My Life With My 10 Werewolf B...

By Darla_Gene

Ginger has a far from normal family. Not to mention, their werewolves. After her parents death, her brothers... More

Prologue
Meet My Brothers
Carrie And The Boy In My Bedroom
Why?
New Pack, New Life
Pranksters
Coming Out
Whoa
This Is How Babies Are Made
The Mate And Best Friend Meet
Big News
P.S. I'm Pregnant
Get Out Of My Business
Family Bonding?
Moving On
So Much Love Juice?
Their Coming!
Epilogue

The Thing About Jace

8.9K 279 8
By Darla_Gene

"Bye all!" I say and walk outside. I walk over to Danny's sports car. Danny unlocks the car, and I get in. I put my backpack on the floor.

Danny gets in after I do and starts the car. Once we are on the road and headed to school, Danny finally speaks up.

"So what did you and Shawn talk about?"he asks.

"Really, Danny? That's the best you got? It's been 5 minutes."

"Sorry, I am just curious."

"You are? Or the boys are?"

Danny sighs as if to say 'you caught me'and then says "Both."

I laugh. "I know you too well."

"I think that is a good think, we are after all brother and sister."He says and I sigh, leaning against the window. 10 minutes later, we pull into my school parking lot.

Danny pulls into the drop off lane, and parks. I reach and grab my backpack, and am about to get out when Danny puts his hand on my arm.

I look at him. He has concern in his eyes. "Ginger, how are YOU doing with the news?" he asks.

"I am fine. Would everybody just back off!" I say and then get out of the car. He rolls down the window.

"Hey, Ginger. Lend is picking you up after school."

"Why not you?"

"I have some things to do for the Alpha." He says and then rolls his eyes.

"But I thought that you were going to help me after school." I say.

"I was, but this came up. Sorry, Snap." He says my nickname like always. Snap. Ginger Snap. Get it?

"Yeah, whatever. Bye Danny." I say and walk towards my friends.

"Ginger!" my best friend Nora says as I reach them. She wraps her arms around me. I hug her back. Nora has short black hair, with ice blue eyes. Her lips are always really red. She is a skinny girl with a waist about the size of a tennis ball.

She is wearing a green top with black skinny jeans, and flats.

She pulls back and looks at what I am wearing. "You look amazing."

"Thank you." I say to her and then I look at the rest of my friends. "Hey guys!" I say to them and wave. They do the same back. They are all in my pack.

"Come on guys, the bell is about to ring!" Nick says and we all start walking into the school. As we walk, Markus comes up beside me.

"Hey, are you coming this weekend?" he asks, put a arms around my waist. STOP! No, we are't dating. I'm not dating anyone. Nick and the rest of my friends are just like this. I just it is like a protection thing. Evan is doing it to Della right now, they aren't mates or dating.

"No! I am stuck babysitting that Alpha's and Luna's son from the Clearwater pack. They are coming today, and staying the whole weekend. This sucks! I could use some good eye candy." I groan. Markus laughs.

"I don't want to brag-" Nick starts.

"Then don't!"Nora and I yell at the same time. Nick put his hands up in defense. He laugh at him and then walk to our lockers. I get al the books I need for the next few hours, and then we are off to class.

Since I am the Alpha's "Daughter", I am kind of popular. Not in a bad way. Lots of people say "hi" to me when I past them in the hall. My posse is right behind me. I walk to first hour which I have with Chase.

We all go to our first hours, and then Chase and I take our seats. Since the teacher is not in the room yet, we have free time till he comes.

"So, what did you do last night? We all got together, Jace was really bummed that you weren't there." Chase says with a smirk. Jace is a guy that my friends are trying to get me to date. There nothing wrong with Jace, I mean I would jump in his bed any day. I just want to find my mate.

"I had a rough night." I say and Chase looks at me in confusion. "Ty, found his mate and she is coming home with him today."

Sadness flashes in his eyes. "I'm sorry." He says as the teacher comes into the room.

"Alright class! Let's dive right in. Turn your text book to page 28." Mr. Dary says and we all turn to that page.

--------

"I didn't get any of that!" Nora says as we walk out of American History.

"Maybe it was because you were to busy text Adam." Markus says as he walks out behind us.

"Really? Nora again?" I ask as we reach our lockers.

"Sorry, I can't help it. I miss him so much."

"He goes to this school, you have classes with him, and you just saw him 45 minutes ago." I point out. Adam is Nora's mate, they just met a few weeks ago.

I put my stuff in my locker, and as I am grabbing my phone out someone comes up right beside me and says "Hey, Babe."

I turn and look. Jace is standing right next to me. I smile at him. "Hey,"

"I didn't see you yesterday."

"Yeah, I had some family stuff." I tell him. He frowns.

"I hope everything is ok." Jace says.

"Yeah, don't worry it will." I say, but don't meet his eyes. I grab my phone and see that I have a text from Shawn:

Change of plans. Ty and the rest got here early. Lend is coming now to pick you up. Be ready.

I grab out all of my stuff from my locker as the rest of my friends talk.

"So how about we all go get a burger for lunch?" Chase asks all of us. We all say yes, but Jace and I.

"I would love too, but if Ginger would let me; I would like to take her to lunch." Jace says. Nora "aww"s in the back ground.

Everyone looks at me; waiting for my response. I look at them, and then I look at Jace.

"Um, I would love too. But I have to go. Sorry."I say and he frowns.

"Um, okay. But now you owe me." Jace says with a smirk.

"I don't like where this is going. So I am going to go." I say. Then I say good-bye to everyone. Jace follows me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asks me as he falls into step beside me.

"Yeah,"

"Oh, okay. Do you really have something or are you just trying to get out of going out with me?" he asks.

I face him. "Jace! I actually have something. My brother just texted me. I have to go home."

He holds his hands up in defense. "Sorry, I was just wondering."

"Look Jace, you are a great guy. I really want to date you, but what happens when we find our mates? I just don't want to get caught in the middle."

He is quite and then he speaks. "I understand. But I still think that we should be friends, we have so much in common." He says and I shake my head yes. "Just let me do one thing." I shake my head yes again.

He starts lean forward until our lips connect. His lips move against mine.

Not bad, 7 out of 10.

He is really a great kisser, but there isn't anything that makes my stomach do flips.

We pull back. "Well I better go. That is my brother right now." I say and point to the black SUV pulling into the parking lot.

He shakes his head. "Okay, I guess I will see you around?"

"Yep," I say and he starts walking away. "Jace!" I call and he turns around. "Thanks. Thanks a lot. For everything."

He chuckles. "Anything for a friend." He says and I smile. We turn and walk away from each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
116K 3.1K 46
What would happen if your mate was someone you knew you couldn't and shouldn't be with? Would you go through all obstacles to be together, would you...
Alice By Gabby

Werewolf

15.7K 909 21
This is the next story after the Alpha's Daughter and the Betas son. Its about Sebastian's and Alissa's daughter. I would recommend reading The alpha...
14M 383K 36
Flicker never wanted a mate, especially an alpha one. She strongly believes that with an alpha mate, she would lose all her freedom and independence...