Legend High

Autorstwa flipflopjrb

My name is Elizabeth Scarlet but really I'm the Blue Fairy! Yes the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and yeah I did... Więcej

Copy Right Statement
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Who are you?
Chapter 2 ~ Goodbye and Welcome Home
Chapter 3 ~ Run ins and Sore thumbs
Chapter 4 ~ Make me Notice
Chapter 5 ~ Cooking in the Kitchen
Chapter 6 ~ Warnings and Confrontations
Chapter 7 ~ Dealing Ballerinas
Chapter 8 ~ Loosen Up
Chapter 9 ~ Finally!
Chapter 11 ~ Some much needed....pranking!
Chapter 12 ~ Thanks for the Football?
Chapter 13 ~ A great way to end a date night!
Chapter 14 ~ Kill that clock, I need some Robin lovin'
Chapter 15 ~ New Found Trust
Chapter 16 ~ Down in the dumps
Chapter 17 ~ Dissapointment
Chapter 18 ~ Breaking and Entering
Chapter 19 ~ Memories
Chapter 20 ~ Heart to Heart
Chapter 21 ~ Taking a stand!
Chapter 22 ~ Last Chance
Chapter 23 ~ Fight of my Life
Chapter 24 ~ It's all over, or is it?
Chapter 25 ~ Graduation Day!
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 10 ~ Karate Wake Up Calls and Uneasy Feelings

766 24 6
Autorstwa flipflopjrb

Well alright if you are still reading this book thank you so much for sticking with it! So that is why I decided to dedicate this chapter to ajwatson11 because of his interaction with this book! 

But anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter!

____________________________________________________________________________

“Lizzie…hey Liz!” I heard somebody whisper to me. But how could anybody be talking to me if I was floating on clouds right now?

“Hey Scar wake up!” and now there was shaking. Why on earth was there shaking on my fluffy clouds!!!

“Scar! Come on wake up!”

Finally I opened my eyes and when I saw someone on top of me their face like an inch away from mine I don’t know how I did it but I managed to get out from under my sheets. Grab whosever arms pull them behind their back and then slam them down onto my bedroom floor, totally wrestler style, until I had their arms in a death grip and I was sitting of their back holding them down.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” the person below me exclaimed.

Wait a minute! I knew that voice, and I knew that mop of dark brown hair, and I certainly knew my new school’s uniform jacket.

“Leo what on earth are you doing in my bedroom at…” I paused to look at the clock by my bed, which by the way I finally got fixed, so take that you stupid clock, “…at 8:30 in the morning!”

“Your dad let me in because I thought you would want a ride to school.” He said his voice being somewhat muffled by the carpet.

“Oh…” I said in realization. Note to self; ask my dad for a lock on my door to keep people like Leo out while I get my precious sleeps.

As I thought about how I was going to ask my dad this Leo decided to break my train of thought, “Umm Scar as much as I would love to continue this conversation with you maybe we could it where you’re not sitting on me and almost ripping my arms out of their sockets.” 

Oh yeah I was still sitting on him. My bad…

“Oh I’m sorry I totally forgot.” I said letting go of him and then standing up with him following right behind me.

“I mean I’ve met some pretty terrible morning people but Jesus woman you are hostile in the morning! Where on earth did you learn to do that?” he asked while trying to roll out the kinks in his shoulders.

I wish I could tell him but I don’t know. It was like with me cooking that soup in his kitchen it was just instinct taking over. So I lied sort of, “Umm in gym class at Legend High. They wanted to make sure us girls knew how to defend ourselves.”

I mean that can’t be a total lie. What I saw of the gym on Saturday on my date with Robin they had to have taught us something along the lines of what I just did to Leo.

“Well then that’s some gym class.”

“Yeah it was.”

Leo stopped rolling his shoulders then and looked at me from head to toe and I almost forgot that I was in just some short shorts and a very large t-shirt that covered said short so it made it look like I was only wearing that shirt.

