The Hidden Royal (Under Const...

By candi6212

To everyone else, her name is Michelle Haley, the ‘nerdy’ girl of the school. What they don’t know, is that... More

The Hidden Royal [1]
The Hidden Royal [2]
The Hidden Royal [3]
The Hidden Royal [4]
The Hidden Royal [5]
The Hidden Royal [7]
The Hidden Royal [8]
The Hidden Royal [9]
The Hidden Royal [10]
The Hidden Royal [11]
The Hidden Royal [12]
The Hidden Royal [13]
The Hidden Royal [14]
The Hidden Royal [15]
The Hidden Royal [16]
The Hidden Royal [17]
The Hidden Royal [18]
The Hidden Royal [19]

The Hidden Royal [6]

29.8K 891 34
By candi6212

So, to everyone who has already read this, I have edited the whole thing! I've added many things to this that I thought would make the story a lot better. Tell me what ya'll think :)

___________

As soon as I stepped out of the car, all the guys were drooling. The girls were either staring at me in admiration, jealously, or disgust.

I smiled. “Do I really look that bad?” I asked, sarcastically.

Chase groaned. “Man, Shawn is going to kill me when he finds out your practically half dressed in front of all these hormonal male wolves.”

I giggled. “He doesn’t have to know Chase. We’ll just keep it our secret.” I winked. I linked my arms with Chloe’s and we walked up the steps into the house full of werewolves.

“Wow, not half bad.” I commented as we stepped in. Sweaty teenagers were grinding to the booming music. It was like they were having sex through their clothes.

“We’ve seen better.” Chloe agreed, shrugging.

I searched for a face that would certainly drive me crazy. When I saw him, I let out a low growl. Three girls were practically all over him. And he was allowing it. He was smiling and flirting back with them without any trace of guilt on his face.

“That jerk.” I mumbled as I continued staring at him.

Chloe followed my gaze and she rolled her eyes. “Jackass.”

I shook my head. “No, I am not going to let him ruin my life like this. C’mon, let’s make our presence known.”

We strutted with ease through the crowd and toward the kitchen. There were a few wolf whistles and I smiled. My smile grew wider as we passed Damien. I could feel his eyes on me.

“Want a beer?” Chloe asked.

“Why not?” I replied and she handed me a cup.

“Hi.” I heard a deep voice behind me.

I turned around to see a very good looking guy staring at me with lust in his brown eyes. His hair was dark brown and it was spiked up on the top of his head. He wasn’t as good looking as Damien, but he still passed the test.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“Guess I’ll leave you two alone.” Chloe said and winked at me.

“Name?” He asked.

“Michelle. Yours?”

“Clay. Would you like to dance?”

“I would love to dance with you clay.” I gave him a seductive smile and his eyes flashed a bright yellow for a second before he could compose himself.

He grabbed my hand and lead me out of the kitchen. Out of the corner of my eye, Damien was glaring hard at Clay. I couldn’t help but smile smugly.

“Did I forget to mention that you’re the most sexiest girl I’ve ever seen?” Clay flirted, putting his hands on my waist and pulled me closer.

I put my arms around his neck and leaned in. “Is that so?”

His warm hands trailed down and rested on my bum. We began to grind on each other and I could literally feel the anger coming from Damien. Clay's hands came back to my waist and he pressed his whole self against me.

I watched how his eyes full of lust stared at my lips. And I was thankful that Chloe reminded me to put lip gloss on. I bit my lip and he growled.

Without hesitation, he leaned down and kissed me. My wolf was beyond angry with me as I kissed him back, but I assured her it was just to get Damien jealous. She finally shut up, letting me get down to business.

If I hadn’t had found out Damien was my mate, I would enjoy the kiss. His lips felt totally wrong against mine, but I just had to ignore that fact. I deepened the kiss and suddenly, he was gone.

I opened my eyes to see a furious Damien on top of Clay. He was landing hard punches that made me cringe. Clay just lied there, letting him beat the hell out of him. Perhaps he’s in Damien’s pack.

“Damien.” I said. This was getting out of hand. I wasn’t expecting Damien to be this pissed. In fact, I didn’t expect him to be pissed at all. However, there is only one good thing that comes out of him being possessive and pissed. It’s a major turn on.

He looked up at me with a different shade of blue, telling me that his wolf was on the verge of taking over.

Before I could say anything, Alex and more werewolves from the pack took a hold of him and Clay managed to stand up with the help of a few people. Damien was thrashing around, glaring viciously at Clay.

“What did you do?!” Alex demanded, glaring at him as well.

“N-n-nothing!” He stuttered, putting up his hands in defense. “He just randomly charged over here! I swear I didn’t do anything!”

“He’s right.” I confirmed.

“He fucking kissed her!” Damien snarled.

“So?! Why would you care Alpha? Unless she’s your mate.” Clay replied.

Everyone gasped and looked at Damien for an answer. I stared at him as well, waiting to see if he would tell the truth. He stopped thrashing and met my eyes.

“No, I haven’t even found my mate.” He said. I felt as if my heart stopped for a long moment just as he said that. I grimaced at the pain I was enduring. How could he reject his own mate?

“See, nothing to get mad about. Right?” Clay said.

Damien and I continued to stare at each other. Everyone hesitated, but went back to their conversations and dancing. I broke the staring contest and hurried up the stairs to look for Chloe before I could break down into tears. I walked down the hallway on the second floor, looking in every bedroom for Chloe. Where the hell is she?!

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall. I met the beautiful eyes that could only belong to Damien. He pinned my hands over my head and pressed his body against mine. I gasped as the tingles spread through out my entire body.

“Why did you kiss another male?” He growled.

“Because I have every right to.” I said, placing my hands on his chest. I tried pushing him away, but he didn’t budge. Instead, he pressed himself more closer to me.

He leaned down so his lips were at my ear. “You’re mine.”

I shuddered as his warm breath tickled my skin. This was just too much.

“Well, according to you, I’m nothing to you. Remember what you said downstairs?” I seethed.

He ignored that. “Mine.”

I opened my mouth to respond, but he began trailing kisses from below my ear and to my neck. Where ever he touched me, it left a trail of bliss. The touches automatically sent connections to my core. And I was sure he was going to smell it soon.

He stiffened against me and inhaled the air. My cheeks grew warmer in embarrassment. He growled and suddenly, he pressed his lips against mine. I didn’t hesitate to kiss him back. I would be stupid to not to.

I freed my hands from his and tangled them in his soft hair. His held my face gently so I couldn’t back away. We both began to moan into each others mouths as the kiss became more heated. He pulled away and I whimpered.

He grinned. “Wrap your legs around my waist.” He commanded.

I did as I was told and he connected his lips to mine once again. I tugged on his hair teasingly and he growled. He thrust his hips against mine causing the both of us to moan.

“It’s such a turn on when you growl. It’s so sexy.” I giggled as his lips trailed down to my neck.

He smiled against my neck and I shivered as he began to suck. My hands ran up and down his chest, causing him to moan as well.

“Cops!” I heard someone yell from downstairs.

Damien and I froze where we were. Inside the rooms, I heard windows being opened up. People downstairs were screaming and scattering to hide or get out.

I dropped down from his waist. I was about to go into one of the rooms, when he pulled me back. He kissed me for a long moment, leaving me breathless. He smiled at me and turned the other way.

I sighed heavily and hurried into one of the rooms. Without hesitation, I flung myself out the window. I landed on the ground without trouble and ran to Chase’s car. It was a little difficult with everyone in my way.

“Please tell me Chloe is in the car.” I said as I reached Chase.

He nodded and we got into the car. Chloe was in the backseat, passed out with drool escaping the edge of her mouth. I stared out the window in a daze, wondering if Damien was going to finally accept me and tell everyone we belong together.

My cellular mobile started vibrating and I put it to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hell stranger. Why haven’t you called or Skype me? What is the meaning of this! I am your twin brother!” Shawn demanded and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m sorry bro! I have been unbelievably busy-”

“So you’re to busy to call your own brother?” He said.

I instantly felt guilty. “I’m sorry Shawn! I love you.”

He sighed. “As long as you don’t do it again.”

“Look, in about ten minutes, I’ll Skype you. Alright?”

“You better. See you then.” He said and hung up.

As soon we got home, I ran upstairs to my room. I missed my brother terribly and yearned to see his face again.

I sent him a request to video chat and he instantly accepted. As soon as I saw his face, I began crying for some reason.

“Victoria? What’s wrong?” My brother asked, extremely worried.

“I can’t stand it here Shawn!” I cried. “I miss you so much! And I… I…”

He frowned. “You?”

“Found my mate.” I whispered.

__________________

Boring? Good? Interesting? Tell me what ya'll think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.4K 53
Selena White is your ordinary girl who is the nerd of the school, she isn't into parties. She is the daughter of the beta of the Red Blood Moon pack...
1M 22.7K 39
Melissa Summers, to put it simply, hated her life. She is an overlooked nerd at school that constant get ridiculed and bullied, if that isn't enough...
2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
3.1M 69.3K 22
My name is Skylar, I'm 17, I am abused by my pack, they thought i killed my parents. I didn't, i was just there. I cook, I clean, I do their homework...