The Omegan Alpha

By Cause_fanfiction

Omegas weren't meant for the military. They were weak and rare. All expect one Omegan Alpha named Levi. But j... More

Captain
Commander
Levi Squad
I'm sorry
Everything has changed
Wings of Freedom

Alpha

53.5K 999 728
By Cause_fanfiction

(Hello, yes another Omegaverse. I wanted to do one starting around the time of no regrets, Levi joining the survey corps, his backstory, falling in love with Erwin. This is basically going to be what 'My Omega' was supposed to be. And it's gonna be long, very long with multiple parts considering I haven't done a multi part fic since 'Possession'. I'll put a warning here for all the feels and gore near the end because the shit is hitting the fan right for the start, if you know my works then you'll know I don't mind taking your feels and putting them in a blender, so strap in.)

Alpha. The man in front of him practically oozed it. Levi had hated the word Alpha all his life and the man in front of him, Erwin Smith, made that hatred white hot. This was because of a number of reasons; he'd gotten his soldiers to man handle Farlan and Isabelle, he made his big mutt of a solider push Levi's face in the mud, and he made the Omegan side of Levi want to bare his neck. Levi did not submit to Alphas. He was only following this one because he had a job to do.
They were taken up the stair and forced in a carriage, which Levi could tell Isabelle was quite excited about. Afterall, she'd never been out of the Underground and never ridden in a horse-drawn carriage but she didn't express her excitement. They'd agreed to stay tight lipped when they were caught until it was necessary to speak.

They arrived at the Survey Corp's headquarters and taken to what Levi assumed was the medical wing on a count of all the wounded soldiers. They were led to a room and met three Betas all of which were dressed in plain white uniforms and gloves. One of the male betas stepped forward, "It's been requested that you three are physically examined before you start active duty in the Corp. Considering all of the infection that runs wild in the Underground." He spoke as if they didn't know how dirty the Underground was and it made Levi's blood boil. But he held his tongue and allowed it to happen. The only female of the three Betas walked up to Isabelle. "If you'd like to come with me." She said, directing Isabelle to the door.
Isabelle's face scrunched into a frown, "Why can't I stay here?"
"Because you're female. We'll go to the room next door." The Beta tried to take hold of Isabelle's arm but she pulled away from the soldier's grip. "I want to stay with Farlan and Levi bro." Isabelle shouted and began to back away from the women. One of the male Betas stepped forwards and grabbed for Isabelle but Farlan caught his hand. "Don't you touch her." He growled, letting his Alpha scent overpower the room. Normally Levi would've snap at him for losing control so easily but he liked the way the Beta flinched in Farlan's grip. "Fine," he spat through gritted teeth, "She'll have to strip in front of you two then." He glared at Isabelle as if to prove somekind of point, to which she replied by grabbing the bottom of her shirt and pulling it over her head. "Come on then, examine me." She said.

Levi stood with his arms out as they measured him for a uniform. Farlan and Isabelle sat across the room having already had it done. The female Beta asked him questions about himself, name, age, etc. She then asked, "Biological status?"
"Beta." Levi said, watching as Farlan's eyes went wide for a second.
"Mated?" She continued.
"No."
"Of course not." She muttered under her breath before turning away from him. "You can get dressed again."
Levi's frown deepened but he said nothing.

From there they were taken to the room that they'd be staying in while they were in the Corp. Once they were finally left alone Farlan smacked Levi's shoulder. "Levi," he said, "why did you lie?"
"I'm just gonna fucking tell them I'm an Omega am I?" Levi stood closer to the Alpha so he could get in his face.
"They'll find out soon though, won't they? What are you going to do without suppressant?" Farlan shouted back at him.
"I'll be fine." Levi said, losing some of his anger because Farlan was right, without suppressants he'll go into heat.
"You're not going to be fine. You can only pretend to be an Alpha for so long. The idiots in the Underground believed you but these soldiers will see through your lie." Farlan said, referring to the act Levi had had going in the Underground.