“So do you want to get dressed so we can head out or no?” he asked me after a minute.

I crossed my arms over my chest defiantly, “I thought I said I was fine walking.”

“Well usually when you walk I end up driving you anyway after I finally wear your stubbornness down. So how about we just skip that part and go straight to the part where I drive you hmm?” he negotiated while quirking his eyebrow at me. How a guy can look that good this early in the morning (yes 8:30 in morning is early for me) is way beyond me but he manages to do it.

So maybe it was the fact that he looked amazing today or maybe it was that I was just done arguing about this subject with him(I would like to think it was that one) but I ended up saying, “Fine. Just let me get dressed.”

And I guess I gave him the right answer because he smiled that golden boy smile of his and said, “Awesome, I’ll see you outside in 10 minutes.” And with that he was out of my room and heading down stairs.

After changing into my school uniform and grabbing two pieces of toast to eat on my way there I was outside and getting into Leo’s nice leather interior car. I’m just thanking god it was not his motorcycle.

The minute I was in and buckled up Leo squealed out of my driveway and towards the school like no tomorrow. I mean I think I was literally thrusted and glued to the back of the seat in less than 2 seconds, it was that fast.

Now because of this amazing speed of his and him pretty much ignoring almost every traffic law in the book we got to school in about 5 minutes when it was supposed to be a 15 minute drive. Not that I was really complaining I actually got to school early for once.

As we stepped out of the car everyone seemed to be looking at us which I guess I can’t blame them since the new girl and the most popular guy in school are arriving at school in the same car and I’m sure rumors will be out and about before the first bell even rings but honestly I don’t care we were just friends and as long as I knew the truth what they say doesn’t matter. Of course Leo had to ruin it by putting his arm around my shoulders.

“So how come you don’t drive your sister to school?” I asked while squirming my way out of his grip and walking towards the school.

He saw that I was kind of trying to get away from him but he just smirked playfully like I was trying to play a game of cat and mouse, “Well she has her own car and me and her have this mutual agreement to have our own separate lives at high school.” He explained, “Sure we’ll talk since we’re both in the popular crowd but if we can avoid letting people know we’re brother and sister then so be it.”

“Ahh alright.” I lamely said.

Then I felt the weight of his arm on my shoulders again. Sigh, why must he keep doing this, “So Scar I saw this morning that you had a big smile on your face. Weren’t dreaming of me by any chance were you?” he asked smugly.

I rolled my eyes. He really is full of himself today isn’t he, “Umm no. I was thinking about the date I had with my boyfriend Robin.”

“You had a date!?”

Why on earth was that so shocking to him, “Uhh yeah…you know I have a boyfriend Leo and I’m pretty sure that boyfriend and girlfriends go on dates from time to time.” 

“Well what about us?” he asked as I reached my locker to put away some of my stuff and grabbing what I need for my first class.

“What about us…we’re just friends Leo.”

“Well what about that kiss this weekend after the fair?”

I sighed, “That was you kissing me without my permission. Otherwise that little kiss never would have happened. So like I’ve said I’m pretty sure a million times before we’re just friends and we’re going to stay that way. And if you can’t understand that then we have nothing else to say to each other.”

I hated that I had to be so mean to him but I had to put my foot down because I have been letting him get away with way to much in terms of friendly contact. And after that date with Robin I saw how much he loved me and I think I’m starting to love him again to and I can’t let anything get in the way of that. So no matter how good looking he is or how much he makes me go all tingly when touches me I can’t let Leo keep doing what he’s doing.

Of course I was expecting him to say something. To refute what I just said or say something that he thought was charming to get me to see things his way but what I didn’t expect was for him to push me up against my lockers and kiss me full force. What was worse was that I actually enjoyed it!

And just when I thought he was going to ask for more he pulled away from me leaving me dumbfounded. I guess he noticed my reaction to him and he ended up making that gosh darn smirk of his, “And that my dear Scar is why that kiss was not a fluke.”

