infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

24

7.5K 160 97
By isabellecourtneyy

never gonna stop

"What the hell do you mean you don't know where they went?"

"I mean they're gone. The Nogitsune took her."

Zoey let out a sigh, her hands shaking. She hung up on Melissa, turning to face Allison and Kira.

"She's gone. My sister– She's.." Her voice is small, eyes watering up a little.

Would if something happens to her? Zoey thought, which made her more determined to find her.

"Call Deaton, I think he knows what to do." Zoey said as she turned around, wiping her eyes.

"Zoe. Are you okay?" Allison's hand rested on her shoulder.

"Fine." Zoey said as she looked over her shoulder slightly.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Kira asked.

"I'm going to find my sister."

Scott and Zoey walked into his room, where Stiles and Melissa were.

"Is she here?" Stiles asked, sitting up.

Zoey swallowed thickly as herself and Scott nodded in sync, "Yeah."

"Okay, let's do this." Stiles said.

Zoey glanced at Scott as Melissa's head turned to look at the two.

Silence filled the room before Stiles spoke up, "Guys, we have to do this."

Scott and Zoey helped him up, then helped him walk down the stairs and into the living room; where Noshiko stood.

"Do you recognize me?" She asked.

Stiles pushed Scott and Zoey's off him gently as Kira barged in, "Stop."

"It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come." Stiles explained.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed by swords. Mom, don't do this to him." Kira said.

"It's already done." Noshiko simply said as the Oni appeared behind Stiles, Zoey's eyes watching carefully.

Stiles looked back in fright and wide eyes, making Melissa gasp.

Only two of the Oni appeared, one in front and back.

The front Oni grabbed onto his neck aggressively, its hand on Stiles' ear basically.

Its eyes glowed a firefly green, looking straight into Stiles' eyes as Stiles looked back into its eyes.

The Oni let go of him a few moments later as they let him fall to the ground, letting out a grunt.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko ordered.

Zoey quickly went to him, checking behind his ear as there was a backwards five. Stiles was shivering a little as he let out a bunch of breaths.

"It worked." Scott said.

"Am I actually me?" Stiles asked.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko said, looking down at him.

Zoey stayed beside him, holding onto him a little to tightly.

"Can the Oni find him?" He asked.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now."

"Well, can they kill him?" Zoey asked, anger clearly in her voice.

"It depends on how strong he is." Noshiko replied, glancing at Zoey.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asked.

"He would only take her for an advantage."

"You mean her power?" Scott asked another question.

"The power of a Banshee." Noshiko said. "I'm not sure why he didn't take her, too," Noshiko referred to Zoey, glancing at her then back at Scott.

"Well, maybe it's some sort of message. Like something might happen to me soon." Zoey shrugged.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you, Zoey." Scott said.

Zoey, Scott and Stiles sat in Stiles' jeep, on their way to the police station.

Then, Stiles' jeep stopped, signaling that they've arrived to the station.

The three teens made their way in, heading for the Sheriff's office.

They stopped at the doorway, seeing Stiles' dad about to put his jacket on.

"Ah, if I could just find my keys." He mumbled.

"N your coffee cup." Stiles said aloud, getting Stilinski's attention. "You always drop them in your empty cup."

Stilinski squinted his eyes a little, glancing at Scott and Zoey. Asking as if that's his actual son.

Scott and Zoey nodded in sync as Stilinski made his way to his son and brought him into his embrace, hugging him tightly.

Stiles let out a chuckle, "Hey, Dad."

Scott walked towards Stilinski's desk, stopping where his empty cup was. His hand in the coffee cup, picking up his keys.

"Is it over?" Stilinski asked.

"Not yet." Scott replied.

The three still stood in Stilinski's office, patiently waiting for Sheriff to come back.

Then, the door opened, making Zoey stop her pacing.

"We got an APB out in Lydia's car. Every unit on the road is looking for her." Sheriff said, looking at all three.

"Isn't there anything else that we could do?" Scott asked.

"At this hour? No, not really."