Levi had the makings of an Alpha. He was strong and feared by many in the Underground. He planned everything he did to keep that image alive. He used to invite women around to fuck, make them cum before promptly pulling out and pretending to knot just so that they'd spread the word to their friends about the Alpha Levi. Of course he only did that when he felt his image was dying because he found it extremely hard to ignore the slick that dripped from his ass and down the back of his balls. He had everything apart from the scent when it came to showing off, so Farlan and Isabelle would pretend to flinch as if his scent was bothering them. It was an elaborate act, a facade, that Levi had kept up for so long he struggled to remember what it was like to be an Omega, scared, alone and in heat. But Farlan was right, soon he'd go into heat and the mask would fall.

"Why can't your pride let you be an Omega? You'd shock everyone and maybe people will finally start treating Omegas as fucking people." Farlan turned and walked to the door.
"Where are you going?" Levi shouted.
"To find you suppressants." Farlan slammed the door before Levi could protest. Levi turned and slammed his fist into the wall. "Levi bro?" Isabelle sounded small when she spoke. She hated it when they fought. "He's right, you know."
"I know he's fucking right." Levi tried not to snap at her, "I just can't let that stupid Erwin Smith know I'm fucking weak."
Farlan came back an hour later with no luck and all night Levi tossed and turned because he knew that the moment the suppressants get out of his system he'll be at his weakest point.

Sure enough, not even two weeks later he woke up with the burn of heat in his stomach. A hand was on his shoulder and people were talking, familiar people but Levi's cloudy brain couldn't place a name. Sluggishly he rolled over onto his other side and Isabelle's face came into view. His hand reached for her, instinctively she climb in bed with him and pulled him to her front. She'd dealt with two of his heats before when the suppressants would randomly stop working, she helps a lot, not as much as another Omega would but enough. The door burst open, Levi didn't react as he was to busy breathing in Isabelle's homely scent, Farlan on the other hand was first to react. It was Flagon, their squad leader. He started shouting about how they were late and it was unacceptable but he stopped mid-sentence when Levi's scent hit him and he took in the situation. Farlan glared holes in the man before him. Flagon tutted and muttered something about them being 'a pain in the arse from the start' before leaving again. "What the hell?" Isabelle muttered but was quickly distracted by a moan from Levi. She tried to think of something that would help him but it had been so long since she's last dealt with his heat that she couldn't remember what he needed. Farlan stood trying to think of a plan to get around this situation, what to say, people who could help.

But a plan wasn't needed because a few minutes later the door burst open again with a lot more force than the first time. "Hi hi, everyone. I'm squad leader Hanji, you've probably met me whilst training. Anyway I'm here to help you're little friend, don't worry I'm Beta so I'm not going to harm him." Hanji marched in the room, arms full of blankets and a small wooden box. She stopped by Farlan and said, "Strange, you're an Alpha and you're not over come by the desire to ravish the Omega."
"He's my friend and I'll have you know I'm straight." Farlan bristled.
"Intresting, you can control the animal side of your brain just because of that. Very curious indeed."
"Aren't you going to help him." Isabelle said, now standing by the side of Levi's bed.
"Oh yes, of course." Hanji walked to the bed and knelt beside it. "Hello Levi. In here to help you out. I've brought you all these blankets, so you can nest all you like but first I have this." Hanji placed the blankets next to her on the floor and gestured to the wooden box. "Now every Omega gets one of these for when they go into heat here in the military. We don't have any Omegas here at the moment because every one that enrolled died during training but that's irrelevant. Usually the Omega picks which items they want in here but because you didn't tell us I had to guess what you'd like." Hanji opened the box and the contents made Isabelle go red. Inside were two decently sized fake knots, a dildo without a knot and an anal plug. Normally Levi would have slapped the living shit out of anyone who dare bring such items to him but in the fog of heat all his trembling hand did was reach out for them. He grabbed the larger of the two fake knots and rolled onto his back. He didn't hear Hanji say she would leave the box on the bedside table, nor did he hear her telling Farlan and Isabelle they should give him some privacy because he'd already pulled down his pants and pushed the fake knot inside of himself, moaning at the delicious stretch.

