Reality at its Finest

By ReckLessAnimeSoul

~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new yea... More

Chapter 1 : A new start
Chapter 2 : Trust
Chapter 3 : Isolation
Chapter 4 : Hanging by a Thread
Chapter 5 : With him
Chapter 6 : Opposing Views
Chapter 7 : Help?
Chapter 8 : Mountains & Valleys
Chapter 9 : Making a move
Chapter 10 : The illusion of Aloof
Chapter 11: Backstabbing Betrayal
Chapter 12 : The tables have turned
Chapter 13 : What's going on
Chapter 14: Going with the flow
Chapter 15: Taking a stand
Chapter 16 : I like it when he bullies me
Chapter 17: Climbing up the well
Chapter 18: Fire and Ice
Chapter 20 : Im protecting him..
Chapter 21 : Im just your..
Chapter 22: Used up and Lifeless
Chapter 23: Revenge
Chapter 24: Bring on the next chapter
Thank you!

Chapter 19: Never let your guard down

18.7K 648 502
By ReckLessAnimeSoul

Sorry this is a short chapter, btw i usually have 2-4 chapters written ahead of time just incase if i dont feel like writing that week so I can post one i have already wrote, but I dont have anymore ahead of this so if I get lazy or unmotivated and i have no chapter for Monday im sorry and ill try my best not to let that happen.

Tuesday

{Alex's P.O.V}

Once again we walked into school hand and hand this time we didnt get as much hate as we thought we would like the first day. The school didnt feel like it had the same atmosphere as it did yesterday, it felt still..? My one question was why..? The halls were quiet, no voice herd above a whisper. Everywhere I went eyes lingered on me.

I took my first period seat next to Mark who had a bruised cheek, most likely from Jordan. He was quiet and kept his eye off of me, but I couldnt do the same. I stared at him for a good 10 minuets trying to figure what was his plan but staring wouldnt help so I finally started to pay attention when he tapped my shoulder scarring the living shit out of me.

I looked over at him, "What.."

"My pencil just broke can you lend me one?"

I took my extra out extending mt hand. He took it from my hand- "Thanks." He continued his notes. Was this even the same Mark from yesterday?! 

What was going on?

~

The lunch bell rung, I immediately got my lunch heading to the cafeteria when my trip to Emma's table got cut short by of course Mark.

"Hey Alex." He cut off the way to the cafeteria with his arm.

I groaned, "What do you want..." Yeah, no this was still Mark.

"You wanna know why im really here?"

"I guess.."

He started to grin, "Im only here for a good friend of mine."

"W-Who..?" 

Was it bad I was scared to know who and why? 

"Jared." 

The words slipped out of his mouth like spreading butter on bread.

"Why?"

"He wants Jordan."

Wait.. Are we talking about the same Jared like the Jared who pulled a knife on Jordan or someone else...I only know one Jared so it has to be him...and what does he mean by he wants Jordan..

"W-What do you mean he wants Jordan..."

His grin only grew, "Jared wants to date Jordan and keep him for himself, thats why im here"

My heart was spinning, I took a deep breath remembering Jordan would never do that to me. He said he loves me. I pushed through Mark's arm making my way to Emma's table spotting  everyone there even Jordan chatting with everyone.

I knew he wouldnt hurt me. He promised.

The rest of the day returned to being still, any classes with Mark in them he didnt even bother looking at me. Im starting to think he has something in plan and I have no way to stop it. I was starting to get a little worried..

~

A entire two months passed.. Mark still hasnt made any moves and the school went back to its normal out and abouts. I stopped caring about Marks "Plan" of action after a month. God that month had me on edge I couldnt even explain. I also forgot to mention Emma and I are okay now, she apologized and so did I, Climbing up the well wasnt as bad as I thought.

It was the weekend and Jordan promised me a movie marathon night I was so hyped and excited I couldnt wait. I went around the whole house picking up cloths and trash cleaning plates, well you get the point cleaning up. 

"Big bro? Why are you cleaning up?" 

"Jordan is coming over again." 

Her eyes lit up, "Yay! Jordey is coming!!" 

I chuckled, Jordey. She is always funny and giving him new nicknames everytime he comes over, im sure he will get a kick out of this one.

I got out the huge stack of movies planting it on the table then starting placing out all the snacks like potato chips, pretzels, trail mix and dont forget popcorn cause whats a movie without popcorn.

I look at the time realizing its 8p.m and Jordan should have been here ten minuets ago..? Thats odd Jordan never misses a movie night. Actually he never missed a date with me and he is always early.. Thats when my phone went off with a text from a unknown number.

I opened up the text revealing a picture. I stared at the picture till my vision was blurred by tears, I took off my glasses wiping my eyes staring at my own boyfriend locking lips with Jared. Jordan was clearly holding onto Jared's neck while Jared held his waist. Another message popped up, "You let your guard down." 

I threw my phone going into my room crying into my bedroom screaming into my pillow. This cant really be happening... He said he wouldnt hurt me... Why would he.... why Jared...? He is the biggest homophob I know..? Was it all a act...?

I clenched my chest with my aching heart... 

"Do you really love me or was i just one of your toys..." I whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
7.7K 327 13
Ryder is a student at Phoenix High School. He's that weird emo kid who cuts daily, gets bullied frequently, and to top it all off, he's gay. He's for...
147K 3.8K 24
Justin is an normal guy going into high school. From what he hears from his older sister Jasmin, freshman year is going to be hell. Now a mysterious...
43K 828 26
When a in the closet nerd and his crush (a jock) go on a field trip and are put in a room together for the remainder of the CAMP,... WHO'LL make the...