Love On the Brain

Por Xannny

My works #5| "No matter what I do I'm no good without you And I can't get enough Must be love on the brain." Mais

Introduction
Uno✨
Dos✨
Tres✨
Cuatro✨
Cinco✨
Seis✨
Siete✨
Ocho✨
Nueve✨
Diez✨
One✨
Two✨
Three✨
Four✨
Five✨
Six✨
Seven✨
Eight✨
Nine✨
Ten✨
Un✨
Deux✨
Trois✨
Quatre✨
Cinq✨
Six✨
Sept✨
Huit✨
Nuef✨
Dix
2) 1.
2) 2.
2) 3
2) 4
2) 5
2) 6
2) 7
2) 8
2) 10
2) 11
2) 12
2) 13
2) 14
2) 15
2) 16
2) 17
2) 18
2) 19
son...
2) 20
2) 21
2) 22
2) 23
2) 24
2) 25
2) 26
2) 27
2) 28
2) 29
E P I L O G U E
Final Author Note
Part 2???!
hmmm.
Special edition.

2) 9

10.7K 706 630
Por Xannny

Chapter nine

"You know Nailah fucked Quavo?" I asked laughing not being able to hold it in anymore.

"Bitch I know you lying." Sydney yelled laughing.

"No bitch member that day we fought? That's when I found out, I could of put her out there but I couldn't." I shook my head.

"You should've, that bitch grimy. Fuck that bitch." Sydney laughed.

It's been a week since the fight but the next day Nailah called Sydney out to fight because she felt it wasn't her business to jump in. So basically she wanted Sydney to watch me get jumped.

"I wonder if Rico knew." She laughed pulling out her phone to FaceTime him.

"Wassup baby?" He asked laying down.

"Hi brother." I smiled jumping in the camera.

"Wassup my annoying ass little sister?" 

"Babe you knew Quavo fucked Nailah?"

"Yeah, I walked in on it. You know she fuck with her socks on? That's weird as hell, I can't even sleep with socks on." He made a face making me laugh.

"Wait you knew and didn't tell me?" Sydney frowned.

"I don't gossip babe." He shook his head.

"Well I do, so I'll call you back baby." 

"Bet."

"I was low-key hoping it was still a lie even though I knew it wasn't but now that I know it's just wow." I shook my head.

"I just, I have no words." Sydney shook her head. "So we going on tour with them?"

"Yeah, we leave tomorrow. I forgot to tell you." I laughed and she hopped up.

"Bitch, I gotta go get some dick to last me this long. Bye." She put on her shoes running out the front door making me laugh.

I walked in the kitchen and smiled, it was finally peace and quiet. My phone rung and I ignored Chris call then started doing the little dishes that was in the sink. My door bell rung and I already knew who it was so I took my time going to the door.

"Navaeh and Christian, welcome." I smiled holding my door open.

For some reason my father took a flight to Texas so I told him he could meet up with me in two to three business days. I led them to the kitchen then sat across from them.

"How can I help you guys on this lovely day?" I smiled.

"Simone, Navaeh told me you kicked her out along with putting your hands on her-"

"Did Navaeh tell you why?"

"It doesn't matter what she did, you don't put your hands on nobody. Especially your sister."

"My sister watched me get jumped."

"Simone I-"

"You watched me get jumped." I cut her off.

"As I said it doesn't-"

"She watched me get jumped." I cut him off.

"I don't even know why we came, you're a child." Christian scolded me.

"Your child." I winked pointing at him.

"I talked to your mother and she sees no problem with your behavior but I-" He got cut off by the doorbell and I smiled going to answer it.

"Hey papa." I smiled hugging Tac.

"Wassup favorite goddaughter." He hugged me then followed me to the kitchen.

"Tac what you doing here?" Christian asked.

"Since Vae has you, I have Tac." I smiled sitting down next to him.

"What's the problem?" Tac asked.

"Apparently I was wrong for putting Navaeh out and giving her that black eye." I laughed.

"Simone." Tac said making me stop laughing. "Why did you do allat?"

"Well see long story short I got jumped in my room and a girl I knew for almost 9 months jumped in while Vae stood there on her boyfriend."

"I don't like being in drama! You're troublesome, you don't know when to stop talking or when to leave things alone, so yeah I was wrong for not jumping in but I didn't sign up for this." Vae expressed.