Levi came to a little while later after passing out when he climaxed. The knot was still inside him and now that the wave of heat had gone it felt a little uncomfortable. He eased two fingers in either side of the knot and stretched so he could pull the toy free with his other hand. The slick that had built up while he'd slept seeped out and onto the sheet. He couldn't have been less bothered by it because he spotted the blankets on the floor. Weakly he constructed himself a sturdy nest so he could go back to sleep comfortably.

The next few days passed like that, Levi fucking himself to exhaustion and then sleeping most the day away. Hanji or Isabelle would drop in regularly to help him drink water and eat a little until the end of his heat. He woke up on the eighth day after his heat started, feeling reasonably normal. Isabelle came early like she had every morning that week, she hugged him dispite how much he disliked it. "Do you wanna eat in the mess hall or here again?" She asked. Levi's stomach felt empty from not eating much all week. "I'll come to the mess hall." He said before moving to get dressed in his uniform.

"Why is everyone staring at me?" Levi asked, not looking up from his plate of food. He hadn't realized how hungry he actually was until he smelt the food being cooked. Omegas usually binge eat before a heat to prepare for the week but Levi still had the last of the suppressants running through his body so he didn't feel the urge to which led him to this state of hunger.
"Well, that's probably because everyone in our barrack had to be moved across headquarters." Farlan replied somewhat reluctantly. Only then did Levi look up at his friends. "What?" He asked.
"Well, the Alphas would have been driven crazy and everyone else was moved because well..." Farlan trailed off.
"You were pretty loud, big bro." Isabelle finished his sentence. Levi frowned at his plate. "Whatever, it's not like I could control it." He said putting another forkful of food in his mouth, he chewed slowly for a minute before throwing his fork down. "You know what, I'm not fucking hungry anyway." He stood and left, trying to ignore everyone's gaze.

The rest of the weeks heading up to the expedition tested Levi's patience more than ever before. If it wasn't the taunting and teasing he had to ignore, it was the cat calls and wolf whistles. He kept quite well reserved most of the time, simply scowling at them and moving on. He was able to get by because he was counting down the days to when he could kill Erwin Smith. But the incident in the public showers was the stick that broke the donkey's back. Usually he and Farlan would shower at the same time to prevent such incidents but they had different training sessions that day so Farlan couldn't be there. He was planning on waiting but the more he sat there thinking about the sweat that was drying on his skin he realized he really needed to shower. So Levi went by himself. It was going fine and he was actually enjoying his shower which for once was a little bit warm considering he was the only one in there using the hot water. But that was soon to change as three loud Alphas walked in; Levi recognized them because they were the ones that had been bothering him the most. He didn't feel like dealing with any trouble so he decided to finish up quick and leave. At least that was the plan until one of the Alphas - who Levi had learnt his name to be Arlo - smacked his bare arse. Levi whipped round and growled. "Awh, look you made him angry." The second Alpha, Jaycob, teased. The Alphas laughed and Levi bared his teeth. "Fuck off." He growled.
"Look at him trying to be all Alpha, it's kinda cute." Arlo spoke again. "You know, we don't find you that intimidating after hearing those noises you were making."
"Ah ah, Alpha fuck me. Fuck me. Ah Alpha." The third Alpha imitated Levi in heat, making his friends laugh. Levi kept his chin down and his eyes fierce but he wasn't sure how to retort. In the Underground people were scared of him when he spoke and glared. But Farlan was right, it was different here, he stood stark naked in a bathroom being cornered by three bigger Alphas and he couldn't do anything. So he resorted to the only thing that he had left, violence. With no warning he punched his fist into the side of Arlo's jaw causing him to stumble back. The other two looked at their friend and came at Levi but he was a lot faster, he grabbed Jaycob's shoulder and forced his head into the wall, knocking him out cold. The final Alpha backed off enough for Levi to push passed. He quickly pulled on his pants and shirt before leaving.

