just friends? ✖️ hunter rowla...

De emotionalshawn

"i don't care, even if the world is against us, i will always love you." cashlynn dallas and hunter rowland h... Mai multe

o n e ✖️ best friends
t w o ✖️ scary movie
t h r e e ✖️ almost kiss
f o u r ✖️ the same
f i v e ✖️ truth or dare
s i x ✖️ mint and popcorn
s e v e n ✖️ hush
e i g h t ✖️ erica
n i n e ✖️ i hope you're happy...
t e n ✖️ heart like yours
e l e v e n ✖️ tomorrow
t w e l v e ✖️ date?¿
t h i r t e e n ✖️ prince charming
f o u r t e e n ✖️ i love you. or do i?
f i f t e e n ✖️ the fault in our 'i love you'
s i x t e e n ✖️ numb
s e v e n t e e n ✖️ time of death
e i g h t e e n ✖️ hospital
t w e n t y ✖️ everything and anything
t w e n t y - o n e ✖️ younow
t w e n t y - t w o ✖️ just a game?
t w e n t y - t h r e e ✖️ obstacles
t w e n t y - f o u r ✖️ sincerely
✖️ e p i l o g u e ✖️

n i n e t e e n ✖️ aching time bomb

411 17 18
De emotionalshawn

n i n e t e e n ✖️ aching time bomb

hunter's pov (da fuq u mean bitch?)

*three hours ago*

"we're done hunter, just pretend i never even existed." cash spoke, tears falling swiftly down her beautiful face. she backed away from where i stood, exiting the room completely.

i wasn't a sadistic type of person, so seeing her cry tears that were caused by myself broke my heart.

"forget about her, hunter. now it's just us." erica's blatantly annoying voice snickered from behind me.

"shut the hell up!" i growled, my eyes on the verge of tearing up. "this is all your fault! damnit, why did you even come here?!"

pity nor regret passed erica's caked up face; instead she laughed, and she laughed hard.

"this isn't funny!" i swallowed roughly, choking on tears that started to surface.

"hey, don't blame this all on me." she stopped laughing, flicking her spider black hair off of her naked shoulder.

i remembered neither of us were currently wearing shirts, so i immediately threw one on, afterwards chucking one at erica.

she grimaced, slipping the light pink shirt on anyways.

"this is your fault, don't you dare blame it on cash." i continued, gripping the roots of my hair tightly.

"who said i was blaming cash?" erica tilted her head, pursing her plump lips as she looked at me. "i mean, after all, she didn't know a thing going on between us."

"then who else would you fucking blame?" i shot back.

"are you blind?" her pitched voice was getting irritated by the second, along with her blocky eyebrows.

"just tell me!"

"you, hunter. i'm blaming you!" erica huffed menacingly. "if i remember correctly, it was YOU who came to me when cash went on a walk with blake. it was YOU who stared at me non stop behind your own girlfriend's back. it was YOU who decided to sit by me instead of willingly reserving a seat for cash. it was YOU who took my side when i first arrived. and lastly, it was YOU who was obligated enough to kiss me first! and it was YOU who took that kiss farther than it needed to be!"

erica was out of breath by the time she finished, her face twisted in a mad glare.

her words didn't take long to sink in, because i as well knew that it was true. i did every single one of those things, willingly.

"i got to see her." i whispered, more to myself than anyone.

"wait!" erica stopped me. "i forgive you though."

i took a long look at her, with her black hair parted to the left, her blue eyes tentatively paying attention to me, and her body moving in a way that would drive other guys crazy.

"but i don't forgive myself." i shook my head, closing my eyes as i took a deep breath.

abruptly, sirens of some sort started creeping closer to the house; louder and louder and louder.

i looked out of the window and realized there was an ambulance pulling onto the curb.

paramedics were fast to exit the vehicle and come running straight towards the house.

my face immediately went pale, and i felt frozen in my spot with worry invading every crevice of my mind.

i finally snapped out of it and ran downstairs just in time to see the paramedics rolling out a body that was limply laying down on the stretcher.

the body passed my vision as the bed it was laid on rolled out of the door.

cashlynn.

my heart felt like it stopped, and the world around me did to.

i dropped to my knees, slowly but surely breaking down into tears.

this was my fault, and i had to fix it.