I can’t believe it! He got the best of me…again!

I couldn’t help it I got angry, “Just leave me and my lips alone Leo!” I growled pushing him away and walking down the hall until I saw a crowd starting to form. What on earth was going on?

Rushing over there I was able to push myself relatively to the middle and I saw all these people were crowding around one person; and not just any person a beautiful young girl that looked like she could be no older than 15. She was probably just a sophomore here.

Normally I wouldn’t have cared about a person being surrounded by a crowd but what caught my attention and made me stop was that she was wearing the Legend High school uniform jacket.

Suddenly I felt a familiar arm around my shoulder.

“Well guess who’s not the new girl anymore…” Leo smirked while I glared. I can’t believe I thought that smirk was cute when I first met him.

“Well who is she?” I asked shrugging his arm off once again.

“Hell if I know you two are the only Legend High students we’ve ever had transferred here. It’s kind of weird actually…” He shrugged completely unbothered by me brushing his arm away.

Well if he wasn’t going to help me I guess I just have to find out who she is for myself. So I just smiled politely and walked back into the crowd of people who were talking to her. I guess being from Legend high is a big thing if it gets this many people interested in you.

I guess I walked in on the conversation at the right time because once I did I immediately heard, “Yeah I transferred from Legend High, I guess I wasn’t to cut out for it if I’m here though huh…” she joked and I swear when she laughed it sounded lie church bells going off.

“So what’s your name again?” somebody I didn’t know asked the small little blonde girl.

“Oh my name’s Cindy Fisher.” She said like she has said a million times already and knew that, that time wasn’t going to be the last.

But the minute she said her name I kept getting these flashes. It was lie a crappy movie reel just one little snip it of something after the other. Robin, some strange hallways, flashes of light, smiling people I had no idea what their name’s were, doors, chalk on a whiteboard, I saw a wand of some kind, a vile full of pink liquid, and Cindy I saw some flashes of Cindy in there too. And there was this laughing, somebody was constantly laughing and it was not a nice laugh. It was terrible, evil even and it just wouldn’t go away. Then my name joined that horrid laughing sound over and over my name kept being repeated, like a taunt of some kind. It was so overwhelming. My vision started to blur and I had to cover my ears just hoping that, that sound of laughing and my name would go away but it didn’t. It was like it was engrained in my head and wouldn’t get out!

“Scar! Hey are you alright?” I heard Leo ask but it sounded so distant over the laughing, that constant laughing. I had to get out of here.

“No. No I have to get out of here.” I mumbled running away before he could offer me a ride home. I did not need Leo at my house again at the moment.

So I kept running until I found a familiar head of bright red hair, “Stacy!” I called hoping to get her attention. Thankfully it did.

“Hey Lizzie did you hear about…” she started but I interrupted.

“Can you give me a ride home? I can’t be here right now.”

She looked at me like I was crazy but nodded in understanding anyway and started to drag me out of the school by my arm, “Yeah sure let’s get out of here.”

I swear I rushed out of there like I had the mafia on me or something but we hopped into Stacy’s little Kia and peeled out of there and the farther away we got from that school the easier I could breathe and the laughing started to fade to nothing.

“So mind telling me why you aren’t asking my so called brother for a ride home?” Stacy asked after a minute.

I sighed, “I just can’t have him around right now Stacy. I know he’s your step- brother and all but he is just being such a…” I paused trying to find the right words to describe what he was doing.

“An ass?” Stacy decided to fill in the blank.

I chuckled, “Well I didn’t want to go quite that far but kinda…no yeah he is being an ass.”

“Hey I’m not denying it. I used to date the guy remember?”

“Haha yeah I remember.”

The sound in the car kind of dies down then. It wasn’t until a couple minutes later that Stacy decided to speak up again, “So you wanna tell me why we’re skipping school right now?”

