The Best of Wattpad

By SerenaAlmira

My Absolute Favourite Books on Wattpad. (Won't be updating regularly) More

Skittles and Science
Love is Blind
Hey There, Delilah
Stray
In 27 Days
Change Of Plans
Like Hell
The Mischevious Mrs.Maxfield
Jump

Addicted to Meth

287 1 0
By SerenaAlmira

A tragic accident and rumors leaves Haley Geller trying to find the greener side of life. She finds it in the most unexpected of places- a loner and bully named Meth. But why is everyone so convinced that Meth is a bad guy?

A story of love, hope and trust…

Genre: Teen Fiction, Humour, Romace, Adventure

Author: Englishtoffee17

Comments: 

"Wow, this is really good."

"Love it already!"

"Amazing book, definitely worth the read." 

My Opinion: I first found this story on someone elses version of the best on Wattpad. When I first read the title I was skeptical and didn't really think I would like it. Even after reading the description I wasn't sure. However, no offense whatsoever to the author, this story turned out to be way better than what I was expecting. It's perfect for anyone who likes those romance stories with a twist that makes it not so cliche. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 3.1K 73
โค๏ธ
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
261K 7.5K 131
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
85.4K 3.7K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !