Alpha Twins (Completed)

By ccandacejoy

What happens when two twins find out that they have the same mate? Well they fight till the death??? Who know... More

Chapter One:The Beginning
Chapter Two:No Way
Chapter Three:Two Mates
Chapter Four: Confused
Chapter Five:Explain
Chapter Six:Party
Chapter Seven:Trouble
Chapter Eight:Trouble Part 2
Chapter Nine:Bye Bitch
Chapter Ten: Leave Me Alone
Chapter Eleven: Goliath & Zeus
Chapter Twelve: The Pain
Chapter Thirteen: Are you Forreal???
Chapter Fourteen:I Will Kill You
Chapter Sixteen:DEAD
Chapter Seventeen:Cousin???
Chapter Eighteen:Something New
Chapter Nineteen:Annoying Mates
Chapter Twenty:Oh This N***a
Chapter Twenty-One:NO NO NO!!!!!!
Chapter Twenty-Two:Moon Goddess
Chapter Twenty-Three:Lips Sealed Maybe
Chapter Twenty-Four:Just Die
Chapter Twenty-Five:Epilogue
Attention!!!!!!

Chapter Fifteen: Honeymoon

18K 697 73
By ccandacejoy

-Yasmin

I was pacing back and forth in the twins office. How dare she ruin my day.

"Princess calm down please".

I looked at him and he put his hands up in surrender. 

"Do you know that a girl looks forward to this day and the way Lucas got mad at me was just wrong.

The door opened and Lucas and his dad walked in.

"Love".

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"Yasmin"!

"Yes"?

He walked over to me and grabbed my hands with his. "I apologize for getting mad at you. I understand why you were so pissed off and i was just upset you werent listening to me".

I sighed. "Im sorry too".

He kissed my cheek.

"Now lets get you three married". Mr.Matthews said.

"Wait not without my-".

Franny and my parents and Mrs.Matthews walked in.

"Girl we werent going to miss this". Franny said.

I smiled. They are all that i want at my wedding anyway.

We finally got married and had to leave as soon as possible. The guys and i were going to the Bahamas and im sooooo excited.

(This next part is all amazingcheer she wrote this and dont forget to give her the credit. She did an amazing job cause you guys know i cant do R-Rated shit lol) 

I was so excited for our honeymoon. Lucas picked me up bridal style into the room while Logan carried the bags. Lucas placed me on the bed.

I could feel the air in the room change. I heard two low growls coming from my mates I looked up and their eyes were now black.

"Hello love" Goliath said. He was looking at me like I was his prey.
"I have waited so long for this moment sweetheart. And I won't wait any longer. It's time" Zeus said giving me chills.
"For what?" I asked as if I didn't already.
In a flash both of my amazing mates were by my side.
"To get you pregnant" whispered Goliath.
I instantly felt my core get hot and tingly at his words. I wanted nothing more than to have their pups. I was ready for this. I was ready for them.
Before I could say anything Zeus's lips were on mine. He kissed me hungrily as I kissed him back with just as much passion. Behind me I could feel Goliath watching us and his hands on my sides making their way down of my panties and down to my clit.

He gently rubbed his finger against my clit slowly causing me to moan in Zeus's mouth.

I ran hand hands down the front of Goliaths chest and abs to his . When I touched it I felt hot. It was so big and it was mine. I wanted it. I broke the kiss and began to remove Zeus clothes. I could see Goliath out of the corner of my eye undressing himself.

When Zeus and Goliath were naked in front of me, I gave each of them one last kiss and got on my knees. I took Goliath in my mouth first and sucked hard. He let out a growls at my actions. Feeling bold I ignored him and gave another suck causing him to groan and growl as he grabbed my hair making me look up at him.
"If you keep doing that love, I won't be able to hold back and be so gentle"
I smirked at him and turned to Zeus who looked equally ready to devour me. I put him in my mouth sucking hard. He let out a howl.
"Goddamn it baby."
I went back and forth between both of my men with my hands and my mouth until Goliath gently grabbed my hair again, having me look up at him.

"Our turn"

Zeus grabbed me and went crazy on my lips as he picked me up and placed me down on the bed. He and Goliath both gave me chased kisses as the took my clothes off, leaving me completely exposed to them.

Then Zeus he broke the kiss and said "Let me taste you sweetheart".

Then he was between my legs. He began to lick me and I nearly lost my mind it felt so good. I cried out with a loud moan. Then Goliath was at my mouth kissing me hard. While kissing he grabbed my hands and held them above my head. It felt so good to have both of their mouths on me, I was soon beginning to shake from my first orgasm.