Of course he didn't get away with it. He found himself later that evening in Erwin's office being scolded by Flagon as the three Alphas bitched and whinned in the corner. When his eyes flicked to Erwin he saw that the Alpha was smirking.
I'll be the one to kill you Erwin Smith!

The rain was unexpected. Levi didn't realize how quick the sky could change outside the walls. It went from bright and beautiful to dark and unsettling in a matter of moments. But this was the opportunity he had been waiting for. Levi told Farlan and Isabelle he'd go alone to be less suspicious before kicking his horse forwards into the storm. The rain soaked through his uniform and he felt cold but the determination in his mind numbed the feeling. He pushed his horse to gallop faster but quickly pulled back on the reins as his eyes laid on what was before him. Blood. Bodies. Many mangled soldiers lay dead in the mud surrounded by their own guts and blood. The shot of a flare caught his attention. Black smoke rose from a soldier's gun, he lay barely alive with his legs broken in impossible ways. "The... the t-titan." He muttered. The soldier pointed towards Levi. Levi turned and his eyes widened. Foot prints and hand prints led a trial away from him, in amongst them were the hoof prints of Levi's horse. I passed it?!

He span his mare around and pushed her back into a gallop. No please.
Levi ignored the bodies that he passed, focusing only on the prints in the wet mud. His horse tripped suddenly, throwing him from the saddle. He felt a sharp pain in his thigh as he tried to right himself. His horse stood but he was bolted in place. There before him lay Isabelle's head, her dead eyes staring at him. Levi tried desperately to force air into his lungs but it was stolen before it could reach them. A low growl caught his attention and he looked up. The beast walked on all fours and had long dark hair, wet from the rain. It turned and it's red eyed gaze focused on Levi. It bite down on the body that hung lifeless in it's jaw and threw it away with a flick of it's head. Levi followed the body to wear it landed not even five feet from him. It was Farlan. The pained look on his face broke Levi and he attacked. He sliced through it's thick skin wherever he could. It's hands, it's face, it's back, arms, legs, anything. He attacked it's neck until it's head came clean off, it's blood falling much like the rain. The titan's hand lifted as he flew by, he sliced it into pieces before going for it's weak spot. The moment the flesh detached from it's neck the beast fell limp. He landed next to the titan and in front of what was left of Isabelle. Only then did the pain in his thigh make him collapse.

Soldiers began to flood in around him and the rain started to thin. Then he turned up, the bastard they were supposed to kill, the one who's fault this was. "You're the only survivor... How pathetic." Erwin said as he looked down on Levi. The last bit of fight in Levi made him get up and swing his broken, blunted blade at Erwin. The man caught it and held Levi's murderous stare. "I'm here to kill you! I'm going to kill you." Levi spat venom at the man before him. Without a word Erwin reached into his jacket and pulled out a scroll. He threw it to the ground. "It's fake." He said, "We knew what you were up to. The real document is safe in the right hand by now." The anger dissipated from Levi in almost an instant. He stepped back from Erwin and fell to the floor again. A fake... all this, for a fake?
"We're continuing the expedition. I expect you to come with us Levi." Erwin said as he mounted his horse. Levi's horse was brought to him and left by his side. Many soldiers followed Erwin leaving only a couple lingering to see what Levi would do. His mare put her head down and sniffed at the cut of Levi's thigh before gently nuzzling at his arm. Levi turned and looked into her soft brown eyes for a moment as if he could figure out how to bring back his friends just by staring at the soul of the animal. He stood shakily and mounted, throwing his injured leg over the saddle. He mindlessly followed in the direction the Alpha had gone for he had no other ideas of what to do.

