The Guy Who Called Me An A-cl...

De Hersheys_1602

"Well, because she's an A-class bitch." He replied, casually, like calling random girls a bitch was nothing t... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1 - My BFF Ruined My Chocolate World
Chapter 2 - You Can't Be A Teacher
Chapter 3 - My Cookie And Dough Ice Cream
Chapter 4 - Don't Bang Her Today
Chapter 5 - This Isn't Perfect
Chapter 6 - Were You Checking Me Out?
Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend
Chapter 8 - So, This Is What Happens When I Get Home Late
Chapter 9 - Just A Friend
Chapter 10 - Goodbye Emma
Chapter 11 - I'm No One's Juliet
Chapter 12 - War Of Insults
Chapter 13 - We've Had Enough Drama To Last Us A Year
Chapter 15 - Injustice Against The Teachers
Chapter 16 - Even Global Warming Seemed Intresting
Chapter 16 - Asher's POV
Chapter 17- Or Else Pikachu Will Suicide
Chapter 18 - This is just not my day/night
Chapter 19 - Bad dream and lots of puke
Chapter 20 - Not So True Explanations And Desicion Making Time
Chapter 21 - Mr. perfect Isn't So Perfect After All
Chapter 22 - I Had Lost My First Kiss To My Best Friend's Boyfriend
Chapter 23 - The Truth Always Sucks
Chapter 24 - Tears Are The Symbol Of Pain
Chapter 25 - The Kiss-Cass Talk
Chapter 26 - I'm Gonna Buy My Happiness
Chapter 27 - Best Friend Goals
Chapter 28 - Cass, Be Okay
Chapter 29 - Let's break down
Chapter 30 - True Friend
Chapter 31 - Eleven AM And Not The Damn PM
Chapter 32 - Bloody Nose Is Not Good
Chapter 33 - I Like Him, I Like Him Not. Nah, I Actually Do Like Him
Chapter 34 - What Do Boys Even Want For A Birthday Gift?
Chapter 35 - Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 36 - I Didn't Mean To Bite You
Chapter 37 - Kiddie Cookies With Sprinkles
Chapter 38 - We Go Crazy. Literally.
Chapter 39 - Until We Crashed
Chapter 40 - I'll Be Waiting For Your Distressed Help Call
Chapter 41 - We'll Drift Apart, Forget Each Other
Chapter 42 - Elliot's POV (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - I'm Sorry Cass
Chapter 44 - Elliot's POV (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Hope You Don't Go Bald
Chapter 46 - Hollow Shell
Chapter 47 - We've Got Love
Chapter 48 - You As My Wife
Chapter 49 - Brilliant Job, Daniel. Brilliant
Chapter 50 - He Has No Empathy
Chapter 51 - Officially Most Important Person In This Wicked World
Chapter 52 - Asher's POV
Chapter 53 - I'm Sorry
EPILOGUE (Part 1)
Epilogue (Part 2)

Chapter 14 - Curse My Stupid Life, Along With Me

2K 501 291
De Hersheys_1602

Another cover!! And this gorgeous one's by alphagurl24 !! I'd like to thanks her once again!!!!
And this chapter shall be dedicated too FanFictionalFatigue for leaving such amazing comments on the last chapter!!!

"Cass, I need to tell you something." I said, nervously at early morning, the next day. And yes, for once I decided to get up earlier than usual.

"Hmm?" She asked while she toasted breads for breakfast.

"I, uh," I couldn't get myself to say it. I mean, come on, how can you tell your already depressed best friend that the reason for the fight between her and her boyfriend has invited you over a cup of coffee? That makes me the villain I guess.

"Jess? What's the matter?" She asked slowly, turning off the toaster and looking right at me, which believe me, did not help me reduce my nervousness. Why can't she look anywhere else? I'm not that pretty to look at...

With a deep breath, I decided to tell her once and for all.

