The True Purpose Of Life

By yazztaj

Discovering The Truth. We are definitely here on this planet for a reason. It is certainly a shame upon the h... More

Introduction
The religion of mankind
Oneness of God
Worship the Creator
God Almighty is only One
Is there a God?
You're Invited....
The Message of Prophets
Goal
Think about it!
Take a look around..
Why we are here?
Do you know?
Worship
A watch!
God exists
Can you prove that you exist?
I invite all of you to Islam
Purpose
Think about it!
The signs of God
Read This letter carefully
Who is God?
Can you prove that you exist?
Signs Of God Are Everywhere!
Find out the truth of your existence today!
Sign of God
Think about it!!
Have you ever looked at the open sky on a clear night?
Those who believe...
There is only one God!
Imagine you wake up in a huge factory....

The Prophets

115 17 1
By yazztaj

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

'Peace and Blessing of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.s), his blessed descendants and noble companions'

Ameen

__________________

Almighty God created humans for a noble purpose i.e to worship Him and lead a virtuous life based on His teachings and guidance. In order to convey the purpose of their existence to humans, God sent clear and practical instructions through His prophets(Messengers).

A prophet was selected for every nation at some point in its history. Some of the prophets of God include Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad(peace be upon them all).

Each prophet conveyed the consistent divine message of worshiping one God and living a morally upright life. However,the message of these prophets was lost, abandoned, or changed over time, with only parts of the original message remaining intact. God sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the final prophet to all of humanity in the 7th century C.E. to restore the divine message of all prophets.

All prophets of God were of high moral character and did not succumb to the sins their people committed. The prophets were capable of human errors of judgment, but these unintended mistakes did not diminish their superior integrity. The prophet hood has been completed with the coming of Prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him).

Almighty God says in Qur'an:

"Say, 'We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob,and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.'" (Quran, 2:136)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 1.5K 27
❝You married me for a mere revenge?❞ Her lips quivered as she looked at her husband for whom she fell harder. Though his down casted gaze told her th...
5.7K 1.1K 33
Completed✔✔ Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim With the ups and the downs of this world, never fret never frown Allah know's. No matter what's inside or out...
486K 41.3K 49
Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha] It is said by our prophet (PBUH) that "if a women prays h...
66K 1.2K 45
Assalamualaikum My Dear Brothers and Sisters of Islam!!! Daw'ah, is to call, request, encourage people to Islam. Now since we're all moderately teens...