Marco's Self Care♡

By EmilyDyeflyDarling

I feel so bad for my baby Star puts Marco through sooooooooooo much and I think he needs a break from her an... More

bubble??!?
○Bubble○○BATH○
When you can't sing!
just a hoodie and stockings

stressed!

51 1 0
By EmilyDyeflyDarling

Marcospov: STAR NO PLEASE!! NO! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO JACKIE!
MARCO DIAZ! YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TO HER!
NO NO NO NO NO NOO!
star is pushing me to my doom! Please oh no ple-oof! J-J-J-J-J-JACKIE!!??
Um..marco? You are on top of me...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHH I HATE MY LIFEE!!! i-i-i-i my body is so shaky and my legs well not work no matter what right now! And my heart is about to explode! My face is as red as my hoodie! I can't breath! I can't breath! ...C-C-C-CANT! B-BREATHHHHHHH!~ I pass out slamming my face on Jackie and not just anywhere I'm in her..chest.. Area........star pulls me out of there and takes me home.

Starspov: marco..hey you awake? Poor kid all I wanted was to help him..I didn't mean to push him I fell which made him fall..on top of his crush... I'm sorry marco...I lay him down on his bed and leave.

Marco wakes up after 2 hours
.....w-what Happen-OH NO! I FELL ON JACKIE AND-....I fainted on top of her body...tears come to my eyes and I start sobbing hard in my pillow after 20 minutes straight of crying none stop I can't breath aging...it hurts I can't talk only gasp and pant I pass out after about 2 minutes for a minute. I can feel my heart beating like crazy and it hurts..I lay on my back and realize how hot and sweaty I am right now I qickly sit up and unzipp my hoodie and take it off then I undo my pants and take them off and throw them haff across the room then my shoes and socks I take off my grey shirt that's usually under my hood I'm in nothing but my green mustache boxers with red skulls then I put my hoodie back on but I don't Zipp it up so my whole chest and stomach is showing I have no idea where star is..at school? Here? Mall? Another dimension?? I don't care~ I drift off to sleep I just want to be Alone~....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
341K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...