"So, uh, yesterday when you guys, you know left us in the museum, and we took a cab, Elliot, uh, invited me over a cup of coffee tonight." I spoke the last part quickly, my eyes shut tightly.

I didn't know what to expect from her. Would she be angry? Or upset? Honestly, anything was fine as long as a knife isn't involved.

I heard her sighing and telling me to open my eyes. I took a quick peek to check wether or not she had any sort of object that can possibly send you to the hospital.
Luckily, all she had was her apron, which I guess comes under the category of 'non-lethal weapons'.

"Do you want to go?" Cass asked in a deep voice she has used at me only once, when I had accidentally killed her pet, a fish named Dory. Long story, but it involves fish murdering.

"Uh, yeah, I mean, no, like if you don't-" I stammered, not wanting to face her rage. Yes, I admit that I was the Hulk in this house, but she had her moments too.

"Yes or no?" She asked, this time ever more sterner.

"Yeah, I mean yes." I spoke with a newfound confidence.

"Then I'm happy for you!" She said as she clapped her hands together like a seal. She then came forward and enwrapped me into a hug.

"W-What?" I stammered again.

"Yeah! I mean it's not like I don't give a flying fuck about Ashford, but my best friend here is going on a date! A friking date!" She was acting more like a fangirl now. No offence to them.

"It's not a date. It's just a cup of coffee." I spoke each word slowly.

"Which will eventually lead to you guys dating, then falling in love, then a marriage, oh and how many kids do you plan-" She could have gone for ages, but I had to stop her.

"Hey Cass?" I said, my hand over her mouth, making it impossible for her to speak.

"Mhmm?" She asked, her voice coming out muffled.

"Shut the fuck up." I said.

She showed me a thumbs up in return.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm leaving!" I yelled to Cass before stepping out of the front door.

I checked my watch.

4:57

It'd take me about five minutes to reach the cafe, by walking of course. So, I'd be two minutes late, which I guess is known as being fashionably late.

I'm not sure.

Along the way, I got many stares from people walking alongside, mainly guys. Well, this could possibly be because of the outfit I chose, which as a matter of fact gave my legs away on display.

Yeah, I had that on.

I wasn't used to such outfits. My style was more towards a simple top and jeans, unlike Cass. She says 'that it covers too much' and that 'I should show some skin'.

I walked at a fast pace, you could say. These stares did not feel welcoming, I assure you.

Anyways, after reaching the Aroma Mocha Cafe in about five minutes, just as I had predicted, and spotting Elliot sitting at the corner table, deep in thoughts, I felt slightly relieved. All these stares made me so fucking uncomfortable.

The cafe felt warm and cozy. The walls had been painted bright red and there were a few shelves on the other side of the counter. I could spot a few waitresses, and the cashier seemed to be the only employed guy in here. The display table was filled inside out with sugar goodies. There were approximately fifteen tables, each of them filled with people chatting and gossiping.

I walked towards Elliot, but he didn't notice. Even when I was standing right in front of him, he didn't notice. He was too lost in his thoughts which looked cute if you ask me.

"Elliot?" I asked, waving my hand in front of his mesmerising blue eyes.

"Hmm? What?" He said, looking in both directions then finally facing me.

"Oh, hey Jess. You're here." He said, getting up with a jerk which shook the entire table. He didn't seem to notice it though.

"Elliot? You alright?" I questioned him worriedly.

"Oh, yeah. Um, sit." He offered. If his behaviour could get any peculiar, I'd honestly eat a jar of mayonnaise. He looked like he just murdered someone and is nervously trying to hide it.

"Yeah, sure." I spoke as I took a seat across him and placed my phone on the table.

"Wanna get a drink?" He asked, looking at the menu.

"Nah, I'm fine." I said in a very unladylike like way.

"No, I insist. Anything?" He asked, looking at me straight in the eye.

"No, really Elliot. I'm alright." I said.

"If you say so." He spoke with charm lacing his voice.