"When you have siblings it don't matter what you signed up for, it's your job to have their back no matter. I don't like my sister but I dare any nigga to disrespect her and I bet you they'll be on CNN the next second." Tac said looking at her.

"Exactly, Vae and I are beefing but roles reversed if she getting jumped we'll be getting our asses whooped together." 

"So what's the problem? I'm not understanding." Tac squinted his eyes.

"I told you, I put Vae out and hit her."

"So Mack, if me and Sean get jumped, you watching?" Tac raised a eyebrow.

"You know I'm not." Christian raised a eyebrow.

"We ain't blood brothers and we don't agree with each other most of the time but we've never been disloyal since we've met. What's the difference here?" Tac asked and I waited for the answer.

"Man-"

"Man my ass. Vae ya little princess just like Alyssa mine but I'll clock the fuck out of Alyssa if she watched Allison get jumped. Ever since Simone been born you treated her like she was nothing and I had to be a father to her, I never spoke on it but I'm getting tired of the shit now."

"I have been a father-"

"Don't you ever sit in my house and lie like that! You have never been a father figure to me and you know that. I could never go to you and tell you I'm having problems, if you didn't want me why did you even make me move with you?"

"Simone." He sighed.

"I'm such a disappointment to you and I've never understood how. From the first time I cut myself til now, I've never felt the love from you that I desperately wanted." I yelled wiping my face.

"Til now? You're still cutting yourself?" He asked like he was actually concerned.

"You've never cared, it doesn't matter now."

Evy started barking making me look her way to see all the guys standing there, I put my head down and sighed. I leaned on the table, not being able to look at any of them as it was quiet.

"Babygirl, we going to be out of here. I'll call you later because we gon talk about this, I love you okay?" Tac whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered still with my head down. He hugged me and then I heard the chairs move back then some footsteps.

I allowed more tears to come out of my eyes as I wiped them. I felt someone sit next to me, I didn't say anything and neither did they. He pulled me up and sat me in his lap wrapping his arm around me.

"Why you ain't tell me?" Sammy asked holding me tighter.

"Because then I would have to tell you everything." I said softly.

"Tell me everything." He whispered in my ear.

"I was pregnant." I said after a long pause. "It was yours."

"Was? As in not no more? As in you aborted my baby?" He asked and I sat up looking at him.

"The same day you had the accident was the same day I found out I was pregnant. I was already in the hospital because I had a miscarriage." I cried.

"Man Simone, I could of been there for you. We could of got through this, that's why you left?"

"That was part of the reason, I didn't even know I was pregnant Sammy. I feel like a horrible person, I feel like I killed my baby." 

"How could you kill something that you didn't know was there? It's not your fault Simone, it just wasn't meant to happen with everything going on. It was a sign but it definitely wasn't your fault." 

I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around him as he held my head. He kissed me on my forehead then picked me up taking me upstairs.

"Imma lay with you til you fall asleep." He whispered turning off the light as we cuddled.

Maybe everything will finally start coming to place.. or not.

~

"LET'S GO, WE GOTTA GO. I 10 BY 10!" Stunna yelled making us laugh.

I set the alarm and turned on all the cameras. I double checked making sure all the windows was locked, along with every door. After doing that, I put my lock on my bedroom door. 

Lew and I changed my locks yesterday since we were going to be gone a little over two weeks, I grabbed my portable charger and got on the tour bus. I rolled my eyes seeing Chris, I sat on Lew lap hugging his neck and cheesing until he pushed me making me laugh.

"You're so mean to me." I pouted getting off the floor.

"Why would you jump on my lap like that? Dirty ass little girl." He mushed my head.

"Stop hitting me." I laughed sitting back on his lap.

"So you ain't gon deny you dirty? Crusty ass girl." Stunna yelled making me laugh.

"Boy! You know I ain't dirty." I laughed.

"Sydney why you walking like that?" Sammy asked as she struggled to walk.

"I got penetrated a hour ago." She looked at him blankly making me laugh.

"Rico was like come and see me for once." Lew said as we all started laughing.

"Y'all so corny yo." She laughed. "Where we going first?"

"Baton Rouge."

"Ooh for real? How long we staying? We going to New Orleans? I wanna take a picture on Bourbon street." I smiled getting excited.

"I think for like two days and yeah but we could go sight see as soon as we get there." Dice said looking at his phone.

"Aight, I been avoiding this all week but Sim for real why you fight Nailah?" Stunna asked making me sigh.

