FandomOni (READ LAST CHAPTER)

By Cheesecake_fangirl

The main 5 go to a forest to explore. While walking they stumble upon a mansion in the woods. Even though it... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I'm So Sorry

Chapter 1

312 13 12
By Cheesecake_fangirl

"Hetalia!" Homestuck said shaking Hetalia. "Come on we're here!"

Hetalia eyes slowly opened and as he looked outside the window he saw that they were surrounded by trees. Hetalia then looked at the others and smiled. Everyone started to get out of the car and stretched since it was a long car drive. Everyone, which included Hetalia, Homestuck, Sherlock, Supernatural, and Doctor Who, started to walk around in the forest. It was really pretty. The trees were tall and you could hear birds and other animals. While looking around they found a little pond. Hetalia went over to look at it and he knelt down and took his camera out. He took a picture of it and then looked at everyone.

"Guys let's take a picture right here!" Hetalia smiled. "It's very pretty here and I don't want to forget this place!"

Everyone smiled and gathered around around Hetalia. Hetalia then hold his camera high and took the picture. After he did that he looked at it and smiled. Hetalia showed it to everyone. While he was doing that he then saw something on Homestuck's shoulder. His eyes went wide and he jumped back. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Homestuck..." Hetalia paused. "S-spider!"

"What?" Homestuck tilted his head and sighed. "Hetalia of course there's some spiders out here. It's a forest after all."

Supernatural, Sherlock, and Doctor Who turned to look at Homestuck. Their eyes also went wide and they jumped back a bit.

"Oh god that's huge." Supernatural said pointing at Homestuck's shoulder.

"What?" Homestuck turned to look at Supernatural.

"Um Homestuck please don't move." Sherlock said.

"Why?" Homestuck asked.

"Don't panic." Doctor Who looked at Homestuck. "There's a spider on your shoulder..."

"WHAT?!" Homestuck slowly turned to look at his shoulder. "AAAH OH MY GOD TAKE IT OFF!"

"DON'T MOVE!" Sherlock screamed. "Supernatural take it off of him."

"What?! Why me?" Supernatural asked.

"TAKE IT OFF PLEASE!" Homestuck screamed trying not to move.

"Just use a stick before it bites Homestuck." Sherlock calmly said.

"HURRY YOU IDIOT!" Homestuck screamed again.

Supernatural sighed and grabbed a stick that was near by and went towards Homestuck and attempted to take the spider off carefully. The spider crawled on the stick and once it was on it Supernatural then dropped it on the floor. Homestuck sighed with relief.

"Well that was scary." Hetalia laughed a bit.

"Come on let's keep on exploring!" Homestuck smiled.

So everyone started to walk around in the forest. It was a really nice walk. Everyone was having fun and everyone was having a good time. After walking for about an hour they decided to rest for a bit. As they were drinking their water Hetalia noticed something in the distance in front of him. He focused on it and tried to make out what it was. Supernatural noticed what Hetalia was doing so he was a bit confused.

"What are you looking at?" Supernatural asked and everyone turned to look at Hetalia.

"Oh it's just there's something over there." Hetalia pointed in front of him. "I don't know what it is so I kinda want to check it out."

"We could go over there if you want." Supernatural said.

"Sure." Hetalia smiled.

So they got up and started to go to the place Hetalia pointed to. As they were getting closer Hetalia could make out that it was a mansion. Once they were in front of the house everyone looked at it for few seconds.

"Wow I didn't think this would be out here." Doctor Who said.

"It looks abandoned." Sherlock said.

"I think it's weird that's it's just in the forest." Supernatural said.

"Yeah I have to agree." Homestuck said. "What do you think Hetalia."

Hetalia was too focused on the mansion. This all seemed too weird for him. He had a bad feeling but he also was curious.  He then just ignored everything and went back to reality. Homestuck kept calling his name.

"Huh?" Hetalia turned to Homestuck.

"What do you think of the mansion?" Homestuck asked.

"It's nice." Hetalia smiled. "Now let's go."

"Wait no!" Homestuck said. "We have to at least look inside!"

"Yeah Hetalia we need to go inside." Supernatural said.

Sherlock and Doctor Who agreed as well. Hetalia turned to them and looked at the mansion.

"What if we get in trouble." Hetalia said. "We don't know if we are even suppose to be near the house."

"Come on there's not a single sign saying 'DO NOT ENTER' or anything." Doctor Who said. "It should be safe."

"That is true." Sherlock said. "It doesn't seen dangerous."

"I-I guess that's true." Hetalia sighed. "Well let's go."

So everyone walked towards the door. Supernatural opened it and once he did that Hetalia instantly felt guilty of agreeing to going inside with everyone. He felt scared to go inside but he still went in last. As he went inside the bad feeling only got stronger. Hetalia then checked if the door was closed. It was slightly open. So Hetalia decided to go towards it to open it more just in case. As he was about to grab the door, it completely shut on it's own. Hetalia was surprised but he didn't want to scare the others. He then just thought it was probably the wind. So he just grabbed the door knob and tried to open the door. The door knob wouldn't turn. Hetalia's eyes went wide.

