Waffles

By winnderful

in which a boy delivers waffles and a girl eats them. book one in the foodie series ✿lowercase intended✿ More

summary
prologue
buttermilk
apple with cinnamon syrup
bacon brown sugar
beer
lemon and walnuts
graham cracker with marshmallow cream, coconut shavings and chocolate syrup
oatmeal with chunky raspberry sauce
spiced belgian with blood orange glaze
brownie with caramel syrup
funfetti cake mix with whipped cream and sprinkles
very important author's note!!

another important author's note!

5.8K 165 12
By winnderful

hey guys, long time no see haha xx

so i was very busy last year and couldn't find the time to write. plus, i wasn't really inspired for 'silver lotus' and i had no idea where to continue it. so i decided that instead of forging my way through writing it, i would skip it for now and write book three of the food series.

book three is called 'burgers.' it's about a girl who works at a burger joint and a guy who stops by every once in a while for a burger. in this, i wanted to tackle some ideas about race, feminism, and politics through these two teens. as a black teenager myself (100% nigerian) it just seemed really important to write this.

i haven't been active on wattpad, but i have been going through all my notifications since i left and have read every single comment on 'waffles' and 'silver lotus,' and i'd just like to say: thank you for your support! it truly means a lot, and i really hope you guys will continue supporting 'burgers.'

here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/81341510-burgers

this note will not be deleted :)

☯don't forget to follow, vote and comment☯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.4K 22
Summary: Prince Zhan, nicknamed "Beauty", is famous all over the world for his beauty. Not only noble families from "ROSE" kingdom, but kings of othe...
93.9K 2.3K 33
Maggie already hates Health class enough but what happens when the teacher announces a new assignment called the Baby and Marriage Project? Ashton is...
258K 8.2K 21
A girl with no money has the opportunity of a lifetime by going to France. Walking along the rivers and the beckoning doorsteps of art museums, she m...
911K 17.3K 33
He left me before I could tell him that I was pregnant.