"I know you talked to her about this already." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but what I was hearing, I'm seeing you from a different light." He shook his head making me raise a eyebrow.

"Lew lay back real quick." I told him. He did as said and I sat on his stomach. "This is how I was when she walked in, exactly like this."

"I see why she would of thought something was happening." Sammy nodded.

"I do too but after we both told her it wasn't like that, she should of dropped it. I'm always like this with y'all, the only reason she even said anything was because she don't like me."

"You right the second week I met your ass you was sitting on a nigga lap playing with niggas face and shit. You just friendly as hell, maybe a little too friendly but friendly nonetheless." Stunna said.

"I just like touching and being under people, I'm clingy." I laughed. "But I hate people to do it to me." 

"Aight you could get off me? You on my stomach my nigga." Lew said making me stand up.

"Damn Sim, all that ass baby." Sydney said gripping my booty.

"I know, I know. All this junk in my trunk." I said and we both busted out laughing.

"Remember when- wait remember-" She was laughing too hard but I knew what she was talking about.

"Yes, he was like- and then." We both was rolling.

"I hate when they do that shit like I wanna know what the fuck y'all laughing at." Stunna yelled and that made us laugh harder.

"They bout to get off." Chris said and I stopped laughing to look at him.

"Why she stop like that?" Dice laughed.

"Where Evy at?" Sammy asked.

"My moms dog sitting, you know she made me pay her. I was flabbergasted." I held my heart.

"That's nasty as hell." Stunna scrunched his face up.

"Wha?" I asked confused.

"Flabbergasted mean shocked dumb ass." Dice said and we all busted out laughing.

"Why she ain't just say that then?"

"Stunna context clues baby, context clues." Sydney patted his shoulder.

"Simone, saucing saucing I'm saucing on you. I'm swagging I'm swagging I'm swagging on youuu." Lew sung and I stood up doing the dance I knew he wanted me to do.

"Simone stoooopp!" Sydney yelled laughing.

"Y'all know I be killing shit, that's why y'all always want me to kill shit." I smiled sitting on Sydney.

"Simone where ya dyke?" Sammy asked.

"You just upset she give better head than you." I laughed.

"Sammy you a eater? Aw hell." Lew shook his head.

"At least he ain't out here eating booty like some people out here. I ain't gon snitch but.." Stunna yelled pointing at Dice.

"Wait, Dice you really be eating her butt or they be playing?" Sydney asked.

"I don't-"

"Before you lie remember when I walked in with you on the phone talking about I never tried that before, Kevin Gates was right." Lew said and we started rolling.

"Fuck he mean Kevin Gates was right?" Bhris asked looking at him.

"Why y'all always tryna put somebody out there? Suck my dick." Dice sucked his teeth and got up walking towards the back.

"Y'all know he sensitive, why y'all playing?" I asked laughing.

"Dice we apologize." Stunna said grabbing his arm to stop him from walking.

"Right we sorry." Sammy added.

"Yeah cause you suppose to lick her toes, you suppose to eat her pussy, eat all her booty." Lew mocked Kevin Gates making us all die of laughter.

"Y'all not funny." Dice mumbled snatching his arm from Stunna.

"Y'all play too much." I laughed.

"I look like I been balling 'cause I'm really balling, I won't apologize." Stunna yelled.

"They ask me if I'm lying, I say really, really. I'm really out my mind, I say really, really." We all yelled.

I sat down looking at my phone since it was blowing up, I looked to see I was getting tagged in different shit. I clicked on one of them letting it lead me to theshaderoom. I furrowed my eyebrows reading the caption.

"Simone.." Sammy called my name.

"What happened?" Lew asked.

"Somebody told TMZ I be cutting myself." I mumbled.
_________

Man I was thinking and y'all gon hate me by the end of this LMAOO I will still love y'all after the mean words y'all say to me LMAOO

Multiple people told me I should do a fanfiction on Herb and em lmaoo what y'all think?

Excuse any mistakes.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.5K 676 41
"No George I said no! No one would understand me! No one knows how hard it is to constantly be around the person you love, and how hard it is to make...
114K 4.1K 72
It kills me to think you don't know how much I love you.
22.5K 500 20
"I'm all you'll ever need 🤍 ."
84.2K 4.2K 103
"Too good to be good for me, Too bad that that's all I need." //Some chapter will have TW written at the top if I decide they need a trigger warning...