...

*twenty minutes ago*

i was sitting in the waiting room to the hospital, my face dead with long stains of tears on my pale cheeks.

erica was beside me, much to my dismay, but surprisingly, she was very worried about cash.

i took a deep breath, watching the clock on the wall slowly tick and tock.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

some lady sitting at a chair beside me stood up and left the room.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

the receptionist got a call, picking up the phone and twirling the cord to it, a habit i found out she became accustom to when she was alert.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

a little boy started playing with his toy cars on the ground, tugging on the pant leg to his mother.

tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

"hunter rowland and erica carpenter?"

i immediately snapped up at the sophisticated voice, watching as the doctor taking care of cash approached us.

"i'm doctor benson, i am here to inform you that your friend is awake now and her vital signs look fantastic. would you like to visit her?" he asked, his big belly bouncing up and down as he joyously talked.

i let out a sigh of relief and started nodding vigorously.

doctor benson gladly led us to cash's room, letting us be as we arrived.

i took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, my heart beating at an incredulous rate.

once the door was fully opened, i was met with the view of blake standing over the edge of cash's bed, his face worried yet relieved.

cash twisted her head, her crystal, ocean blue eyes meeting my stare.

she seemed somewhat happy a second ago, but once she looked at me, her eyes became hard and heartbroken.

"no no no! get them out! get them out!" she yelled, closing her eyes so she couldn't see me.

blake pushed me outside, pulling me by the collar of my shirt till we were standing outside of the hospital.

"what the fuck is your problem?" he growled, slamming me up against the brick wall.

my back popped in numerous places, leaving me discomforted.

"please let me talk to her!" i pleaded.

blake huffed ferociously, looking at me with a defensive glare before raising his fist and punching me straight on the cheek bone.

"she may have been your friend, but she's mine too! and if you ever hurt her again, i will personally dismember all your body parts so that the police won't know who died." with that being said, blake gave me one last punch to the ribs, gripping my collar and pulling me away from the wall, pushing me roughly to the ground.

"and to think we used to be friends." he shook his head, walking back into the hospital.

i just laid there, tears in my eyes as i watched him walk away.

...

*present time*

i was currently laying in bed, tears falling warily down my bruised cheek.

my whole body ached, but not as much as my heart did.

how was i so stupid? i truly loved cash, so why did i let her go?

i shook my head lightly, causing my body to ache at the slightest movement.

i wonder if this is what cash felt like; every second being nothing more than an aching time bomb.

all i know is, i have to get her back. and if i can't, than i hope she can find someone amazing for her, even though i will always love her endlessly.

because she was worth more than all the stars in my sky, she was the sunshine to my life, and she was the moon that put me to sleep every night.

✖️

well.... THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS OMG THIS BOOK IS GROWING FAST!!! IM SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU WHO VOTE AND COMMENT!! I READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT, EVEN THO I DONT REPLY TO THEM ALL. ALSO THANKS FOR 100+ VOTES!! long chapter because you guys are savages!💞🔥

dont forget to vote/comment!!!

peace out water spout✌🏼️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

8.8K 257 28
"Why would you tell Brandon, but not me?" He cries hugging me back. "Brandon knew something was up. The day before Brandon and I were arguing he foun...
700 25 16
Two best friends meet Their idols. In the process one of the idols fall for a friend but perhaps could it be the wrong friend? Who will end up happy...
7.6K 167 61
"I missed you!" I said while i was hugging nash. "I didn't miss you at all" nash says sarcastically to me. Nash and i were best friends in primary s...
46.2K 726 17
Savannah and Nash Grier have been bestfriends since they were 2. Savannah moved to Texas when she was 13, and eventually her and Nash lost touch. On...