race has evolved to be quicker, stronger, and less trusting. Afte...
360K 13.1K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...