His room stunk of them. But the homely scent was haunting now, Levi could no longer feel warmth when he smelt it. It was bitter, accusing. You did this. You killed us. Why didn't you trust us? Why did you go allow?
It burnt his lungs when he took a breath.
He stopped talking all together. The first day someone had come to get him up but after being ignored several times they left. Hanji came, leaving food on the bedside table only to take it away again in the evening. The first few times she came she spoke to him, asking how he was, asking him to eat something, drink just a little. She stopped coming too. Levi just wanted to rot in peace. He numbed himself to everything, the scent of his friends, the cold sweat on his body, even the puddle of piss he was laying in. He didn't care if he smelt bad or if his wound was getting infected, he just wanted to rot.

He was dreaming. He knew it because Isabelle was alive. He was sitting at a table watching her and Farlan quarrel about whether or not she was cheating at the game of cards they were playing. Usually she was cheating, she was no good at cards so she'd cheat to win. She wasn't very discrete either, very often Levi would see her slip a card from her deck and replace it with one she had in her lap. Of course he'd ignore it, sometimes he'd even throw the game just to let her win.
They continued to argue and Levi felt the start of a smile on his face. But when Isabelle raised her chin and crossed her arms in a show of arrogance Levi noticed blood begin to rise from her neck. Like a collar, it got thicker and slowly began to dribble down her throat. He looked at Farlan to see that it was happening to him too but around his midsection, his shirt dying red. Neither of them seemed to noticed, not even when the blood started to spill from their mouths.

The cold shocked him awake, he sat bolt upright, coughing. He brought his hand to his mouth when he felt he was coughing up liquid. Blood? Vomit? He looked at his hand, water? He slowly took in his surroundings, the room was dark dispite the light from a single candle and he was sitting, fully clothed in a bath tub half-filled with freezing cold water. "So you do still have the instinct to survive." A deep voice penetrated his ears. Levi looked to the side. It was Erwin Smith sitting in a chair beside the tub. Levi couldn't read the Alpha's emotion, he looked angry or maybe he was disappointed, Levi couldn't really tell. "After the last few weeks I'm surprised your brain knows how to survive." Erwin stood as he spoke. He picked up two buckets and poured them into the bath. It was hot water. Levi's shivering slowly stopped. Erwin knelt by the bath and reached for Levi's shirt. He flinched away from the touch on instinct. "You stink like piss Levi, let me help you." Erwin's words were harsh, but his tone was not. Levi let him remove his shirt, pants and underwear and finally the dirty bandages. They were stained a blackish-brown from the blood. "Fucking hell." Erwin muttered as he looked at the wound, it had gone a yellowy-green colour in the middle and had a thick red ring surrounding it. "I don't suppose you remember the medics trying to clean this do you?" Erwin looked at Levi but the Omega kept his head down. "You even bit the one that was holding you down." That made Levi look up. He expected anger to be in Erwin's eyes but he only saw pity. Erwin didn't say anything more. He grabbed a cloth and some soap and started to methodically clean Levi's body. He scrubbed over Levi's back and chest, then between his legs and down his thighs avoiding his cut and added more soap as he went. He was careful when he clean over the scent marks behind Levi's ears and on his neck as they could be sensitive from the emotions Levi was feeling. He washed Levi's face, rubbing a little too hard at times to get the dirt off. Levi liked the feeling of Erwin's fingers in his hair, it made him relax for just a few minutes. Erwin gently laid Levi back so he could rinse the bubble from his hair. Finally Erwin took Levi's hand in his and scrubbed under his fingernails with a small brush. Levi was mesmerized by how small his hands looked in Erwin's, how truely Omegan he looked next to this man. He couldn't find the strength to fight it though, he was an Omega afterall. Even from the start Erwin brought the Omega out in Levi. He fought it though, Levi did not submit to Alphas. But in his weak and sad state Levi couldn't be bothered to find the fight and he allowed himself to think about how much he wanted to be held by the Alpha, how his scent was the first comforting thing he'd felt in weeks. Levi didn't realise Erwin had drained the bath until Erwin was rubbing his hair dry with a small towel. Once the water was completely gone Erwin wrapped Levi into a bigger softer towel and without a second thought picked Levi up.

