My Thief In The Night.

By SmilelyTaylor

Home alone, through the night you think you hear things. Hear people walking, talking, and taking stuff. So... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.

Chapter 5.

1K 29 18
By SmilelyTaylor

A/N: So I’m sad and confused due to a guy… But I’m uploading anyways!

Hope you enjoy this chapter. We have made it to chapter 5… Over 2,000 views, 100 votes, but only 80+ comments. Don’t get me wrong, I AM GRATEFUL! So thanks again to all my fans *hugs and kisses your cheeks* MWAH. iloveyou.

First to comment gets the dedication for this chapter!

The song is Criminal by Britney Spears... LOL. Fits the story? Listen to it and tell me in your comments!

Picture of Danni played by Genevieve Cortese; She plays with the bad boys --->

Vote, comment... Well you know the drill ;) Please and thankyou. I really LOVE you guy's comments!

~~~~~

Previously on My Thief in the Night…

Her brown hair and forest like green eyes make me weak. The way she looks when her skin is wet with water drops makes me want to take a risk. "What kind of risk?” you may ask. The risk not only to bang and leave but get to know her. Me, Philip Braddock, one of Maine's toughest sexiest bad boys. What would the boys have to say?!

Oh...

I can see it now “Philip is turning into a girl!” Maybe it’s true…

"Philip." Her quiet voice said, "I can't."

Why must she do this to me? Captain Gigantictor, my ego, can only take so much!

"Hey usted, Tienes pagar mi factura de agua!" The old angry Spanish man said, coming towards us with a spatula.

“Um, I change my mind” Peyton said, sliding into the passenger seat. “Let’s go before he cooks us!”

~~~~~

Chapter 5.

Our shoes made a squishy sound as we walked by each other. Each step it sound like we stepped on a duck. I'm waiting for someone to burst out of their room and yell at us. But nothing happened.

As we rounded the corner to my apartment, I hesitated. Maybe I should ask her if she's okay with this. She is making rational decisions, probably not thinking this through. Slowing down my pace, I notice she doesn't stop. Instead she continues moving forward to the last door in the hallway. The number twenty-four lingers on it, same with two different locks. My number four hung slanted on the door all because of this fight, Drew and I got into. He slammed me into the door making the nail come out of place, and you get the picture.

"Well, are you gonna open it or let me freeze to death?" Peyton whined, with a cute smile.

Returning the smile, I start to unlock the door.

Before we even got through the door she had her shoes and socks off. Her toe-nails are painted the shade of purple and something else lingered on her foot. I couldn't make it out before she was in the apartment, exploring. Good thing I cleaned this morning...

"There is a pair of clothes in my room that you can change into" I said while closing the door and locking it.

"Okay thanks!" She yelled from my bedroom.

Breathing in, I look around my home. Nothing looks bothered, and everything is in the same spot where I left it. Walking towards the couch, I hear something. It's that type of noise that isn't supposed to be heard. But if you'd have my training you eventually learn to hear it. I didn't get to hear where it came from, but I'm most positive something or someone is here.

A scream filled the apartment as I was moving toward the kitchen. It didn't take long for me to ignore the kitchen; and begin to run to my room. Bracing myself to kick some serious butt, I barge into my room.

There stood Peyton only wearing her jean pants and a lacy blue bra. Her breast moved up and down with her quick breathing. The bra held them up nicely as I stared. It took all my strength not to walk over there and hold her in my arms to keep her "warm".

"Can you please stop checking me out and get that revolting thing out of here!" She said, frightened pointing to my nightstand.

I knew exactly what she was looking at without evening having to look. It’s only a stuffed raccoon that stood up watching over my room. It's my pet... that happens to be dead and stuffed...

Moving swiftly over to my nightstand, I take a quick peek at Peyton. Her breast continued to move up and down, but slower. The lacy blue bra didn't cover much, but I'm not complaining. She has a long sexy abdomen that is tan and tone. Her hip bones were halfway cover by her jeans and I could see the straps of her lingerie, fancy word I know. They must be the pair to her lacy blue bra, I wouldn't mind finding out.

*Whack*

"Ouch!" I whined, "What was that for?"

"For checking me out again and owning something like that!" Peyton glared at me and then the raccoon.

Rubbing my shoulder while whining, I pick up my raccoon. That girl has one angry hard hit! Practically running out of my own room, I enter the kitchen and place my raccoon on the counter. After placing the raccoon down, I open the fridge door. I never did get my lunch. Grabbing the bread and meat, I turn to find a knife in the drawer, but found something else.

"Holy!" I move my fist to the intruder's face. Old habit.

"Chill man." Andrew put up his hand to stop my fist.

"What the heck are you doing in here?" I hissed at him. I knew someone was in here!

"Answer my question first, why are you with her?"

With his sunglasses, and a straight face on I could tell he wanted me to answer first. I don't understand why he's all up in my business. He's never been like this before, and it's bugging me right now.

"She saved me from coffee burns, and we just clicked." I let a smile form on my face as I remember what happen earlier.