"Her took her for a reason, Dad. Look, if we can figure out the why, then we'll figure out the where." Stiles explained.

"Okay. What would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?" Sheriff asked, his arms crossing over his chest. "And why wouldn't he have taken Zoey? Aren't you one, too?"

"I don't know what I am, I wanted this out of the way, then I'll figure out what I am. But I did have the abilities to hear what she hears, but I lost them, I guess? All I know is that I am not a Banshee, I know I'm not." Zoey shook her head, the three guys' eyes on her.

"Okay, then what would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee?" Stilinski repeated.

"I don't know, they're pretty good at finding dead bodies. Maybe he needs to find a body?" Stiles said.

"Scott, you know more about this than all of us." Stilinski looked at Scott.

"Me?"

"You said you got the whole story from Noshiko?"

"Yeah, but that happened during World War II. Like seventy years ago." Scott explained.

"Wait. What did you say?" Stiles asked.

"Noshiko told me about the internment camp..." Scott started.

"No, no, no. Before that. You said the whole story." Stiles said.

"Yeah." Scott looked over at him. "What is it?"

"There's a girl at Eichen House. Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help."

Stilinski got Parrish to call the Eichen House to check if Meredith is still there.

Parrish put the phone down, then walked over to Sheriff and the three teens, "Sheriff, Meredith Walker." Parrish said.

"She's still there?" He asked.

"Yeah, but they moved her to the Closed Unit."

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"They said behavioral issues." Parrish said.

"What issues?"

"She wouldn't stop screaming."

Zoey's eyes widened a little, her head turning to look at Stiles, as well as Scott's.

Zoey was quickly told to go where Lydia's car was by Allison via text, and that she had someone waiting there for her.

Zoey's eyebrows rose, shrugging it off before exiting the station and made her way to her car.

She got in and drove right away to the place she was told to go.

Zoey turned right and saw that Isaac was standing by the fenced blue car.

Zoey parked and took her keys out, quickly getting out and made her way to the other side of her car, facing Isaac.

"Hey." He said softly.

"Hey." She said, shoving her hands in her sweater pocket.

They stared awkwardly at each other in silence, before she broke it. "That's it, that's her car."

She walked past him, pulling the lock open with her strength.

Isaac's eyebrows rose, walking to her other side and pulling the gate open.

They both walked towards it, Zoey first of course.

"The scent's strong of emotion." Isaac spoke up.

"Anger." Zoey nodded as she walked around to the drivers side as Isaac stayed at the passengers side.

Isaac kneeled down to look under the car, as Zoey's thoughts wandered to the other night.

"Uh, just out of curiosity. Do you remember the other night?" Zoey asked, still awkwardly looking around the car.

"You mean the night before last night?" Isaac said, staying down and looking under the car.

"That night before you weren't you." Zoey explained.

Isaac stood up, nodding his head slightly and his gaze on his girlfriend. "Yeah. I remember."

Zoey nodded slightly before pulling the drivers side open, a little surprised that the door wasn't locked.

"So that night, were you you? Or were you not you?" Zoey asked as she looked around in her sisters car.

"You mean, the night when we were us?" Isaac asked, glancing at her.

Zoey's head nodded, looking at him. "Yeah. I just wanted to know if.. If it was actually you with me."

"Did you want it to be someone else?" Isaac asked worriedly.

"No, no. Of course not." Zoey laughed a little, smiling slightly.

"Good. Because it was me. And I do remember it. I really remember it." Isaac explained, smiling at her.

"I do too." She looked down at her hands in her lap before looking at the window, remembering what Scott used to do for Allison.

Zoey leaned up a little, breathing onto the glass to reveal the words "Don't find me" in Lydia's writing.

Isaac watched her carefully, reading what it said before they looked at each other.

Zoey got a call from Scott saying to meet at the school because they had found Meredith, she showed up in Finstock's class.

So, that's what she did, after she dropped Isaac off at Scott's house.

Herself, Scott, and Stiles met up and they greeted each other with a nod and walked into the school; glancing around for Kira or any sign of Meredith.

