Marco's Self Care♡

Autorstwa EmilyDyeflyDarling

I feel so bad for my baby Star puts Marco through sooooooooooo much and I think he needs a break from her an... Więcej

stressed!
○Bubble○○BATH○
When you can't sing!
just a hoodie and stockings

bubble??!?

47 1 0
Autorstwa EmilyDyeflyDarling

Marcospov: I wake up in a pinkish red purple kind of light setting and I don't feel my bed anymore..where am I?
MARCO! YOU'RE AWAKE! Do you like you're care bubble?
What's that star?
It's a bubble that will give you anything you ask for! I-..I'm sorry about jackie..and you're failed test..an- WHAT!? I FAILED MY TEST!? OH NO! that means I'll have to take it aging and if I fail that retake I'll fail the class and if I fail that class i might not graduate and if I might not graduate then I won't get the dream job I won't if I don't get the dream job I will have to get a cruddy job! And if I have a cruddy job that means I'll have a cruddy partment not even MARCO!!!
I-..I'm fine..
Marco I'm put you in there so you can relax and have some alone time with yourself. self Care is important. And I care about you alot♡ please Marco relax~ I love you now have fun and Relax~
And with that star walked out of where ever I was it was dark but full of star's I love you to star~♡ I smiles and blush I lay back hovering in the bubble looking at the Galaxy I breath in and out slowly. Calmly. Something I haven't done in a long time~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

207K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
140K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
968K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...