What He Doesn't Know • book o...

By wwetheshield

Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth... More

Family&Bussiness
Dates&Interviews
Crushes&Growing up
Coffee&CoWorkers
Friends&SexLives
Cheers&Spankings
Accidents&Girl Talks
Ball Pits&SleepOvers
Talking&Memories
Faithful&Fucking
Selfish&Needy
Bold&Secrets
Sore Legs&Comfort
Sexy thoughts&Staying In
True Friends&Facing Facts
Desires&Warnings
Kisses&Guilt trips
Kiss up&Rub up&Feel up
phones&hair grabbing
Caught&the act
Confession time&jealousy
Plans&paperwork
thankful&forgetful
surprises&ease dropping
good talks&diffrent feelings
touchy&arguments
Tired&declined
BFF's&IOU's
Loaf&Loathe
Dreams&Phone Calls
Dresses&Feelz
New Friends&House Tours
telling&takings
Early Mornings&Sleepy Samoans
Brothers&Interruptions
Donuts&ScrewUps
Hate&Pride
Me&You
Midnight&Leaving
Love me&Leave me
Time&Decisions
Me&Her
Epilogue
Authors Note
Thou Shall Not (Sequellll)

Me&Him

1.4K 96 31
By wwetheshield

Naomi's POV

I sighed as I turned off my car, staring at the beautiful, yet darkened house.

There were no lights on, no window open or what seemed to be like anybody here, but Jimmy's car was here, so thus he was here.

I open my car door and step out, taking a deep breath before shutting the door and walking down the brick path to the front door.

I stop at the door and look for the house key on my key ring. After finding it, I insert it into the door, slowly unlocking the door before entering inside of the dark house.

The only think that illuminated the house was the light from the full moon that shown along the hallway.

I step inside and immediately feel something crush under my shoe. I lift my foot and inspect what it was, and my heart dropped at the sight of it being glass.

'What was he doing...' I trailed off in my mind as I closed the door and began to travel through the house.

The broken class continued down the hallway and I thanked God that Nikki decided to spend the night with John tonight.

"Is somebody down here?" A voice asked as footsteps came down the stairs.

"Jey?" I asked, I asked, recognizing the voice as he came into my sight.

"Naomi." He said to me, , "Girl what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to um..." I trailed off as I looked down at my feet. I soon felt his arms wrap around me and I sighed.

"Are you alright?" He asked me as he let me go, "I didn't get a chance to talk to you earlier... how's Roman?"

"We're fine." I say to him quietly, "Um, how's Jimmy?"

He gave me a look and I already knew the answer.

"He's taking it hard, Naomi." He said to me, "I thank God that the press doesn't know about it, or else this would be way bigger than it needs to be... But damage has already been done."

"I know..." I say to him, "I came over to try to fix things Jey. I didn't want to hurt him like this."

"Then why'd you keep doing it?" He asked me quietly, "I told you both to stop. I told you both this could happen."

"Jey, because I feel in love with Roman, ok?" I admitted to him, "I found myself not being able to sleep without him. The days I went without seeing him, I felt empty. He gave me something Jimmy didn't..."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I knew it... I could see it in both of you when you just smiled at each other... Had you even planned on telling Jimmy?"

"I was going to." I say to him, "After you guys got back from Mexico... Didn't realize it'd be an early return..."

"Me either." He said with a sigh, "Look, I know you screwed up. Roman did too... But I'm here for you two. I know Jimmy is upset, but I'm not him. You're still my little sister and Roman is my brother. I'm for y'all."

"Thank you Jey." I say to him with a small smile, then sigh, "Can I see him?"

"I don't know if that's such a good idea..." He mumbled.

"Please Jey?" I say to him, "I need to make things right, and the quicker I can, the better. I won't be long."

He sighed, looking at me one last time before nodding, "Follow me. He's probably still sitting out on the balcony."

I nodded and followed him up the stairs to my bed room.

Stepping into my bedroom, memories of me spending my time with Jimmy passed my mind, making me feel guilty all over again.

