I'll See You Soon

By DamnGina

Sequel to Don't Run From Me More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Updated Characters
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
Updated Characters 2
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Wedding Pics
39
40
Sneak peek
New Book

Epilogue

9.5K 366 112
By DamnGina

**Not Edited**

Several years later

Anaya

"Aaahh!! Help me mommy!!" I laughed watching Giovanni and Jason chased the twins. Hassan and Desmond crept up behind Gio and Jay and dumped water on them. The girls and i were in tears as Jason and Giovanni turned red. "You think that's funny, huh?" They said looking at Jas and I. "Oh shit." WE said taking off as I ran away from Giovanni as he tried to shoot me with a water gun. "Get'em." My dad, Lorenzo and Jax basically all of the boys yelled. "Yall fake as fuck!!" Jas and i yelled. "Gotcha" Giovanni said cornering me. "I'm your wife you wouldn't?" He smiled walking towards me giving me a kiss then he shot me. He really shot me. I looked at him in disbelief "You ass." I said as he laughed his butt off. I walked off.

"Aww are you really mad at me. I love you baby girl." Jas and i mugged our husband. Giovanni pulled me onto his lap. "Alright everyone I would like to make a toast." My dad said. I smiled as my little sister Olivia a.k.a. my minnie me came and sat next to me. "Giovanni. Anaya. congratulations on making it to your eleventh anniversary. You two are a perfect example of how a couple can truly grow and flourish and make things work." I smiled. "And Giovanni you've kept your word and for that you have my respect." My face turned to confusion. "What word?" They smiled at each other. "Nothing." They said. "Oh okay i see yall got little insiders." I said rolling my eyes.

I looked around the table at my beautiful kids. Evie who was turning 17 in a couple of months. Claire who was 15 with a strong sense of self. Isiah and Langston 11 who are acting more and more like Giovanni. Then there were our two little surprises Alessio and Marcello who are turning three in December.

"What are you thinking about?" Giovanni whispered in my ear. "About how much our family has grown." He chuckled looking around as well. "I get like that sometimes." "Really?" I questioned. "Yeah sometimes i have to stop and look at how much things have changed." I nodded my head letting out a sigh as i ate my food. "I love you." I looked at him to see him staring at me. "I love you too. Now stop looking at me like that." He chuckled. "What I can't just look at my baby?" I nodded my head. "Of course, but not with that look you giving me now." His smile grew. "You know me well." He cheesed then kissed me. I heard the sound of a camera snapping. We looked up to see Evie and Claire smiling as Evie had her phone pointed at us. "Sorry you two are just so cute." She said. "Mama can you tell us how you guys met?" Claire asked.

"Don't believe a word she says I was an angel." Giovanni said before i even opened my mouth. "Lie again." Jas, Erin and I said. "Ayye don't do my cousin like that." Hassan jumped in. That's when we jumped in yelling going back and forth as the kids watched us. "Everybody shut up!!!" Michelangelo yelled. "Alright Giovanni you start." He smiled triumphantly sticking his tongue out at me. "Really papa Lo you were supposed pick me." He laughed shaking his head. "Anyways it was our first day of senior year and i was driving into the parking lot when ......"

Evie

After everyone left I was sitting in my room watching tv when Desmond, Milani, and Ian walked in. "Hey Evie girl." Milani said plopping down on to my bed. "Hi." I said smiling. "So what do yall want?" I said eyeing them. Desmond and Ian looked at each other. "Well Cole is throwing this little pool party tonight and we wanted to see if you wanted to come with us." I thought about it for a minute. "Hold on."

I got up and headed to my parent's room. "Giovanni get off of me with ya nasty ass." I heard my mama say laughing. "Come on neonata." My dad said. God it's like they're some horny teenagers. I covered my face and walked into the room. "Mama can i go to a pool party tonight with Desmond?" I cracked my hands to see my parents walking out of the bathroom laughing wrapped in each other's arms.

"What did you say?" My dad asked. I turned my attention to my mama. "Mama can i go to a pool party tonight. Desmond, Ian and Milani are all going. Please???" "Why you just asking ya mama like I'm not here?" My dad said. "Babe calm down." My mama said covering his mouth. "When, where, how long, and who's throwing it?"

"At 10pm. Cedar Hill. I'll be back by at least 1am and Cole's throwing it." She scrunched up her face. "Cole. Cole Booker that boy you used have crush on in middle school." She said with a smile. I groaned. "A pool party? Where you're a swim suit? Hell no you can't go." My dad said jumping in. "Giovanni she's going on 17 i think she can handle it. You go ahead baby girl." She said walking over to me walking me to the door. "Anaya i said no." "Don't worry about him. He'll be fine." I smiled walking back to my room. "I'm in."

Unknown P.o.v.

"Oh shit here come Lena and her girls." Will said shaking his head while we all sighed. "What's up everybody? Hey Trigger." Lena said sitting next to me linking our arms. I shook my head pulling my arm away. "I've told you before not to touch me. I'm not going to tell you again." I said looking her in her eyes, so she knew i was serious.

"Yall going to Cole's pool party tonight?" Lena's homegirl asked. "Yeah i guess i don't have anything else to do." I said standing up to answer my phone. "What happened? Is Jordynn okay?" "Yes she fine Mr. Jackson, but she wants to see you before she goes to sleep." I got smiled thinking about her. "Alright. I'm heading that way now." I hung up and walked back over to where everyone was. "I'm about to head out and go see Jordynn." The guys all smiled. Everyone loved her just as much as i did. "Give her some love for us." I nodded and left.