They looked everywhere, finding Kira in the process, and their last hope was the music room. They heard Coach Finstock tase someone with a taser, making the man grunt in pain.

"This school has a very strict no bullying policy," Coach said before he teased him and the four teens ran in, seeing whom they assumed was Meredith, standing by the piano with wide eyes.

The man went to the ground, glaring up at Coach.

Coach looked over to the side to see the teens, "Well? Get her outta here!"

Stiles gently pulled Meredith with them and to Stiles' jeep outside.

Meredith climbed in the back as Scott stood outside the jeep, waiting for Zoey to go in the back with her.

"I came with my car, but I'll meet you at your house."

Scott nodded while the other two conversed. Zoey closed the door for him, and stood by the jeep until they had to leave.

"Okay, where's Lydia?" Stiles asked as himself and Scott turned to look at him.

"Who's Lydia?" Meredith asked.

Zoey's eyes shut and let out a sigh and the boys looked at each other.

Zoey pulled into Scott's driveway after Stiles did and they all quickly got out and went inside, but only to be stopped by the door because Isaac and Scott's father were inside.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked right away.

"I could ask you the same thing." McCall said.

"Free period. We're doing group study." Stiles said as he pointed to all of us.

"Who's she?" McCall asked, referring to Meredith.

"Uh, she's my girlfriend." Stiles said quickly, his arm went to drape over her shoulders.

"You're not my type." Meredith looked up at him awkwardly as Zoey held back a laugh and smiled a little.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about." Stiles said, keeping his eyes on Agent McCall. "We should maybe take this upstairs."

"He's my type." Meredith said, looking at Isaac.

Zoey glared at Meredith as Isaac's eyes quickly looked at her.

"I, um, I'm with her." Isaac said, pointing towards Zoey as Meredith looked at Zoey.

Zoey sarcastically smiled at Meredith before it dropped, giving her the look that could probably kill.

"Well, they could come anyways," Stiles quickly said before she could do or say anything and pulled on her arm.

Isaac followed behind as they made their way upstairs to Scott's room.

They sat Meredith on Scott's bed as she quietly thought about Lydia.

"Lydia, the red-haired girl." She said, looking up at Stiles and Isaac as Zoey stood by the window.

"Strawberry blonde." Zoey corrected.

"Yeah, yes! Good. Progress. Now, all you gotta do is tell us where she is." Stiles said to her.

"Okay. If she tells me." Meredith said.

Zoey let out a scoff, as she shook her head.

"If she tells you?" Isaac asked. "Can you ask her?"

"I already did." Meredith nodded.

"Perfect. Perfect. What did she say?" Stiles asked.

"She said.." Meredith said as Zoey stood up straight, waiting for her to finish. "She doesn't want to be found."

Zoey, Stiles and Isaac glanced at each other, then back at Meredith.

"That's good, too." Stiles replied. "

"Okay." Isaac mumbled.

Stiles pulled Isaac and Zoey into the bathroom, looking at Meredith as they conversed about what to do with her.

"I'm just saying.." Isaac started but Stiles interrupted him.

"Isaac, we're not going to torture her." Stiles said.

"I meant scare her." Isaac corrected.

"We're not going to psychologically torture her either." Zoey chimed in, a little bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Fine." Isaac said as they all looked at Meredith. "Okay, how about this? You said she hears things, right?"

"Yeah." Stiles replied as himself and Zoey nodded.

"Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia, just Lydia? A Banshee?" Isaac asked.

They all turned their attention back to Meredith who quietly sat on Scott's bed still.

Stiles, Zoey and Isaac made their way back to Meredith and Stiles kneeled down in front of her as Zoey and Isaac stood beside him.

"Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you." Stiles instructed. "On what you're hearing. Just focus on the silence."

"Listen to the silence." Isaac said.

"Focusing on the silence." Stiles argued.

"Listening to the.." Isaac said.

"Okay, will you just let me handle this, Isaac. Please? I just.. I have more experience with Banshees." Stiles said.