I could see Jimmy standing on the balcony, hands clenching the rail as he looked up at the sky.

"Hey." Jey said to him as he walked out onto the balcony, saying other hushed words to him before Jimmy turned around to face me.

From here, I could see his tear stained cheeks and my heart broke somewhere inside.

"Naomi." Jimmy said quickly while entering the room, in medley walking over and pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Hey." I said back to him, my voice cracking slightly at the feeling of him shaking against me.

He reluctantly released me and gave me a small smile but it soon disappeared as tears freely flowed down his face.

"I'm sorry." He said to me while taking my hand into his own, "I'm sorry Naomi."

'He doesn't even know why he's apologizing....' I think to myself. He really didn't, he's just trying to get me back... But that's not what I come here for.

"Don't be sorry." I say to him, "It's not your fault."

"What did I do wrong Naomi." He said to me, "Where did I mess up? I can fix it for you, I promise. Just don't leave me."

"Jimmy you didn't do anything wrong." I say to him quietly, Jey giving the two of a saddened expression.

"Then why are you doing this?" He asked me.

"Jimmy I just-" I started to say but he stopped me.

"Naomi I love you." He said to me, "You can't be happy with him right? Naomi I need you, baby. I can't live without you, you are my everything."

A stray tear fell from my right eye and I tried to ignore it, not wanting to break down in front of him.

"I can get you anything you want and more Naomi." He said to me, "You're perfect, you hear me? Perfect. I freaking love you, ok? Please just... Marry me."

"Jimmy I don't think we can do this anymore." I say quietly to him, "It's just not working."

"What's not working?" He asked me, more tears flowing, "Everything was perfect. What did I do wrong? I'm sorry for anything I did Naomi, I'm sorry."

"You didn't do anything." I repeated to him, "You were perfect Jimmy, it was just me-"

"No you're perfect." He said to me, "Everything about you. Didn't you love me?"

"I did." I say to him, trying to control my emotions.

"Then what happened?" He asked me.

"I just..." I started to say but stopped. How do you just tell someone that you fell in love with someone else.

"The just marry me." He said while tilting my head up to look him in the eyes, "We can do it this weekend, I can pull some stuff to get it all together Naomi. We can fly out to Cali as son as possible. It'll be small, just like you wanted it, but still amazing. I can prove that any doubt you had about me was wrong. I'm the one for you baby I promise, just please... give me a chance. I can prove it."

I could feel the tears freely flowing down my cheeks and I felt myself loosing control of my feelings.

Jimmy was so freaking good to me. And I tried so hard to convince myself that he was the one for me, but he just wasn't... But he's just asking for a chance.

This 'chance' could change everything.

What if Jimmy really was the one?

What if my mind was wrong this whole time...

But Roman was just... Perfect...

"Just one chance Naomi." He said quietly to me once again.

'One chance...' I thought to myself as I took at deep breath. It took one chance with Roman to change everything... Maybe one chance with Jimmy would change everything back... I was less confused back then..

"Naomi please." He pleaded again and t take one hand to wipe my eyes.

"Ok." I say quietly.

"Yes?" He asked me, "Are you saying yes?"

"Yes Jimmy." I say to him quietly before he quickly wrapped his arms around me again.

I glanced at Jey through the tears in my eyes. The expression on his face reading that he was just as unsure of my decision as I was.

I was doing the right thing for Jimmy....

But not for Roman.

And as much as it pained me to hurt Jimmy. It hurt so much worse to know what I was about to do to Roman...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 405 45
This is my first story, so please, no hate. I am collabbing with my fiance, @Ben10thejoker to help and work together. I am bad at writing descriptio...
27.8K 1K 40
he loved her till her last breath, he wishes that it could've been different for he's infatuated with her still. years on and he's no better, but n...
70.7K 587 41
Just debuting on Smackdown, you're quick to make friends with the guys, and quickly catch a special someone's attention. Quickly feeling something st...
40.9K 1K 45
""I love you so much." Dean says as we're cuddled into each other on the couch, a blanket thrown over us. "I love you too." I tell him, kissing his c...