I paused trying to think of right words to describe what had just happened to me, “I umm I don’t know exactly. I somehow thought I recognized the new girl Cindy and she had the Legend High jacket and everything. But the minute she said her name I got these flashes of things, half of them I don’t even remember. But there was this horrible laughing and somebody calling my name like they were taunting me or something. And it just wouldn’t go away so I just had to get out there before it drove me crazy.”

“It must have been your memories trying to come through!” she exclaimed with so much enthusiasm and so suddenly I nearly jump halfway into the air.

“Stacy I don’t think my memories would suddenly pop into my head because some girl from my old school just randomly shows up.”

She shrugged, “You never know sometimes the weirdest things can trigger something in your head and make your memories come back.”

I thought about and she could be right. I mean if this girl triggered something in my head to let me have those flashes that has got to mean something. Which means I gotta know that Cindy girl in one way or another; so then I gotta ask the only people who still knew about those 6 years of my life that I forgot.

I asked Stacy to drive me to my house and I knew since my dad was at work he wouldn’t catch us ditching school. But me and her dropped our stuff off at my bedroom door and I immediately rushed over to my computer, typed in my password and clicked on Robin’s name just hoping he would pick even if it was in the middle of the school day.

After a few rings of that ever familiar skype ringtone somebody picked up but it wasn’t Robin, “Hey Lizzie what’s up!?” Tessa asked me but I could see Jack and Peter right behind her.

“If you’re looking for Robin he ain’t here!” Jack yelled out. I mean I knew they were doing something I just didn’t know what exactly.

“Well then where is he and what on earth are you guys doing?”

They all turned to face me that time with amused, mischievous smirks on their faces, “Just a little practical joke on Robin nothing to concern yourself over.” Peter replied with that boyish smile of his.

“Like what kind of joke guys?”

They all looked at each other giving that universal signal for we’re not saying a thing, “I’m sure Robin will tell you later.” Tessa giggled.

“Alright fine maybe you guys can help…” I tried to start before Jack yelled out.

“Hey Liz’s friend what’s up!”

I looked back over my shoulder to see Stacy right there behind me. Huh I forgot she was even here.

“It’s Stacy Liz’s boyfriend’s friend!”

“And it’s Jack, Stacy.”

“Oh yeah Stacy this is Jack, Tessa, and Peter.”

She just waved politely, exchanged pleasantries and went to sit down on the edge of my bed, “Alright so maybe you guys can help me out.”

“Depends on what with Lizzie.” Jack replied taking his eyes off Stacy and back onto me.

“Well I was just wondering…” I tried to start again but again I was interrupted when there a slamming of the door and a familiar voice yelling.

“What in the hell guys!” Well I guess Robin found their practical joke.

They all decided to turn towards him and I was able to see what they did. Apparently they decided to glue all of his stuff to the ceiling of his side of the room. It was actually quite hilarious.

“Tessa how many times have I told you not to use your fair…” Robin started but Peter coughed rather loudly and nudging towards the computer where we were listening in. I knew what he was about to say, he was going to say fairy dust but since Stacy was here she wasn’t supposed to know about any of this.

Robin looked confused give that ‘what?’ look. But he eventually he realized what they were all pointing at and when he saw me all his frustration was gone and was instead replaced with a loving smile.

“Hey Blue what’s up?” he asked sitting down in front of the computer screen and the rest of them crowded around him. It was kind of weird actually, but I found myself laughing all the same.

“Um I just had a question for you.”

“Well go ahead and ask.”

“Umm I was just wondering if I knew a girl named Cindy Fisher while I was there, because I saw her today at school and she apparently just transferred here.”

“Yeah you did. You kind of took her under your wing a little bit since she was just a little freshman at the time. Though she just transferred out I guess she couldn’t handle it here or something.” He replied shrugging.

“But the thing is, is that her and Liz were the first ones to ever transfer from Legend High, and I mean like ever.” Stacy added to the conversation.

“Well I mean she did have a nervous breakdown and everything. So the school’s boosters thought it was best to send her to your school.” Peter chimed in.