“I don’t care, Philip!" Andrew said, in a low dead whisper “She’s the girl I just robbed.”

Stepping back, I blink. Did I just hear what he said? And if so, did I hear it right? Whose side do I pick? I've known Andrew for years to know when he is lying. And he isn't lying now.

Are you sure? - Is what I wanted to say but didn't, or more like couldn't.

Because, we have this rule. Everyone in the group obeys it. Number one, you don't rob someone close to your partner or friend. Number two, if your partner robs a house and you somehow meet the person, make up an excuse why you can't see them anymore. No matter what. I've done it in the pass with no problem. Why do I have a feeling this will be harder?

“I’m sure Danni wouldn’t be too happy to know you’re with her, either.” Andrew sighed, leaning on the other counter.

Danni is my ex-girlfriend also the new leader of our group. Her father started the group when she was younger. I was at the age of ten and Danni at the age of eight, when her father took me in. She was able to get closer to me than anybody could try and get. My best friend, I guess you can say. We even promise we would marry each other. But sooner or later everyone grows up. I grew facial hair, ate more and worked-out daily. Danni got straight teeth, and her breast came in including her model-like body. She had boyfriends. I had one night standers. But at the age of seventeen, I asked her to prom. I rented the limo, and even brought her that flower thing only to end up heartbroken.

"You have to disappear out of her life now, Philip" Andrew said, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"I can't." I said, in a low whisper.

"What did you say?" Andrew said, raising the volume up in his voice.

"You!" Peyton's voice filled the air, "It's you. Where is my frying pan when I need it?"

With her fist ball and the forest in her eyes burning with anger. She glared at Andrew with her index finger pointed at him. Did she say frying pan? Not sure, but that turns me on.

"Now don't do anything stupid, lady..." Andrew said, backing up with both of his hands in the air.

It all happened in a blink of an eye. Peyton with a frying pan. Andrew with fearful eyes. Both running throughout my apartment screaming at each other. I feel bad for my downstairs neighbors. I bet they could hear both of their loud footsteps. It would switch back and forth. First Peyton chasing Andrew and then somehow Andrew got the frying pan.

Wait; when did I get a frying pan? Oh well, who knows, and who cares.

"Come back here so I can hit your face again!" Peyton voice randomly yelled.

Well there is no need to interfere. One; it’s too risky; my sexy face could get damage. Two; Andrew would never hurt a girl, too bad... right? I guess I can only sit back on the couch and catch up on my TV time. Who knows how long this could go on for. Might as well enjoy the screaming, and yelling at each other with a little TV. They are only acting like siblings, kind of, that hate each other. And if anything breaks during this, I'm going to make Andrew pay for it.

"Calm down, you crazy lady!" Andrew yelled back while running around the couch, "Just put down the frying pan and be a normal human being!"

The name Peyton came out of the TV speakers which brought me back to reality. For some reason, I was on the news channel and so was Peyton. It is saying that she might have been kidnap, but no real evidence. Her full name, Peyton Naomi Spencer, is above her latest year book picture. More information filled the screen like, age, parent’s name, last seen, and etc. There is even a picture of what looks like the back of Andrew leaving the house. How did they get that?! Oh, Danni isn't going to like this.

"Peyton, you might want to see this" I yelled over their screams "same with you Drew."

Out of breathe, Drew and Peyton sit on opposite sides of the room. Peyton on the couch with me, frying pan in hand, and Drew sitting on my dark blue chair. They both stare at the TV silently, just scanning it with their eyes. No facial expressions, not speaking, and no blinking. I'm not sure if this is the right time, but finally silence! My ears can relax.

They sat like this for minutes. I am a little concern. Maybe I should speak, but what would I say?

I could say "Don't worry you guys, we'll laugh at this when we are old and wrinkly!" But, I don't think this is a time to laugh, or crack a joke.

Drifting my eyes over to Peyton, her skin looked pale, and her eyes looked filled with fear. I felt the urge to wrap my arms around her, but Andrew would probably look down on me. He already hates the fact I brought her to my home. He just doesn't understand the situation I was in. Water, plus winter time and plus angry Spanish men isn't a very good mix. Wouldn't you agree? Glancing at Drew; he didn't look the greatest either. I'm not even sure if he's still breathing. He is just glaring at the TV with his eyebrows furrow.

A bang on the door filled the room as I view the situation. As I began to stand up, another bang hit the door. Took my downstairs neighbors a long enough time to get up here to complain. They must be older folks. Reaching for the door knob, I quickly step back before I get whack in the face by the door.

"Hey man, chill!" I blow up, before I saw who it was.

"Philip, where is he?" Danni stern voice said.

Oh shoot, Andrew is dead meat. Time to make my escape!

~~~~~

A/N: Well; Ta-da? Drama... Heh.

What is going happen to them all!? :O Anyways; How did you guys like this chapter? Boring; interesting or just okay? Tell me by commenting, it wouldn't hurt to tell me! Sorry if theres any mistakes; or if something doesn't make sense. :/

Love you guys so much. Xoxo<3

To you, From Tatertots.

Continue Reading