Only when he was placed on the bed did he realise where they were, they were in Erwin's private quarters. It wasn't as big and as luxurious as the Commander's quarters would be but it was still very nice. The bed was softer and much bigger than what was in the barracks, there was an open fire to keep the room warm, a desk and two sofas. It was the most luxury Levi had ever seen and the thick Alpha scent that surrounded him made it all that much better. Erwin sat on the bed beside Levi and placed cotton balls, rubbing alcohol and new bandages next to him. "This will hurt Levi. But I guess that's what you get for letting it go bad." Again Erwin's words were harsh but Levi saw in his eyes that he didn't mean them to be. He placed a thick cloth under Levi's leg and used one hand to steady Levi and the other to pour the alcohol directly onto the gash. Levi cried out and tried to pull his leg from Erwin's grasp. When Erwin didn't let him go Levi turned the best he could and pushed his face into the pillow, whimpering like an injured dog. Levi stopped for a moment when he heard a soft sound coming from Erwin, it was almost like a rumbling purr. He looked up at Erwin to find he was focused completely on what he was doing. Does he even know he's doing that? Levi thought that maybe he wasn't the only one who couldn't control what his body does sometimes. Erwin's brain was telling him to comfort Levi, to comfort the hurting Omega and what he was doing was definitely helping. He wasn't sure why or how but the low pitched rumble coming from Erwin's throat steeled him, the pain was there but it wasn't at the front of his mind anymore. Levi closed his eyes until the noise stopped and he felt Erwin wrapping his leg in new bandages. He looked at the cut as it was being concealed and was happy to see it was now pink and white in the middle with a bit of red from the slowly rising blood, it still had an angry red ring around it but that would soon go now that it was clean. "Thank you." He mumbled not because he was shy of saying the words but because his throat hurt to speak.
"Well, you're lucky. It had only gone bad on top and I was able to wipe it away, if it was any deeper though you probably would've lost your leg. And I would've lost my best soldier." Erwin put his things away before picking Levi up again and pulling the blankets on the bed back. He placed Levi down and under the blankets before turning to leave. "Wait!" Levi forced the words from his throat.
"I'm coming back, don't worry." Erwin said before leaving. Levi pulled the blankets up to his nose and breathed in the scent. He's coming back, you're not going to be alone anymore.

Just as he promised Erwin was back soon with a tray of food. Erwin sat next to Levi and picked up the glass of water that sat on the tray. "Drink." He said. Levi sat up and took the glass, Erwin kept his hand underneath it in case Levi dropped it. He drained it not realising how thirsty he was. Erwin stood and took the glass to the bathroom to refill it. He placed the full glass on the bedside table and put the tray on Levi's lap. "Now eat." It was soup, Levi didn't really like the soup that the kitchen made but in the state he was in now it didn't seem too bad. He ate until his stomach began to ache, not eating for three weeks was making it difficult to consume even a little bit of food. Erwin allowed him to stop and he handed Levi the glass again. He drunk most of it. Erwin then handed him a small white pill. "It's heat suppressants. I know it's taken a while to get it to you but the higher ups were less than willing to give them to us considering that they don't believe it's right for an Omega to be in the Survey Corp." Erwin explained. Levi's frown deepened as he swallowed the pill with some water. "That's bullshit." He muttered.
"Indeed, it's disgusting to think Omegas can only get into the military if they literally have no other place to go. And even then they're placed with horrid Alphas who abuse them until they kill themselves." Erwin's speech was filled with venom.
"That's very specific." Levi said feeling his opinions of this man changing. Erwin looked at him and smiled sadly. "A friend of mine was an Omega. She joined the military with me after she'd miscarried twice and her Alpha threw her out. She was safe in the female barracks because none of the girls seemed bothered by her. But during her heat two male Alphas broke into her room and assaulted her. She told me and Mike about what happened and we tried to help but the memory of it destroyed her. She sli... She killed herself one night, ran out into the woods so no one would find her until the morning. No one really cared beside me, Mike and Hanji. They didn't even care enough to tell her family. That's why I was so happy when you beat the shit out of those three Alphas, it was like a big 'fuck you' to everyone's view on Omegas. Sorry, I should be caring for you and not rambling about nonsense." Erwin stood and took the tray from Levi and left to take it back to the kitchen.