“Wow is your guy’s school really that hard?” Stacy asked.

“Yeah it is Sweetheart.” Jack smirked.

“Anyways…” I interrupted their little googly eyed session, “To get back to the point I don’t think that’s why she transferred.”

“Why on earth would you think that Blue?”

“Because when she said her name I kept getting these flashes of stuff. Like this wand and a vile full of pink liquid and then there was this evil laughing and somebody kept repeating my name over and over.” I said for about the millionth time it felt like that day.

They all looked at me with these shocked expressions especially Robin. I mean he must feel a little disappointed that his girl shows up and I can get flashes of memory from her but not him. I mean I would be pretty frustrated if I was in his shoes.

“Well Lizzie it could just be you having a repressed memory trying to get out. Nothing having to do with why Cindy was transferred I’m sure of it.” Tessa said finally joining this conversation.

They all looked so sure that it was just me having a memory attack, but I don’t know I feel like it’s something more than that. Maybe I’m just being paranoid and a little on edge because of the whole Leo situation right now.

“Hey Blue what’s wrong?” Robin asked gently.

“Hey guys can I talk to Robin alone for a minute please?”

They all nodded in understanding and then walked out. Including Stacy she just said she’ll be downstairs if I needed her and then walked out as well just leaving me and him.

“I just feel like this wasn’t just a memory attack Robin. Just something about what I saw flashes of and what I was hearing isn’t sitting right with me.”

“Well Blue I mean I know it sounds like some weird flashes of memory but you’re probably just thinking of our magic classes. We had to use those things you saw on a daily basis it was just a memory flash.”

Well that does make sense, “But what about the laughing Robin it was so horrible. I mean it really scared me.”

“I don’t know Blue, maybe just some weird thing from a nightmare or something. Remember what the doctor said the mind can be a funny thing and you never were too good with horror films and stuff because their evil laughs always crept you out.”

“Alright then…” I sighed I mean everything he was saying made complete and utter sense. I guess I was just being paranoid or something.

“But this is good you’re starting remember things. You’ll be back here in no time, just you wait and see.” He smiled so brightly, his eyes were filled with so much hope and love that it blew me away. God he was so sweet and caring.

“I sure hope so.”

“I now so Blue.” He said with absolutely no doubt in his voice whatsoever.

“Well that’s good to hear.” I smiled brightly at him.

“Well as much as I love talking to you Blue I have to somehow get my stuff down from the ceiling. Because that fairy dust takes forever to wear off especially since Tink likes to use a lot of it. And knowing Jack and Peter they made sure she did.” He chuckled but when he looked back up at his stuff still attached to the ceiling and sighed before turning back to me again, “So I’ll talk to you later alright?”

“Alright.”

And with that he was gone and logged off.

_________________________________________

So yay new chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! 

Just you you guys know there was a little foreshadowing of what's to come in this chapter.

So if any of you wants to guess be my guest! (Haha that sounds like it rhymes! XD) 

First person who I feel is the closest to what is going on gets this chapter dedicated to them! So guess away my lovlies guess away...if you dare! XD

PS: Sorry if that was a little crazy I'm posting this at like 1 in the morning while running on 5 hours of sleep. So yeah....

Anyway again I hope you enjoyed it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.5K 1.4K 24
Tom Holland's Peter Parker X reader (DrStrange'sdaughter) In the whole multiverse, you chose to love Peter Parker, that high school spiderman. Who's...
1.3K 116 44
I used to be normal. I was a 17 year old girl, with one more year left of high school. And everything used to be fine. But then they showed up. That'...
1.9K 66 1
| 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | !! This is a GxG Reader Story. !! !!Reader's pronouns are She/Her!! !!This is inspired by the Netflix Movie, The School for G...
2.5K 308 58
"She is a monster.", they said. Well, they are not wrong. I'm not a normal monster like the others from the nightmares. Whenever I go, I spread deat...