'No no no this can't be...ok calm down don't panic you'll only scare the others. No this can't be real. I can't let my imagination go wild. We could just crawl out a window. And besides the games are not real. Just fiction yeah.' Hetalia thought.

"Hey Hetalia let's look in the kitchen!" Homestuck smiled.

"Oh uh let's all go together ok?" Hetalia forced a smile. "Just to be safe. You never know."

"Alright." Homestuck said. "Let's go then."

So the five of them walked to the kitchen. As they were walking the floors kept creaking. Hetalia thought that this place must be very old. They arrived in the kitchen and looked around. Hetalia kept looking at the entrance of the kitchen just to make sure nothing comes running in. There was only a table and chair. There was also a counter and fridge. Inside the drawers were nothing but dust. As Supernatural was looking around he found a plate shattered in the sink.

"Hey guys there's a broken plate here in the sink." Supernatural looked at the others.

"That's weird." Sherlock said. "I looked everywhere and found not one single plate."

"That is weird." Supernatural took one of the broken pieces.

"Can I see that?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh sure." Supernatural and everyone then gathered around Hetalia.

Hetalia looked at the piece in his hand and at the ones in the sink. He then found something odd about it.

"Wait. These look like they were cut in the same size." Hetalia said. "There's four pieces right now but one is missing."

"That is a good observation, but that can't be." Sherlock looked at Hetalia. "There's nothing to cut the plate with. We looked in the drawers and there was nothing."

"Well if someone dropped it, the pieces would be in different sizes right?" Homestuck asked. "And this really isn't important to us anyways."

"You know he's right." Doctor Who agreed. "There's no reason for us to worry about it."

"Alright then let's go look at the other rooms that are in the other hall." Sherlock suggested.

Everyone started walking down the other hall. They all checked the doors but they all seemed to be locked. Well except for one room. It was only a bedroom. It was pretty simple there was a lamp and bed next to it. There was also a desk and a shelf right next to the door. Once everyone was in the room, Hetalia closed the door. After Hetalia took another step he felt that he needed to lock the door. So he turned around and locked it without anyone noticing. Hetalia went towards the shelf and looked at the books while the others looked at other things. When he pulled out a book and opened it something fell. He looked down and it was a paper. He looked at it but nothing was on it, but it felt like there was something written on it. Hetalia was a bit confused but he kept the piece of paper. While everyone was looking around the door knob started shaking. Everyone quickly turned their heads towards the door. The door knob kept shaking. After about a minute the shaking stopped. Hetalia slowly walked towards the door and put his ear against the door. He could hear footsteps walking away. Hetalia waited for a bit before looking at the others.

"What was that?" Homestuck asked.

"I...I don't know." Hetalia answered.

"We need to leave." Supernatural said.

All of them started to slowly walk to the door which lead outside. Of course Hetalia knew that the door would be locked but he didn't want to tell them. As soon as Supernatural tried to open the door Hetalia stopped him by grabbing his arm. Hetalia just decided to tell them.

"Wait. I just want to say that the door won't open." Hetalia quietly said. "I tried and it wouldn't open. I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you guys to panic. And please don't panic right now cause we found out that someone or something is in here."

"Well what do we do then?" Supernatural asked.

"Let's just be more careful and try to find another way out." Hetalia said.

Then the floor squeaked. Everyone turned around and there was this thing there standing on top of the stairs. It had black eyes and was grey all over even their clothes but it was not human. Hetalia's eyes went wide. Everyone else stood there frozen. Hetalia then whispered.

"Ok guys. I will run towards the kitchen and you go hide either in the room we were in or upstairs." Hetalia whispered.

"Are you crazy?!" Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"Just trust me." Hetalia whispered. "I know what I'm doing."

Everyone stood there not moving an inch. Hetalia took a deep breath and then bolted to a full sprint towards the kitchen. The monster ran after Hetalia while the other two went somewhere to hide.

This is literally the longest that I've written. Well yeah a new book! @OfficialBookOwl thank you for helping me choose the next book I should write! Hope you enjoy this one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mad Temptation By KalyxIole

Mystery / Thriller

167 28 36
For years, Aubrey Evergreen. Wants to investigate who killed her parents. But years after, she believed that they were killed in a car accident. Now...
175K 6.8K 74
The demon - he only liked one thing shedding blood of people, enjoying to make them suffer. Enjoying to see them dead but until he meet this girl. So...
1.8K 78 17
BOOK ONE Royal/Fantasy AU She/they pronouns Unlabeled sexuality but mainly likes anyone except men romantically Y/n a lonely fairy lives in the Flow...
7.8K 216 17
THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED. I'm only making this public again so my previous readers can enjoy it. I'm sorry to say that it will not have a conc...