Maybe he's like Farlan. A kind Alpha. Farlan was kind. Erwin knows what it's like to lose a friend. He respected that girl even before she died. Maybe he could respect me? Maybe.

Erwin returned and started to undress himself. It then hit Levi that he was sat in Erwin's bed, the bed that Erwin slept in. Levi was about to point this out and ask where he should go for the night when Erwin climb right in next to him and shiftly pulled Levi down to his chest. He rolled onto his side so that he could swallow Levi in his arms. "Is this okay?" He asked quietly. Levi just nodded, scared that his voice might betray him. "Good." Erwin turned and blew out the candle by the bed, plunging them both into darkness. Levi cuddled closer, so that the darkness couldn't hurt him. "You know Levi," Erwin said after a moment of silence, "what I said on the expedition after your friends... after you killed that titan, I wasn't aiming at you. I wasn't calling you or you're friends pathetic. I was calling humanity itself pathetic. We lost forty percent of our soldiers that day. Which truely is pathetic."
"Why do you bring that up?" Levi asked after a moment.
"Because it made me feel like an arsehole. When I saw... when I told you that the documents were fake I saw you break, right before my eyes and for the first time in years it made you think of my Omega friend. I watched her break when she told us about what happened. And the more I thought about it the more guilt I felt. Saying that to you right after all that was just wrong. And i knew the way I said it wasn't right and I know that's why you lashed out. I just wanted to apologise for not being very considerate. I mean I can't treat you any differently then any other soldier but, as much as youre going to hate me for saying this, as an Omega you create stronger bonds with people and you'd had those people ripped away from you, I shouldn't have been so cocky, so damn alpha. I'm just sorry. That's why I brought you here today, to look after you when you're hurting and to help to become the strongest soldier humanity has ever seen." Levi began to cry after Erwin's speech, not because him talking about Farlan and Isabelle hurt but because for the first time in a long time someone was respecting Levi for who he really was. Erwin gently shushed Levi until he calmed down. Levi was playing with the front of Erwin's shirt as he worked up the courage to ask something. "Erwin?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you make that noise again? The one you made when you were cleaning my cut?" Levi snuck into himself when Erwin stayed silent, worrying that he'd said something wrong. But then after a few agonising minutes that soft rumbling purr began to emitted for Erwin's throat. Levi snuggled closer, feeling Erwin's strong heartbeat against his cheek. "Yeah that one." He said before allowing the soft sound to pull him into the arms of sleep.

(Holy balls that's long and it's only the first part. I'm not exactly sure what that purring thing is, I was gonna call it a croon but that's more of a hum or soft singing... I dunno Levi likes it. Anyway like I said this is the first part of many so enjoy the ride of feels and fluff.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
9.6K 385 41
levi has been asked to marry someone preferably someone who could bare the heir who'd take over after him. He is stubborn cold and doesn't want to ma...
5.3K 199 7
Requested story! A man by the name of Erwin Smith starts trying to get close to him. He didn't trust this man right off the bat because he was an Alp...
60.8K 2.1K 16
{COMPLETED, BOOK 2 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY!} Eren Jaeger is a prince. Every 18th birthday the person goes from a sexually unresponsive, to being fully a...