ELEMENTALERS

Od 12Kenzie09

This is a story of a young girl's journey in finding a world where she really belongs- a world where she fits... Více

Prologue
Author's Note
First Encounter
Queen Victorina & King Harold Wesley
You Again?
Secrets
Till We Meet Again
Awakening
Meet Her Again
Past and Present
Knowing thyself
Rise of the Destroyer
Xyprene, Kenzie and the White Dragon
Final Encounter
Epilogue

Elemental Academy

6 1 0
Od 12Kenzie09

Xyp's POV

"Hmmmm." May moaned. I suddenly realized that May is not okay.
"Let's go inside." Sir Venedict said. He carried May and we went inside. The theme of the house idps like the castle's. It's full of paintings and the walls are simply painted with dirty white. He slowly laid May on the small bed. He checked her.
"Is she going to be okay?" I asked him. He just nodded.
"I'll heal her." I said. I was about to position myself beside May but he stopped me.
"You may have a strong power but you need to take a rest or else your body will be worn out." He said. I was about to protest but he already surrounded May with fire. As much as I would like to use my fire power, I can't risk being found out so I went upstairs and found an empty room. I slept on the bed.

May's POV

Ouch my head hurts. I touched my head and tried to sit down but a pair of hands stopped me.
"You're not healed yet." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Sir Venedict.
"Where's Ken?" I asked.
"Upstairs, resting." He answered.
"Is she alright?" I asks again.
"She's fine." He said. I let out a deep breathe.
"Now lay down." He said and I lay down.
"Why are you with a lightning user like Xyp?" He asked.
"What's wrong with being with her?" I responded.
"Lightning and wind are a rival." He said.
"Not in our case." I said.
"And besides, wind is an element yet you're under a sub element which is lightning." He said with a confused tone.
"Is that so?" I asked innocently. He nodded.
"Now that you know that what will you do?" He asked.
"Nothing. Everything will be just like before. Nothing will change." I said. He looked away and said these words which made me frozen.
"You're a puzzle to me. A hard one. Hope you're not hiding anything from me that's against this environment because if you do, you'll never ever see the future." Then he left me.

What was that about? I shook my head and closed my eyes. I hope Ken knows what she was doing.

Sir Venedict's POV

I left May after warning her. Hope that will make her think twice and reveal their motives. I went upstairs to my room. I was about to open the door when I heard a sob. It's coming from the empty room. I went closer to it and leaned my ear to the door.

"Who am I?" A girl's voice said. Her voice is so familiar.
"Why? Why am I here? *sniff, sniff* Why *sniff* do I *sniff* have to come *sniff* back *sniff* here?" My eyes widened and I immediately banged the door and went inside. To my surprise, no ones here. I lighten up the room and the bed is fixed nicely and there's no mark that someone has been here. Am I being haunted? I sighed and left the room and went straight to my room.

May's POV

"May wake up." Ken said while moving my body.
"Let me sleep Ken." I said.
"We're going to be late." She said. Late? I don't remember her saying a plan today?
"May, come on." She bursted.
"Alright, alright." I said and slowly opened my eyes. I was shocked to see her wearing a weird cloth.
"Are we going to a costume party?" I ask.
"No silly. We're going to school." She said and gave me a weird cloth.
"School?" I asked. She nodded.
"So hurry up." She said. I immediately went to the bathroom where Ken pointed. I took a bath and after 45 minutes I'm ready for school.
"There you are. Let's go. You're ride's here." Sir Venedict said. We went outside the house and was shocked.
"That's our ride?" Ken asked.
"What? You haven't seen rides like this?" Sir Venedict asked. Well our ride is simply a carpet! For Christ sake. How will this carry us?
"Are you sure that thing can carry us?" I asked him. He laughed and stand at the carpet.
"One way to find out." He said with a teasing tone. I looked at Ken and she sighed. She started to walk towards the carpet but I stopped her. She looked at me and smiled.
"It'll be fine. You're a wind user, remember?" She said. I then sighed and we walked towards the carpet. At first I closed my eyes as the carpet started to rise. I held Ken's arms while praying.

"May, open your eyes." Ken said. I shook my head.
"You have to see this." She said. I slowly open my one eye and I immediately opened the other one and let go of Ken's arms.
"Wooooooh." I said while my hands are up. The air's so fresh.
"Look below." Ken said. I looked below and was amazed.
"It's beautiful!" I shouted. There were so many different flowers and flying creatures which made every flower shines. But one thing caught my eye. It's a waterfall! A tall one.
"What do you call that?" I asked while pointing to the waterfall.
"Kir's waterfall, Elemental's defense against dark forces." Sir Venedict said.
"It's beautiful." Ken said in a soft voice. There's something wrong. When she's like that, she's having doubts. I know her very well. We've been together for so many years so I can tell if she's having a problem or not. I looked at Ken and I saw sadness on her eyes.

