Writing Tips

By macandreads

Here's my advice on helping you to become a better writer, as well as getting noticed by readers. More

Naming Your Book/Chapters
Writer's Block
Inspiration and Ideas
Beginning Your Story (Hooks, Prologues, and Descriptions)
Dialogue

Introduction

729 37 20
By macandreads

I am a critic.  I go back and reread my old stories, finding mistake after mistake.  The perfectionist in me drives me to become better.  With each story, chapter, paragraph, sentence, and word, I strive to make each book better than the last.

And if you're here, reading this right now, then that means you want to become better, too.

Here, in this book, I will help guide you through the difficulties of writing and past the mistakes I often see.  And, if you have any chapter suggestions, I'll help you with those as well.

I hope this book helps you, and if it does, please tell me so!  And, like I mentioned, if you want me to write a chapter about something in particular, please comment!

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 1.6K 68
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
28.2K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
209K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
27.1K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...