Zoey rolled her eyes, shaking her head once more.

"Yeah, and metal patients." Isaac deadpanned, making Stiles and Zoey look at him.

Then, Meredith spoke. "Isn't anyone going to get that?"

"Get what?" Stiles asked.

"The phone." Meredithe replied. "What phone?"

Meredith and Isaac pointed to the phone that was in Stiles' pocket. "The phone."

"Oh, the phone. My phone? Yes." Stiles said, taking his phone out. "Hello. Yes, she's actually sitting right here." Stiles said into the phone.

"It's for you." Stiles said as he held the phone out for Meredith, then she took it.

Meredith nodded and then she acted as if she pressed the end button, giving it back to Stiles.

"They say "Coup de foudre."" Meredith said.

"Coup de what? What is that, Spanish?" Stiles asked, glancing at Isaac and Zoey as they both shrugged.

"French." Scott walked in, the four teens looking at him. "It's French."

When Scott figured out what it was, he knew what that meant and knew where Lydia was.

Eichen House.

Scott called Allison to tell her where she was and to meet them there.

Except, to meet where the "Oak Creek" sign was.

Scott, Zoey, Isaac, and Stiles were in Stiles' jeep, on their way to the place. Isaac and Zoey in the back, holding hands as she let out a little sigh.

Scott and Stiles sat in front, then Stiles glanced at Scott, worried washing over his face. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah," Scott replied, looking at him. "Yeah. You don't have to worry about me."

"Alright, I'm gonna say it. You look like you're dying. You're pale, and you're thin and you look like you're getting worse. And we're all sitting here thinking it." Isaac said, making Scott look back at him and shook his head and Zoey gave him a gentle slap on the arm.

"When we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?" Isaac asks.

"What happens if he gets hurt?" Scott asked.

"What do you mean? Like, if he dies, then do I die?" Stiles asked. "I don't care. Just so long as no one else dies because of me."

Stiles looked over at his best friend, "I remember everything I did, Scott. I remember pushing that sword into you. I remember twisting it."

"It wasn't you." Zoey said, glancing between the two boys.

"Yeah, but I remember it." Stiles said. "You guys gotta promise me. You can't let anyone else get hurt because of me."

Scott looked back at his other two best friends and nodded.

Isaac and Zoey looked at each other, swallowing thickly.

Zoey and her friends have no idea what's going to happen that night. And that terrifies them.

The four of them got out of Stiles' jeep after they pulled up to see Allison and Kira already there.

They all stopped and stood in a circle, glancing at one another.

It was silent for a moment, but Scott spoke up.

"We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago, we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember?" Scott said.

They all nodded, "That was a total stranger." Scott continued. "This is Lydia."

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison said.

"I came to save mine." Scott said.

"I came to save my best friend and my sister." Zoey said.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac shrugged.

Zoey rolled her eyes as she tightened her grip around his hand, then they all began to walk through the gates.

Kira started walking ahead, then they saw her mother standing there with two Oni behind her. "Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you."

Scott and Stiles went the other way to go find Lydia, which was fine with Zoey because she wanted to kick some Oni ass.

"I cant. When I looked at the game, I realized who I was actually playing." Kira said as Allison got her bow and arrow ready. "You."

Allison drew a arrow back, "Call them off." She ordered.

"You think you could take them alive? You think you can save him?" Noshiko asked.

"What if we can?" Zoey spoke up, staring at Noshiko intensely.

"I tried something like that seventy years ago. Your friend is gone." Noshiko replied.

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either?" Kira took a few steps forward.

The Oni took their swords out, prepared to fight.

Noshiko smiled, "I see I'm no longer the Fox now, Kira. You are." She said. "But the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury."

The Oni then disappeared.

Then, Noshiko let out a breath, almost as if she was stabbed or something. Her fist raised and opened, revealing a firefly that lost its light and disappeared.

Noshiko gasped, "Mom?" Kira said right away.

"What is that?" Isaac mumbled. "What does that mean?"