"It was, but not on this era." Sir Vendict said. Ken looked at him.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"Only the true blood princess can bring out the beauty of this waterfall. It's a test for her if she's ready or not." Sir Venedict said.
"But you said you lost the princess in Brooklyn. Aren't you going to find her to bring back the beauty of this waterfall?" I asked. Sir Venedict shook his head.
"That princess is long gone." He said. My eyes widened.
"What happened?" I asked.
"We found the necklace and a body. The body is unidentifiable because of it's blood. Only the necklace that made us to know that the body belongs to the princess."
"That's impossible. Blood can be used to identify a person." I said.
"Not in the case of the royal ones." He said.
"So your saying that everyone accepted that their princess is dead because of the necklace?" Ken suddenly asked. Sir Venedict was shocked and so was I.
"The Queen and King didn't believe this so their still trying to find her." He said.
"How about the people?" Ken asked again. This time Sir Venedict bowed down and sighed. I was about to say a word when suddenly the carpet went down. Waaaaaah. I don't want to die! I grabbed Ken's hands and closed my eyes waiting for the crash. But it's been so long to hear a crash. I slowly opened my eyes and to my surprise, a big building is in front of us.

"Welcome to Elemental Academy where elementalers pursue their hidden talents." An old lady said. I guess she's in her mid 40's.
"Hello Professor Glenda." Sir Venedict said. The old lady smiled. I pulled Ken who was behind Sir Venedict and saw shock on Professor Glenda's eyes.
"May, I'm not a toy for you to pull, grab and hug anytime." Ken said with an annoyance tone.
"Are they the one?" Professor Glenda asked.
"The Queen requested that treat them with equality." Sir Venedict said. We stepped out of the carpet and went to Professor Glenda.
"My name is May and this is Ken Professor." I said.
"Nice meeting you girls." She said.
"Well, I'll be going then." Sir Venedict said. Ken looked back.
"Sir Venedict, visit us often. I may need your help." She said. Sir Venedict was shocked but still managed to smile at Ken.

"Now follow me girls to your rooms." Professor Glenda said. We followed her to the back of the big building. I was amazed at the scenery. All is perfectly done. Well this is a magic school. We stopped in front of a dirty white colored medium size building.
"Which one of you is the wind user?" Professor Glenda asked. I raised my right hand.
"I believe that this will be your dorm." She said and gave me a card. I took the card and there is a number written on it.
"Ten?" I asked.
"Your room will be room number ten and each room is occupied by three individuals so expect that you will have company." She said.
"Can I just stay in one room with Ken?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed.
"See you then." I said at Ken and went inside the building.

It's so quiet in here. I searched for the room and finally I found it. I noticed that the door is lightly opened so I took a peek. To my surprise there's a big book coming right at my face. I used my wind power to deflect it. Fortunately I did it before it touches my face.
"Sorry." I heard a girl said. I looked at her. She smiled at me.
"Are you the transferee?" She asked with twinkling eyes. I nodded. She squeeled and pulled me in.
"I'm Kirin." She said and offered her right hand.
"May." I said and took her hand. We shake hands.
"Dan, come here!" Kirin shouted. Then I heard footsteps. In front of me is a very cute little girl. She has brown curly hair.
"Meet May, our new roommate." Kirin said. The little girl smiled and ran towards me.
"Nice to meet you, big sister May!" She shouted. Kirin laughed when Dan jumped at me and we went down together.
"Sorry for that. That's how Dan greet other people." Kirin said. I looked at Dan and she smiled at me so I also smile at her.
I wonder if Ken's alright.

Xyp's POV

The hell? Why am I in a room full of boys? And they're too noisy.

"Excuse me!" I shouted and everybody looked at me.
"Oh my, our new roommate is here." A girl said. So there's a girl in here. I approached her.
"What are they doing here?" I asked as I pointed at the boys.
"Well we're celebrating." Another girl said.
"I don't care. Where's my bedroom?" I asked.
"The one in the corner." The first girl said. I immediately went straight to the room. I opened the door and immediately laid down to the bed. I was about to close my eyes when suddenly the door to the bathroom opened. I immediately stood up and faced the bathroom and shit! A guy's coming out my bathroom. I shouted which made the guy look at me. I attacked her with my lightning but he dodged it.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my room?!" I shouted then again I used my lightning strike to attack him. Suddenly the door opened and everybody's out of breath.
"What's happening here?" The second girl asked.
"That pervert is in my room!" I siad and pointed at the guy.
"Oops." The first girl said. The boys then immediately approached the guy.
"Are you alright Jet?" I heard one of the boys asked. Jet? Wait, is he? I gasped when I realized he was that fire guy whom I bumped the other day.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

85 9 15
A story about a teenage girl who goes into a town to seek out her purpose in life. On her journey to seek purpose,she met different characteristics o...
1 0 1
a lonly girl with a complicated family dynamic. she finds she has something most dont, a power that comes in her dreams. this story is one of manny w...
222 12 7
A story of a young lost girl, who tries to find a place in the world then stumbles across a serious and emotionless guy who has a dark past. A tragic...
84 0 8
Wizardry Magic Academy i which you will see hidden truth,romance,fantasy and a little bet horror the story is about a 15 year old girl whose norma...