Alphas Angel (completed)

By QueenKeely

I was eating my favourite- sticky chicken wings, when I heard a fierce possessive growl. I thought it was my... More

Alphas angel Note
Chicken heaven
Furious dad
Youre mine chicken
Broken
Hurt
Grandparents
The mark
Overprotectivness
I love him
Riley
Mate
Alpha of doom
Swimming and french kisses
Rogue
Cara
Staying
Luna
Leaving
Chapter 20- Girls day
Epilogue
Important note

Overprotective mates

80K 1.9K 215
By QueenKeely

You know that moment when you're screaming, tears in your eyes, curled in a ball and it feels like the end of your world. It isn't.

Note: this chapter may be really boring and short but it's extremely important
                                       ~~

"Where are you going?" I sigh in
annoyance and turn around to face mr overprotective.

"To make out with someone," I say sarcastically.

I guess he doesn't take it as a joke because his eyes turn black leaving me here, needing a good bucket of chicken.

He looks at me darkly and I gulp actually afraid. "But first I was going to get some chicken then come back and make out with you," I quickly say and he growls in approval.

"Then go," he huskily says and I swallow.

"Right now?" He nods mutely.

"How about I only do the fried chicken option?" He growls. "No? okay," I quickly walk out of the room and outside away from the maniac.

Someone taps me on the shoulder and I sigh turning around, "hello Luna," I sigh and nod with a fake smile.

"You should go. Right now!" I say.

"LAINEY!" I gulp.

"Yup right now. GO," he quickly runs off and in a second Izaiha is in front of me with eyes black as charcoal.

"Lainey," he growls and I take a step back.

"You're scaring me," I whisper and his face softens.

His eyes turn their normal colour and I sigh in relief, he walks up to me and sniffs the air. His eyes turn full black and I groan.

"Who was with you?"

"Very polite person.... Didn't catch the name though."

"Lainey," he warns and I crack my knuckles ready for a full on fight to commence.

"Why are we already arguing and we just met? You should be taking me on dates, telling me how beautiful I am like any other mate not being an overprotective ass."

"Mates are overprotective. Look I'm sorry okay, I can't help it that my wolf is being super over protective at the moment," he says.

"Look just give me some space, it's hard to adjust," I whisper and he nods then turns his back on me.

I walk away from him to a lake and sit down. Is it weird that I already miss my parents?

Someone coughs and I turn my head, a guy smiles brightly at me and I turn back around not in the mood for a chat.

I hear him swallow then sit down next to me, I look over my shoulder at the house and see Izaiha through the window.

I sigh and turn back around, "welcome to the pack, I'm Patrick," he puts his hand out and I shake it.

"You do realise who I am right?" He shakes his head.

"A beautiful girl sitting alone in front of a lake," I blush and look at him.

I'm about to open my mouth to speak when I'm snatched in someone's arms. "Mine!" He snarls.

Patrick quickly stands up, "a-alpha," he stutters.

"Stay away from my mate!" He growls and I slap him.

"Izaiha!" I shout and get out of his arms, I stomp towards his house and march upstairs into our room.

I sit down on our bed and the door slams open a second later. "Lainey stop leaving me!" He shouts and I stand up.

"We are already fighting and I just got here!"

"Why can you accept that you're mine, only mine. Your body is mine. Your lips are mine. Your personality is mine. Your Angel is mine. You are mine," I gasp.

"I am not an item!" I shout.

"I know that," I shake my head.

"No, you don't," my voice cracks and his face softens from their glare.

He steps forward and I take a step back, feeling the bed at the back of my knees. I sit down and he kneels, he gently grabs my chin and tilts his head up.

He kisses me gently and a tear leaks from my eye and touches his cheek, he wipes my eyes and cups my face still kissing me.

I pull back in need for air. "I'm sorry that I haven't been an ideal mate," he says.

"It's okay," I whisper
                                         ~~
Buzz buzz buzz

I shift and sigh, I swallow and start dozing off again.

Buzz buzz buzz

This time I open my eyes and sit up, I pick up my phone and see it's my mother. I swipe to answer and I hear my mothers laboured breathing and sniffles.

"Mum?" I say panicked, "are you okay?" I hear her swallowing.

"N-no." she stutters.

"Mum what's wrong?" She sobs and I lean against the head board really worried.

Izaiha shifts in his sleep, "it's your brother," I sigh.

"Mum I have multiple brothers," she ignores that statement and continues.

"Bailey," she pauses. "H-he's dead," I gasp and feel tears building up in my eyes.

"Mum," I whimper, "how?"

"I- I don't know. Your father and I were walking outside and we saw a body, he pulled me behind him then for the first time ever I heard Damien crying. I peaked behind his back and saw Bailey- his throat slit, blood everywhere. Your dad is trying to figure everything out right now," my shoulders start shaking.

"I-I'm coming," I sob trying not to wake Izaiha.

"Be careful Lainey," I hang up and chuck my phone at the wall.

I scream not caring anymore, I feel warm hands enclosing around my shoulder blades.

I turn and face Izaiha with a tear stained face, his eyes portray worry. He wipes my tears away, "what happened?" He asks, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him needing emotional support.

He gently wraps his arms around my waist and rubs my back. "Lainey, what happened?" He gently asks and I cry into his chest.

"M-my brother. Mum called, she told me that her and dad were going for a walk when he suddenly pulled her behind him. For the first time she heard him crying and peaked behind his back and saw my brother- Bailey with his throat slit and blood every where. Izaiha we have to go to my blood pack, I want to go and support my family," I lean back to look into his eyes.

He nods,"I'm always here for you, you know that right?" I nod mutely.

"Of course I know that," I whisper.

"Let's leave now okay?" I nod and he helps me stand, I look at my legs that are shaking and bare.

He walks into the closet and comes back out with sweatpants. He makes me sit down then slides the pants on my legs, I lift my butt and he pulls it over.

I stand my legs shaking and take a careful step forward, but it doesn't work. I fall and Izaiha quickly catches me.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car, "Aren't you going to tell your parents?" I ask.

"I will call them later. You're my first priority, always love," I smile.

"I thought you called me chicken," I chuckle.

He grins and looks at me after pulling out, "I do.... Chicken," I giggle and he accelerates.

"I also thought you called me Ey," he shrugs.

"Chicken is better."

"Indeed it is," I smile at him, he made my mood better.

'Because he's our mate.'

Awe this was a sad chapter, still I hope you enjoyed it.

I seriously want my own Izaiha, I actually want my own werewolf it's like a little dream of mine.

I'm a dreamer not a realist!

Now they have to solve the mystery of who killed him, of course we know that Damien would want revenge.

Vote, follow and enjoy lovelies!

**not edited

✨✨🍸
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 7.8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
4.1K 656 40
A rogue attack forces Harper Smith to save and build her pack, Silver Star Pack, up from dust. Her past is full of confusion and mystery and she soon...
39.9K 869 18
*Completed* (Previously known as 'Troublesome') "Mine!" I hear a husky voice coming from behind, making shivers run down my spine. I knew exactly who...