OfficeTale (Pacifist Route)

By IAmConc3rn

An AU for Sky Media and Friends based on UnderTale. I might need help with it so leave suggestions. More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

129 3 2
By IAmConc3rn

Mitzhan (Max) POV

I was grumbling about getting caught when we were all teleported to the middle. I had my normal MineCraft skin expect my shirt was blue with a purple stripe in the middle.

I looked at everyone else and they had the same shirt as well. All of a sudden, a giant, circular hole in the ground consumed us and we fell into the darkness.

We landed on a black ground as a screen played a movie or something;

Years ago, two races ruled the Earth, humans and monsters. One day, war broke out between the two races. The humans, victorious, casted a spell to seal all monsters underground. Many years later ...

"What the heck?" I said, confused. It said that the year was 201X and it showed us falling down a hole. We felt the floor disappear from under us once again and we landed in a patch of golden flowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...