"So, why has the playboy invited the Whiney over a cup of coffee?" I asked as I entangled my fingers on the table. He grunted on the playboy part.

"Don't freak out." He said with his eyebrows raised.

"Ok..." This was getting creepy now. Could he have really murdered someone?

He took a few deep breaths and muttered a few incoherent stuff under his breath. He buried his face in his hands.

"Elliot? Say something." I shook him by his shoulder.

He took another deep breath and finally lift his head up.
I looked at him with confusion.

"Jess, I'm genuinely interested in you and I would be happy if we could give us a try. Would you like to go out with me?" He asked quickly with his eyes shut tight.

Fuck what?

Did he just..?

Could he..?

I could feel my eyes widen and my heart rate increase with every passing second.

"W-What did you say?" I stammered. Gods, I'm stammering a lot in this chapter.

"Oh gods, I'm so sorry Jess. I didn't mean to offend-" He started apologising but that wasn't what I wanted to hear.

"Not that. Repeat the fucking question." I gritted my teeth. Where was the anger coming from? I don't know, it just came.

"Uh, would you go out with me?" He asked again, this time a little more nervously. My heart broke at this sentence. Every other girl would be squealing if a guy as hot as Elliot asked them out, but I just felt heartbroken.

It's not like since I've taken that decision to not marry, I don't want a guy in my life. My mind says no to guys whereas my heart goes in a complete opposite direction. Doing the logical thing, I had listened to my mind. But now, the decision was mine. I could either try to work this out or deny yet another guy in my life.

"Look, I know that you haven't ever dated. And I also know the possible reason for this. But please, I'm nothing like him. Just give me one chance." He pleaded.

"You know nothing about him. So don't even dare going there." I spat angrily. That was a topic I'd rather not talk or think about.

"I'm sorry for that. You're right, I know nothing. But please, give me one single chance. I swear on my life that I'll keep you happy if that's the last thing I do." He said, going all dramatic.

And once again, all the eyes were on us.

Isn't it funny how we manage to create a scene every fucking place we go?

Yeah, it kinda is.

"I can't. And I won't. I'm sorry." I spoke in the sternest voice possible at that time whilst getting up.

"Please, just once. You can't live like this." He took ahold of my hand.

"Live like how?" I asked, tears now forming in my eyes. Why was I getting emotional on such an unimportant issue? I had asked myself this at that time but never found an answer.

"Alone. You'll break apart." He said, not leaving my hand.

"I'm not alone! I have Cass! She's my best friend and will always be." I spoke the last part in a low voice.

"Your friend doesn't have plan on living as a spinster. Someday, she'll get married, leaving you alone. And trust me, you won't be able to live like that." He said slowly and in a low voice.

There was an eerie silence around us. Every single eye was on us. Every word we said could be heard loud and clear by each breathing soul in here.

Perfect. Just perfect.

Yes, I know he was right and I had thought about it before. But saying it out loud felt even worse.

I let a tear make it's way through my cheeks and onto my neck. I knew that I was gonna break down any second and that these customers would be an audience.

In short, I had to get out of here.

Like right now.

"I'm sorry, but no Elliot." I said and before he could prove his innocence anymore, I left.

And my mode of transportation were my feet.

And all I have to say after all this shit is, curse my stupid life.

And curse me along with it.

#120?!?!?!??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!??!?!?! I RETURN HOME AND THIS IS WHAT I SEE?!?!?
I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW.
WELL, MAYBE I CAN, BUT WHO CARES.

LET THE VOTES COME IN PEOPLE.

AND COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOMED.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
16.6M 310K 26
He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got caught in my throat as he lowered his m...
1.1M 42.6K 80
"And lo, the beast looked upon the face of beauty, and beauty stayed his hand. And from that day forward, he was as one dead." Carl Denham ***** As M...
The Bad Boy Saw Me Naked De Anna

Ficțiune adolescenți

57K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...