Goliath held my hands above my head keeping me still. watching me as I came under him, from his brother and my other mate.

"You are so sweet baby" Zeus says coming up to kiss me.

I kissed him back passionately as Goliath switched with him and positioned himself between my legs.

"Get ready for me love" and before I could respond he was inside of me.

I screamed at the sudden action to which Zeus took my mouth with his to muffle my screams. I soon began to moan out as Goliath began to move in and out of me while Zeus used his mouth to explore my body.

As Goliath began picking up speed, pounded in and out of me, Zeus licked, sucked and nipped me from my jawbone to my bellybutton. I squired under his hot kisses and Goliaths deep assaults of my core, but Zeus held me down.

"You aren't going anywhere sweetheart" Zeus says to me with his black eyes.
Suddenly my wolf took over wanting to feel the pleasure of our mates.
"I wouldn't dream of it" replied Snow.
Goliath began to pound hard into my body. It was so much and felt so good, she tried to get a break from so much pleasure, but Goliath held my legs open to him.
"Oh no you don't love. You're going to take all it".
Goliath pushing in deeper causing Snow to moan out in pleasure. Zeus held me still as his tongue swirled around my nipple. He then sat up and watched as, Snow came hard on Goliath, releasing all of the pleasure she was feeling.
Goliath didn't stop or slow down as he fuck her through her orgasm. To show how dominance over his mate, Goliath slid his hand over Snows body tweaking her nipple, making her squirm and made his way up to her neck where he gently but firmly grabbed Snows neck.
"You are ours. No one will ever be able to pleasure you the way we can. And we would kill anyone who tried. Do you understand?" Demanded Goliath growling deeply as he looked into his mate's passionately but sternly.
"Yes! I am yours. All yours. I love you both"
Snow howled in pleasure. Pounding impossibly fast out of my body Goliath leaned down and kissed where he marked me on my shoulder before cumming deep inside me. Snow whimpered from the pleasure of having her mate cum inside her. Goliath let Lucas come out after he.
"Oh baby you feel so good, I could be inside you all day". 'I love you mate' Snow mind linked with Lucas before she felt Zeus in front of her between her legs.
"Turn over my sweetheart. It's my turn" Zeus growled at Snow.
Snow happily obeyed her made getting on all fours in front of him. Zeus slapped my ass and growled
"This is ours! You are our Luna and wife and I will show you how much you mean to us"
Snow whimpered in pleasure at her mates words and was nearly panting in anticipation. Zeus entered her roughly causing Snow to howl out in pleasure. She loved the feeling of her mate inside her. Zeus began pounding wildly in and out me holding my hips tightly so I could feel everything he did.
"Fuck baby, you feel so damn good." Zeus growled.
Snow groaned and whimpered at the pounding her mate was giving her but loved it. She looked up her other mate who was now sitting in from of her, his blue hungrily as she got pounded by her other mate.

Snow, who loved both her human and wolf mate began suck on Lucas causing him to moan out load.

"Oh yes that's so good Snow"Snow happy she was pleasing her mate continued to suck him as her other mate roughly took her from behind. Snow moaned and whimpered as she came hard on Zeus.

Soon Zeus was howling and roughly kissed the spot he marked her as he came deep inside of Snow, filler her again as Goliath had.

Panting, Zeus let Logan come back who began pulled Snow up from her position on all fours by her shoulder and began kissing all over her neck.

Snow whimpered in pleasure as both Logan and Lucas kissed and sucked on her body. She loved getting attention from her human mates as well as her wolf mates. But she had her time and let Yasmin come back.

"I love you both so much", Yasmin said feeling her body was tired but felt good.
"We love you too Princess/Love"
Logan kissed my now glowing skin, as Logan kissed her deeply.
Lucas then whispered in my ear. "You have the seed of the wolves. Now it's time for the seed of the men."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

Lets all clap for amazingcheer she did an amazing job with the sex scene. Fuck i wasnt going to do it.

But i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Comment vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.2K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...
12.5K 383 28
Ellie is an 18 year old, with a twin brother Eli. Eli met his new boyfriend, and is so in love. He wants her to meet this amazing guy, and sets up a...
289K 9.4K 37
I turned 18 2 weeks ago, not that anyone cared I was home alone in my room when I shifted it's so bloody scary and hurt so much but I had no one ther...
90K 2.4K 25
Werewolf X Reader First day of school, and you met him. A boy that both frustrated you, and attracted you. But what happens when you learn of his sec...