stone cold: leo valdez x chil...

By hypersomniac-

Leo Valdez came back from Ogygia with Calypso, but he didn't know that his best friend (you) were in love wit... More

Chapter 1: He's Back With Calypso
Chapter 2: Aisley Finds The Note
Chapter 3: Leo Adopts at the Orphanage
Chapter 4: Nico at McDonald's
Chapter 5: To The Emergency Room
Change of Plans

(A/N)

729 17 1
By hypersomniac-

So, unrealistic_NOT gave me an amazing username suggestion.

The original idea was @Crazy=Genius, but I couldn't use an equal sign.

Then I tried Crazy_Genius, it was taken.

Then @Crazy-Genius, taken.

So now we're here with my new one!

I absolutely love it.

Don't worry Puff, I'll be using some of yours in the future! 😉

Instead of @cierra_elizabeth , I will now be @Craazy_Genius .

I just wanted you all to know so you know it's me and not some random person.

Although, you could tell it's me from my covers, but yeah.

I don't know what else to say...

Anyways, I'll end this update so it doesn't get awkward.

Love you guys💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...