Stupid ass shit

By KawaiiSelma

Fuckin dumb shit that happens to me. More

Doggo madness!
GOLD
School bus
Aww darn
Stupid Teachers
Why?
People need to understand...
Im done
S'mores
PrestonPlayz
Im done
THIS RELATES TO ME....
Help
Read the picture...
Ugh
Also
.
I feel...
Spring
hey
Ya'll
When I say i'm ugly...
It sucks...
I deserve...
I hate...
Do not relapse.
I know...
The thing....
I'm not..
Wait...
I feel...
I put...
I cant...
Grow up.
Have you...
Please eat.
Breathe.

I want you to imagine....

5 1 1
By KawaiiSelma

a ten year old version of yourself  sitting across from you right this minute. Got it? Ok, now, I want you to tell this little girl or boy that they mean absolutely nothing. Tell them they're an embarrassment, that they're worthless, that they're useless. Are you doing it...? Can you say it? No. You can't do it, right? Now, realize that this is essentially what you do to yourself every single day. What do you REALLY want to say to this kid? That they're incredible and they should never let anyone tell you otherwise. Now, say this new stuff to yourself. Replace the bad with the good. Replace it. Believe it. Understand it.

Credits to the Ifunny (app) account: @DepressionPosts. As well as the ones before. And after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 67 5
viel Spaß beim lesen ;)
10.1K 431 65
𝓐𝓷𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓭𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓷 Ein professionell geführter Buchclub mit einzigartigem Konzept. Hier bist Du Autor, Kritiker und Juror gleichzeitig...
2.3M 65.1K 66
Ava Wilson. Für Ihre Familie existiert sie kaum. Sie ist Luft für alle und jeden. Ein vollkommener niemand in der Schule. Dennoch kämpft sie sich dur...
21.5K 1.3K 16
[#ONC2024] Der Open Novella Contest ist auch in 2024 zurück mit funkelnden neuen Schreibvorschlägen, um euch aus eurer Drachenhöhle locken. Wieder ei...