Remember me

By Boyitsjessieee

Read to find out this is the Squeal to "GroupChat with these boys" so read that one first to find out what ha... More

Im coming
If you are new
Maimi
Closer by every Chapter
Forgeting
Learning Their Names
Hanging with The Gang
The faris wheel
Kissing
Lost
Home
Girls day
Tagged
Books
Will You....
YOU MAD OR NAH
I did care
Best Fans Foreveras
Twist
Work outs with Mario
Lucas?
The bad side of----------
Back to school
Par-Tay
The end?
that IS THE END
coma

Short asf

63 2 4
By Boyitsjessieee

He kissed me. It happened for like 3mintues in reality but it felt like years. "Now do you feel jealous?" He asks with a smirk. "Not at all." I say. "Well since y'all made up and my OTP is real.." Weston and Bry glared at each other "GOALS!" They both said then took a picture. "every time!" They said again. Mario and I laugh. "Well now what are you?" Grace says. "What do you mean?" We both said. "Like y'all have been jealous at one another, You kissed." Luna says, "then let's make it official. Ryan Dylan Jacksom, Will you be my girl friend?" He said. "Yes, yes I will!" I cried. "TOTALLY UPLOADING THIS TO YOUTUBE!" Bry screams. "Well me and Matt has to go model, Peace."grace says, walking away. "We'll leave ya'll alone." Luna, Weston, and Bry walks out. "Maybe we could just lay down?" I said, today took the Energy outta me. "Okay." He said. "Night Marihoe" "night Ry Ry"

------
REALLLYYY Short chapter but, Who Tf cares... Not me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 613 40
[completed] One day after coming home from the last day of school your phone blows up. 7 words appear. "You have been added to a groupchat" #1 in you...
37.9K 571 22
"𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩 them!' | mha x reader insert...
77.8K 1.1K 39
JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THIS BOOK IS VERY CRINGY AT THE START BUT IT WILL GET BETTER!\ You got added to: "The Boys!" Huh? What is this chat? Little...
484 1 48
Why would I fall this time? Because I'm fucking stupid, that's why. A story about a group of friends who intended to buy ice coffee one morning, but...