Protection (Zayn Malik love s...

By amandaxxxxx

I have trained to be a protector all my life. My parents where the same and them before. We are not body guar... More

Jackie Heath
James Heath.
Chapter 1: The job
Chapter 2: The client
Chapter 3: The Band
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Training
Chapter 6: Audi TT
Chapter 7: Ghost
Chapter 8: The Car Chase
Chapter 9: Japan
Chapter 10: The House
Chapter 11: Dinner
Chapter 12: The Shrine
Chapter 13: Happy birthday

Daniel Heath

2K 13 0
By amandaxxxxx

Name: Daniel Heath.

Age: 29

Hair: Short black hair.

Eyes: green eyes

School/ Job: The same as Jack (Jackie) since I am her big brother.

Family: Again the same as Jack. We live in Japan in a traditional style house. Also a Dojo. I mean where else better to learn martial arts and other stuff than the place of origin.

Sometimes i worry for Jack. She used to be so happy and such a sweet little girl but the our parents past away. She totally changed. It was like she died along with them. They only thing she likes is work, training and use, her brothers. I hope she gets a better life than this right now.

okay so now you know me on to Jackie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 1K 82
Who knew a call to the principal's could change your life forever. (Warning: strong language, violent actions, sexual content) DO NOT COPY THIS STO...
120K 1.4K 25
My parents, they buy me everything. I can do everything I want cause I'm their precious. I am Daddy's little girl. And my Daddy? He has the most dang...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
12.6K 425 24
"Words hurt and I have the scars to prove it." I don't know who said this. But they are brilliant. No, words themselves do not leave physical scars...