"It means there's been a change in ownership." The Nogitsune's voice startled them all, turning to look at him.

A couple of Oni stood behind him, "Now they belong to me."

Allison changed her bow to point at them, making the Oni draw their swords once again.

The fight began, Kira with her sword, Allison shooting arrows, Isaac and Zoey werewolves.

They were all fighting off the Oni, Isaac and Zoey keeping close.

"How do we stop them?" Isaac shouted.

"You can't!"

Two Oni were slashing at Isaac and Zoey's body, for sure leaving large wounds.

The couple was soon on their knees and the two Oni were prepared to finish them off but Allison drew a Silver tip arrow back, then let it pierce through the air and into the Oni that was going to finish Isaac off.

It dropped its sword, grasping onto the arrow as the ground shook a little. Allison smiled in advance, knowing that Silver is probably the way to kill them.

Zoey also smiled, stood up as the Oni that was shot disappeared, except for two of them.

One was near Allison and the one that was going to finish Zoey off.

And that's what the Oni did. Finished both Allison and Zoey off.

The one near Allison pierced their sword right through her abdomen, and the one by Zoey did the same thing.

They both glanced down at the swords in them, all the Oni officially gone.

Allison's shaky hands dropped her bow, then took out the sword. Zoey did the same, then heard hers and Allison's name being shouted.

Isaac quickly stood up, not caring that he was hurt, and grabbed onto his girlfriend. He held her close as she had a small smile plastered over her face.

"Hey, hey. It'll be okay, you'll heal. It'll be okay." Isaac said, trying to fight back the tears. The love of his life and best friend just got stabbed.

"I- I know." Zoey said, keeping the small smile. But she knew she wasn't going to survive it.

Since Allison was someone she cared about, the pain was ten times worse.

Isaac nodded, grabbing her hand gently, "We'll even take you to Deaton, okay? He'll help,"

"Isaac, Isaac. I'm f-fine." She nodded, still laying in his arms.

"No, we are taking you to see him." He sniffled. Then he glanced over to where Allison was, laying in Scott's arms.

Isaac let tears stream down his face, knowing that Allison wouldn't survive it.

Allison's heartbeat slowed down until it stopped.

Zoey's heartbeat was slow, not as slow, but it kept her alive. She didn't feel anything.

"Zoe, stay with me, please. Keep your eyes open." Isaac soothed as she noticed there was a phone up to his ear and that he had been crying.

"Please, just come quick." Isaac said over the phone.

"Isaac, I-Isaac." Her voice said, barely audible. "I love you and I-I'm sorry."

"I love you. Please, don't go." Isaac shook his head.

"I'm s-sorry." Her breathing slowed down, along with her heartbeat.

"My sweet boy. I love-I love you so much." Her hand touched his cheek, caressing it lightly. Then her body became limp, almost lifeless.

Deaton arrived, and Isaac sniffled before he carefully stood up with her in his arms. "She- I think she went unconscious, but I don't know. I could still hear heartbeats." He stuttered.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I got her." Deaton said as he took her from him, laying her down in the back.

Zoey's body laid in the back of Deaton's car, on their way to the clinic.

Her eyes kept opening and closing, she thought Isaac was still holding her so she spoke again. Of course, barely audible so Deaton didn't hear her.

"I- I remember when I first- when I first met you. I remember all of the things we did. I'll never forget you, you know. You- You are my first love and I'm never gonna stop- never gonna stop loving you. I love you. I-I love you."

I'm sorry

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.2K 28
**RE-WRITE** - In which a girl and her friends try to save a girl who is in a coyote body, try not to get sacrificed by the Darach, and fight off the...
40.4K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
79K 1.8K 36
"sharing my heart, it's tearing me apart." a thing is not beautiful because it lasts. ⚠️UNDER EDITING⚠️ [book 1 in Lilac Collins series] [teen wolf...
15.8K 436 21
[BOOK ONE] "I know, you're a werewolf!" Stephanie and her twin brother Stiles had a pretty average life but when their best friend gets bitten and tu...