Destiel one shots

Od Geekstiel

Just some Destiel one-shots. :P Více

Destiel one-shots
Sleep
Sick
Hurt
Stand up for me
swim meet
Happy Birthday Dean
Thanksgiving Dinner
Ding Dong Song
Tea and those damn blue eyes
Love
The Inevitable

Date night

11.9K 419 297
Od Geekstiel

"Dean you have to go." My brother, Sam, said when I told him that Cas asked me out on a date.

"How long has it been? Like a year since you last went on a date?"

Sam was right it has been a long time since we went on a date. I lost track of how long ago it was, but I knew for sure on our last date he was still 100% angel.

"I don't know, I don't keep track of that stuff." I shrugged.

"Anyways, you HAVE to go." He pleaded.

"What does it matter to you anyway?" I said walking into the kitchen.

"You want a beer?" I asked glancing at Sam who was giving me a 'Bitch face'.

"Would you quit trying to change the subject?" He said shutting the fridge door I just opened.

"Why don't you want to go? What's up with you?"

I honestly didn't know, I mean with Cas being human and he has feelings now I guess I was just nervous, like I would do something wrong and make him not like me anymore.

"Nothing! Nothings wrong with me Sammy." I said.

"So your going?" He asked.

I looked away from Sam. I didn't really want to go, but I guess I don't have any choice I didn't want to make Cas sad, anyways it could be fun.

"I guess," I sighed.

"Great! Now where are y'all going did he tell you?" He asked almost in a excited voice.

"No he didn't say anything, he just asked if we could go on a date." I replied.

"Ok, well I'm gonna call Cas and tell him that you said yes and you'll pick him up at 7." Sam said walking away to go call Cas.

I glanced at the clock it was 6:30, that damn boy is only giving me 30 minutes to get ready. I walked into my room to get ready.

I put on some jeans, a black undershirt, and a dark red plaid shirt. I combed my hair and brushed my teeth and that was all the time I had.

I walked out of my room to find Sam standing right there.

"Good your ready!" Sam said looking me up and down.

"That's not what I would've picked but your out of time." He said.

Me and Sam walked to the garage.

"Alright have fun!" Sam said smiling.

I got in my car and took off for Cas' hotel.

~

I pull in the parking lot of the hotel Cas is staying at. Im really nervous for some odd reason. I've never been nervous around Cas I wasn't even nervous on our first date, I've always been pretty 'chill' around him, why am I nervous now? I look at clock and read 6:58. I have 2 minutes.

I look down at what I'm wearing maybe Sam was right, maybe I'm underdressed. Shit. Now I wish I was better dressed.

Why'd Sam have to give me only 30 minute to get ready? He's such a bitch.

It's 7:59 now. I take a deep breath and look at the window of Cas' room. I can't really see anything through the white curtains. All I see is a shadow moving around, almost like he was running around. Maybe he's nervous to. Well he probably is cause he has feelings now.

I take another deep breath then open my car door and get out.

It was cold outside, and the strong wind didn't help any. Now I was wishing I grabbed my coat.

I walk up to the hotel door.

"Just another date right? nothing to worry about." I whisper to myself.

I raise my hand and knock on the door. I take a step back away from the door to give him space.

It takes Cas awhile to get to the door. I hear some bangs and things falling before Cas opens the door.

Wow. He looked good. He had a white button up shirt with three buttons unbuttoned (total turn on), black pants, and his hair a little messed up in that sexy kind of way.

I smiled then said, "Shall we get going?"

He nodded and we walked to my car.

~

The whole car ride was silent, I wanted to say something so it wouldn't be so quiet but whenever I was about to I choked up.

We pulled into a parking lot of a restaurant.

I opened the door for him and waved for him to go first into the restaurant.

We sat in a booth Cas on either side of me.

"I feel underdressed, I just didn't have that much time to get ready, but you look great." I say.

Castiel blushed and smiled. "It's fine, you still look good, especially that plaid shirt looks perfect on you." He said.

I felt my cheeks burn and hoped that it wasn't noticeable.

"Thanks." I said.

Cas looks away. "This feeling it's..... It's strange." He states.

I tried not to laugh but couldn't hold back. "It's normal." I giggled. "Your just nervous." I say grabbing his hand.

He stares at our hands. "It's fine, no need to be nervous it's just me," I say and I don't know if I'm trying to reassure him or myself.

A waitress came and took our orders. I ordered a bacon cheese burger, fries, and a water. Cas ordered a burger, fries, and a coke.

"Do you still love burgers?" I asked, remembering that one time that was all he did was eat burgers.

He nods and says, "Very much."

The butterflies in my stomach started to calm down when the food came.

I took a sip of my water before I started to eat my burger.

I was halfway through my burger when I noticed Cas hasn't even touched his food.

I set my burger on my plate and swallow the food that was in my mouth. "Why aren't you eating?" I question.

"Cas looks at his food then at me. "Im not hungry." He replies.

"Your not hungry or you don't want to eat?" I ask.

He shrugs.

"You should eat, it will help you calm down and you probably need to." I say.

I watch as he picks up his burger and starts eating then I do the same.

I finish my burger before he finishes his.

I still have half my fries but no ketchup, I was about to grab the bottle of ketchup when I noticed Cas had a lot of ketchup on his plate. So I grab a fry and dip it in his. He watches me as I do it over and over again.

He was almost out of ketchup and when I went to dip another fry in it he grab my wrist. I look up at him confused.

"No more." He demanded.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"Your stealing all my ketchup." He declares.

I giggle then try to pull my hand back, but can't cause he tightens his grip.

"Let go of me," I laugh.

"Let go of the fry." He demands, smiling.

"No," I refuse.

"Then I won't let go of you." He says still holding my wrist.

"What if I don't want you to?" I smirk.

"Well then I guess you get what you want." He replies.

I laugh then grab his hand that is holding mine with my free hand. I manage to break his grip and now the fry is almost completely covered in ketchup.

"You want your ketchup?" I ask.

"Yes," He says.

"Ok here." I say then I swipe the fry over his nose smearing ketchup on it.

His mouth drops open in surprise. Then he surprises me by grabbing his un-finished burger and smashing it in my face.

"Take that!" He laughs.

"You did not just," I say.

"But I did." He smirks. Then I grab my drink and put the straw to my mouth, I lift the straw out of the cup an blow as hard as I could, spraying Cas with water.

Cas wipes his hands on his face, wiping the water away, but really he just made himself more of a mess.

I look around and notice a lot of people are staring.

I laugh then say. "Lets go get you home your a mess." I pay for our food then we leave.

~

We pull up to the parking lot of his hotel.

Cas looks at me and says, "I had a lot of fun tonight."

"I did to, its been a while, we should start doing this more often." I smile.

We sit in silence for a few seconds.

I look over at Cas and he looks back. We stare at each other for a few seconds.

I broke the stare by leaning in. Our lips locked together. I put my hands on his hips and he puts his in my hair tugging slightly making a whimper escape my mouth.

We kiss till we're completely out of breath.

I put my forehead to his. "Good bye Cas." I smile then give him one last kiss. He gets out of the car and runs up to his hotel room. I watch till I can't see him anymore then go home.

~

"So how'd it go? Did you have fun? Did y'all kiss? What happened? where'd you eat? What did you do?" Sam questioned when I got home, I just completely ignored him and went to my room, I could still taste the taste of Castiel's lips on mine.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so nervous after all.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

201K 1.5K 128
The Boys One Shot :D
150 6 6
[OPEN REQUEST - By private message or comments, don't hesitate, I will do my best]. Here are some stories about my favorite Supernatural couple: Dest...