**

I walked into the hospital to see my parents sitting against the wall while my little sister sat in the hospital bed drink some juice. The moment she saw me she smiled. My sister was diagnosed with cancer last year and now she pretty much lives in this hospital. "Hey little mama." "Que can you read me a bed time story." She said in her small voice holding her book up. "Of course." i smiled.

As i was got to the end of the book i looked down to see her knocked out. I gently moved her to her pillow and looked down at her seeing my dad face. I shook my head not wanting to think about him at the moment. I kissed her cheek and headed out the door.

**

I was looking over the balcony at everybody dancing and walking around and i was bored out of my mind. "Aye what are you doing up here with your creepy ass?" Tron said as him and William walked towards me. "This shit is boring as hell. Yall got me at this white folk's party." I said shaking my head as William passed me a blunt.

"Yeah this shit is a little boring." "Damn look at them." Tron said staring down. "What the fuck are you looking at?" I followed his gaze to see these beautiful black girls and my nigga Desmond with some Mexican looking nigga. "Who is that with Desmond?" Will asked. "Shit let's go see." Tron said.

Evie

We walked into the party and all eyes were on us. I felt a little uncomfortable but I tried to shake it off. "Damn all these motherfuckers got a fucking staring problem, shit take a fucking picture." Milani mumbled while I laughed shaking my head. As we walked around speaking to everyone i felt eyes on me. I turned and looked up to see this gorgeous man looking at me.

"Ooo who is that fine light skinned man?" Milani said. "Who?" Milani pointed being all obvious and shit. "Oh that's my nigga trig but everyone calls him trigger." Desmond said. We shrugged and went over to the drink section.

**

"Oh shit tall light skin and sexy is coming over." I looked to see 'Trig' was in fact walking over. "Wow." I said looking at this tall as nigga. "Hey what's up Des?" He said while never taking his eyes off me. My body started to heat up just from his stare. "What's your name, beautiful?" He said finally speaking to me.

"Evie." His eyes scrunched up before something crossed them, but they disappeared quickly. "You want to dance?" He said holding his hand out. I looked at before looking up at his eyes. "Okay." I said grabbing his hand.

**

We were off sitting on a hammock just enjoying each other's company laughing and talking. "So you really don't remember me?" I looked at him confused. "I've never seen you before in my life.?" He laughed. "Auntie Naya used to watched me all the time and you used to follow me around everywhere." I turned and looked at him when he said my mother's nickname.

"How do you know my mama's name?" He looked at me at just the right angle that that lights caught his beautiful light brown eyes. I squinted my eyes thinking. "Jacques?" I mumbled making him smile. "Oh my god." I whispered. "You remember me now?" He said chuckling. "How are you here? My parents told me you moved out of the country." He nodded his head. "I did but my parents decided to move back." WE sat there just looking at each other. "You look good Evie. Real good." He said licking his lips. My body heated up. "So do you." I mumbled looking away. He chuckled. "I've missed you."

I smiled slightly. "Oh really?" He smirked giving a little chuckle. "Yeah, i did." I looked down for a minute, but i felt him staring at me so i looked up. "What?" I said as my face turned red. "Nothing. I'm just looking at you."

I smiled about to say something when my phone went off. "Uhh hel..." "Portate il vostro culo a casa ora. It 2 del mattino fottuto." (Bring your ass home now. It 2 in the motherfucking morning.) My dad yelled.

I pulled the phone away and listened to him yell as Jacques chuckled. "Shut up. Evie where are you?" My mother asked. "I'm heading home now we just stopped to get some food." She smacked her lips.

"Tell your big headed cousin to bring you home now, so your father will stop yelling." "Yes ma'am." "Good. Man shut up she coming home now." I chuckled as she hung up. "I gotta go." I said standing up.

"Let me take you home." I thought about it for a second. "Alright." I went over and told Des I was heading home then we headed to his car. "This you? Oh you got money." I said like Quinta. He laughed. "Chill out." He said shaking his head.

**

We pulled up in front of my house and i was about to get out when he stopped me. "Can i get your number?" I tried to hide the smiled that was forming on my face. "Sure." I handed him my phone and he handed me his. "Here." I looked at the name he put in and hit him. "Really?" He cheesed. "What?" "Papi Que💦👅." His smile grew and i just shook my head. He got out and opened my door. "Thank you." "No problem." He walked me to the front door and we stood there for a minute. "I guess I'll see you later." He said.

"Yeah sure." He leaned down and kissed my cheek and waited until i went inside before leaving. I went to my room and before i even had a chance to do anything my dad walked in. "Who the hell was that kid? What were you doing with him?" I looked at my dad pulled me to the room he shared with my mama. "Mama make him stop." I whined still in his grip. "Fuck you mean. Little girl i run this bitch. Now tell me what you were doing with that boy." "Giovanni, please its late if you're still mad in the morning, we can talk about it." My mama suggested being my savior. "Fine." My dad pouted. "Alright babygirl you can go now." I nodded before rushing to my room.

After taking a shower and changing i was lying in bed when my phone chimed.

PapiQue💦👅: Goodnight beautiful

I smiled sending him a text before falling asleep.

******

A.N.

*Queue Boyz ll men So hard to say goodbye*😢😢😭😭

The End or is it?

Let me know how yall feeling?

Originally published: Aug 15, 2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

BELIEVE {BxB} By Jayyy

General Fiction

118K 4.8K 26
In which two best friends gets accused of murdering a white student at a college party in Texas. They go to avoid the law together by going on a run...
6.8K 159 20
๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐™ธ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ.
49.4K 3K 11
Sequel to My Life's Meaning๐Ÿšจ
20.6K 741 11
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ."